Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FA Cup Draw... 21:55 - Jan 7 with 1093 viewsdarthvader

Away to Aker Stanley .

Good draw?

If we can get past Derby

keep the faith coyr

FA Cup Draw... on 21:57 - Jan 7 with 1080 viewsUlsterBaz

Who are they?

FA Cup Draw... on 21:57 - Jan 7 with 1078 viewsDENZY

Quite interesting for a change instead of the usual Palace/Northampton/Watford borefest.

"The Chapel Kop at Southampton is widely regarded as the most passionate and intimidating Kop in European football."

FA Cup Draw... on 21:59 - Jan 7 with 1061 viewsdarthvader

FA Cup Draw... on 21:57 - Jan 7 by UlsterBaz

Who are they?

Sorry phone finger failure . Away to Accrington Stanley fc. .

keep the faith coyr

FA Cup Draw... on 22:00 - Jan 7 with 1058 viewskingslandstand1

Who are they?

They like milk

FA Cup Draw... on 22:06 - Jan 7 with 1012 viewsthis_charming_man

Great draw, new ground for everyone id imagine. Good chance of getting through and relatively local for me. We'll probably get about 600 tickets as thier ground only holds 5,500.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Before end of transfer window how many more posts about signing a CB?

FA Cup Draw... on 22:08 - Jan 7 with 1001 viewsericofarabia

FA Cup Draw... on 22:00 - Jan 7 by kingslandstand1

They like milk

Actually it seems they didn't .... that's where you'd end up if you didn't drink your milk
FA Cup Draw... on 22:11 - Jan 7 with 986 viewsLeslie_Hughes

FA Cup Draw... on 22:08 - Jan 7 by ericofarabia

Actually it seems they didn't .... that's where you'd end up if you didn't drink your milk

You can get a selfie with David bumble Lloyd. Great Bantz opportunity Eric.

Poll: Should there be a strict dress code to attend games?

FA Cup Draw... on 22:24 - Jan 7 with 949 viewsPatfromPoole

Wham Stadium.

If it’s an early kick-off, and I can somehow get a ticket and drive up, my fellow passengers will be imploring me to text them so that they don’t miss the game. I would be expecting numerous messages the night before of Wake Me Up Before You Go Go.
Login to get fewer ads

FA Cup Draw... on 22:31 - Jan 7 with 928 viewsUlsterBaz

FA Cup Draw... on 21:59 - Jan 7 by darthvader

Sorry phone finger failure . Away to Accrington Stanley fc. .

Sorry darth, maybe you’re too young to remember the advert.
FA Cup Draw... on 22:34 - Jan 7 with 911 viewsericofarabia

FA Cup Draw... on 22:11 - Jan 7 by Leslie_Hughes

You can get a selfie with David bumble Lloyd. Great Bantz opportunity Eric.

Unfortunately this match comes a few weeks too early for me(*), I've always wanted to go there to see a game. The name just conjures up Jumpers for Goalposts .. doesn't it it. And then the Milk advert just added even more appeal.

I missed out seeing them play Leigh RMI by a few days once, to see them playing Southampton in The Cup and taking copious amounts of selfies would be a great way to tick it off my bucket list of Things to Do!!

(*) Of course we have the not so little matter of actually winning the replay first!!
FA Cup Draw... on 22:35 - Jan 7 with 904 views1ASIN12

FA Cup Draw... on 22:06 - Jan 7 by this_charming_man

Great draw, new ground for everyone id imagine. Good chance of getting through and relatively local for me. We'll probably get about 600 tickets as thier ground only holds 5,500.

Ipswich had just over 1200 their on Saturday so hopefully we should get the same - unless of course our ticketoffice accept a smaller allocation which wouldn’t surprise me.
FA Cup Draw... on 23:08 - Jan 7 with 855 viewsthis_charming_man

FA Cup Draw... on 22:24 - Jan 7 by PatfromPoole

Wham Stadium.

If it’s an early kick-off, and I can somehow get a ticket and drive up, my fellow passengers will be imploring me to text them so that they don’t miss the game. I would be expecting numerous messages the night before of Wake Me Up Before You Go Go.

Word is that they are.moving the away fans for this one, we will be in a different corner to the usual away area.

FA Cup Draw... on 23:11 - Jan 7 with 853 viewsthis_charming_man

FA Cup Draw... on 22:35 - Jan 7 by 1ASIN12

Ipswich had just over 1200 their on Saturday so hopefully we should get the same - unless of course our ticketoffice accept a smaller allocation which wouldn’t surprise me.

Loads will want to go to.this one id imagine. Wouldnt be surprised though like you say, nothing they do makes sense.

FA Cup Draw... on 23:42 - Jan 7 with 823 viewsUlsterBaz

FA Cup Draw... on 22:34 - Jan 7 by ericofarabia

Unfortunately this match comes a few weeks too early for me(*), I've always wanted to go there to see a game. The name just conjures up Jumpers for Goalposts .. doesn't it it. And then the Milk advert just added even more appeal.

I missed out seeing them play Leigh RMI by a few days once, to see them playing Southampton in The Cup and taking copious amounts of selfies would be a great way to tick it off my bucket list of Things to Do!!

(*) Of course we have the not so little matter of actually winning the replay first!!

I’d forgotten about our replay! lol

FA Cup Draw... on 06:31 - Jan 8 with 726 viewsPatfromPoole

Am guessing that with only Stoke v Shrewsbury and Luton v Sheff Wed to compete with, seems to me to be a fair chance that the Saints v Derby replay will be live on TV.
FA Cup Draw... on 08:12 - Jan 8 with 655 viewssaint22

Who are they?

ickzackerly
FA Cup Draw... on 08:28 - Jan 8 with 636 viewsLeslie_Hughes

FA Cup Draw... on 22:24 - Jan 7 by PatfromPoole

Wham Stadium.

Freedom eh, yes?

Poll: Should there be a strict dress code to attend games?

FA Cup Draw... on 08:50 - Jan 8 with 606 viewsericofarabia

FA Cup Draw... on 08:28 - Jan 8 by Leslie_Hughes

Freedom eh, yes?

Staying positive about this .... 'cause I gotta keep the Faith.

Playing a few of the u23's will have us singing Young Guns go for it!!
FA Cup Draw... on 09:21 - Jan 8 with 581 viewskingslandstand1

FA Cup Draw... on 06:31 - Jan 8 by PatfromPoole

Am guessing that with only Stoke v Shrewsbury and Luton v Sheff Wed to compete with, seems to me to be a fair chance that the Saints v Derby replay will be live on TV.

Hope it doesn't show loads of empty seats

FA Cup Draw... on 12:30 - Jan 8 with 481 viewsfranniesTache

Other than the Skates at theirs this is the best draw left in the cup, first time in a long time i've been genuinely excited by a cup draw.

Obviously we're not going to beat Derby in the replay now, but if we do i wouldn't be surprised in the slightest to see this made a TV game, and i'd expect the tickets to be heavily over subscribed (with plenty of squinnying by those that can't get tickets).

Yet more proof to me though as to why the FA Cup is second only to the Championship as the best competition in this country.
FA Cup Draw... on 13:31 - Jan 8 with 439 viewskingslandstand1

FA Cup Draw... on 12:30 - Jan 8 by franniesTache

Other than the Skates at theirs this is the best draw left in the cup, first time in a long time i've been genuinely excited by a cup draw.

Obviously we're not going to beat Derby in the replay now, but if we do i wouldn't be surprised in the slightest to see this made a TV game, and i'd expect the tickets to be heavily over subscribed (with plenty of squinnying by those that can't get tickets).

Yet more proof to me though as to why the FA Cup is second only to the Championship as the best competition in this country.

Good shout Frannie. How I enjoyed the weekend's football, and so pleased the likes of Newport, Barnet, etc getting through. I jumped up when Newport got that penalty! Even the trip to Derby for us and some of their to55er fans we came across although you couldn't have a sensible conversation with them. And the chance to go oop north with the rest of the country hoping Stanley do a Newport. Let's hope Ralph goes for it in the replay.

Also Wolves getting through (for different reasons) and I'd put them as slight dark horses to go all the way, and B'muff going out helped as well for taking the pi55 out of the competition!

It's the FA Cup for Christ's sake!
FA Cup Draw... on 18:21 - Jan 9 with 309 viewsdarthvader

FA Cup Draw... on 22:31 - Jan 7 by UlsterBaz

Sorry darth, maybe you’re too young to remember the advert.

Haha yes I remember , thanks for saying I maybe too young though

keep the faith coyr

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019