Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Free Kicks 15:49 - Mar 9 with 460 viewsRon11

WTF is Bertrand taking the free kicks?
Totally weird...

Free Kicks on 15:55 - Mar 9 with 450 views1885_SFC

We are chalk and cheese ; good display one week at Old Trafford & utter dogsh1t the next at home. I know it's a big ask to get something against Spurs and I realise that - but surely we can muster an effort or two & give our fans something to cheer? We have been so, so poor...

Love life. Love music.

Free Kicks on 16:03 - Mar 9 with 437 viewsRon11

Free Kicks on 15:55 - Mar 9 by 1885_SFC

We are chalk and cheese ; good display one week at Old Trafford & utter dogsh1t the next at home. I know it's a big ask to get something against Spurs and I realise that - but surely we can muster an effort or two & give our fans something to cheer? We have been so, so poor...

Get Austin off and put Armstrong in there.Nothing to lose.
Charlie is offering nothing up front and Redmond seems to have reverted back to his headless chicken days.
Oh and the defending...
Free Kicks on 22:10 - Mar 9 with 383 viewsRon11

Free Kicks on 16:03 - Mar 9 by Ron11

Get Austin off and put Armstrong in there.Nothing to lose.
Charlie is offering nothing up front and Redmond seems to have reverted back to his headless chicken days.
Oh and the defending...

Yes, Stuart. Great cross for the first goal.
Better than Redmond failing miserably (today anyway)

Free Kicks on 00:06 - Mar 10 with 339 viewsPatfromPoole

There were a few free-kicks that Bertrand took which did puzzle me as well. However, always good to keep the oppo guessing. If they know that JWP is going to take them all, it becomes easier to defend against. Best to keep the element of surprise.
Free Kicks on 08:05 - Mar 10 with 273 viewsRon11

Free Kicks on 00:06 - Mar 10 by PatfromPoole

There were a few free-kicks that Bertrand took which did puzzle me as well. However, always good to keep the oppo guessing. If they know that JWP is going to take them all, it becomes easier to defend against. Best to keep the element of surprise.

A very valid point.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019