Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bournemouth 16:37 - Apr 6 with 883 viewssaintwizzler

I am watching Bournemouth v Burnley.
The hosts look terrible, especially in Dee Fence.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.

Bournemouth on 16:50 - Apr 6 with 861 viewsA1079

The comments I have heard on the radio Saintwizzler are that Bournemouth are flimsy, disinterested, awful. They wouldn't be doing it deliberately would they? I bet they don't play that badly against us. Apparently they have recalled Begovic who was dropped because of his clangers earlier in the season, so odd they have recalled him today!

Big game against Wolves next week and not an easy one either. Burnley effectively safe now and that may actually help Cardiff when they play them.
Bournemouth on 17:15 - Apr 6 with 833 viewssaintwizzler

Bournemouth on 16:50 - Apr 6 by A1079

The comments I have heard on the radio Saintwizzler are that Bournemouth are flimsy, disinterested, awful. They wouldn't be doing it deliberately would they? I bet they don't play that badly against us. Apparently they have recalled Begovic who was dropped because of his clangers earlier in the season, so odd they have recalled him today!

Big game against Wolves next week and not an easy one either. Burnley effectively safe now and that may actually help Cardiff when they play them.

Begovic was at fault for 2 goals. Calamity keeper.

https://ourmatch.net/videos/06-04-2019-afc-bournemouth-vs-burnley/

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.

Bournemouth on 18:34 - Apr 6 with 769 viewssaint22

Bournemouth on 16:50 - Apr 6 by A1079

Agree just posted the same in another thread
We nee to win next week to be sure

Bournemouth on 22:09 - Apr 6 with 695 viewsPatfromPoole

Is our game against Boscombe a “must win”, Wiz?

Bournemouth on 16:53 - Apr 7 with 533 viewsBuenosSaint

Do you think there is a possibility that boscombe might even take the last relegation spot? Unlikely I know but they are in such a meltdown and if Cardiff get their wins coupled with us beating them you just never know. Odds checker has them for all sorts of odds going up to 1000/1. I might just put up a speculative fiver on it.....

Poll: If you had to choose between winning FA cup and Premier league this season

Bournemouth on 19:33 - Apr 7 with 477 viewsPatfromPoole

Bournemouth on 16:53 - Apr 7 by BuenosSaint

Do you think there is a possibility that boscombe might even take the last relegation spot? Unlikely I know but they are in such a meltdown and if Cardiff get their wins coupled with us beating them you just never know. Odds checker has them for all sorts of odds going up to 1000/1. I might just put up a speculative fiver on it.....

If they go down, I’ll eat my garage.
Bournemouth on 19:38 - Apr 7 with 468 viewsA1079

Bournemouth on 16:53 - Apr 7 by BuenosSaint

I cannot see it BuenosSaint, but I guess it is not beyond the realms of possibilities. They have not had such a good season though. They have tended to rely on good patches to keep them out of the relegation threat. For the sake of ourselves I think we need to hope that Cardiff do not have a recovery, but I am bothered by our ability to score and Wolves, Newcastle and Watford are all quite difficult and I am not sure that some of Cardiff's opponents will be that bothered. Next week is a big one again. We really have to win it to maintain the gap at least.
Bournemouth on 20:56 - Apr 7 with 434 viewssaint22

Bournemouth on 19:38 - Apr 7 by A1079

I cannot see it BuenosSaint, but I guess it is not beyond the realms of possibilities. They have not had such a good season though. They have tended to rely on good patches to keep them out of the relegation threat. For the sake of ourselves I think we need to hope that Cardiff do not have a recovery, but I am bothered by our ability to score and Wolves, Newcastle and Watford are all quite difficult and I am not sure that some of Cardiff's opponents will be that bothered. Next week is a big one again. We really have to win it to maintain the gap at least.

And what Burnley turn up against Cardiff too?
They aren’t safe but that win yesterday might make them think they are and lay off a bit too much
Login to get fewer ads

Bournemouth on 21:06 - Apr 7 with 422 viewsTimSaint

Bournemouth on 20:56 - Apr 7 by saint22

And what Burnley turn up against Cardiff too?
They aren’t safe but that win yesterday might make them think they are and lay off a bit too much

Think they will be more of the mindset that if hey best Cardiff, they will definitely be safe.

TimSaint

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019