Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last call for Exiles Day 08:55 - Apr 12 with 3049 viewsDale_Trust

Just a handful of places remaining

https://www.daletrust.co.uk/2019/04/last-call-for-exiles-day/
Last call for Exiles Day on 09:54 - Apr 12 with 2990 viewsjudd

We even have a new chair man.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Last call for Exiles Day on 12:54 - Apr 12 with 2901 viewsoff2div1

Have you got a table man.
Last call for Exiles Day on 13:24 - Apr 12 with 2862 viewsfitzochris

Last call for Exiles Day on 09:54 - Apr 12 by judd

We even have a new chair man.

Arf.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Last call for Exiles Day on 19:51 - Apr 12 with 2618 viewsSheffdale

Joking aside, it's a really good day out and the club do us proud. 40 signed up but we can probably squeeze a few more in.
Last call for Exiles Day on 13:18 - Apr 13 with 2443 viewsTrueDaleBlue

Do you mind if I ask, why is nothing like this available to the fans that go to every home game, this is not a pop at the trust in any way, just maybe the Games that the club know they can’t sell the executive dinning, this sort of offer could be made available, might even increase the trust membership if it was.
Last call for Exiles Day on 13:37 - Apr 13 with 2426 viewsSheffdale

I think this is something that the Trust could discuss at the next meeting with a view towards next season. We want to demonstrate the benefits of being a Trust member to everyone.
Last call for Exiles Day on 21:01 - Apr 22 with 2167 viewsSheffdale

Saturday's details emailed out to attendees and repeated here for belt and braces. There's a nice symmetry with 1968/69 in that as fifty years ago we still need a result on Saturday against Southend to make sure that we play in the third tier next season.

You should try and arrive at main reception from 12.30pm onwards and give your name(s) at the desk. You will be shown to hospitality boxes 11 and 12 where you can pick up your match programme and team sheets. A splendid buffet lunch will be served from 1.00pm. The surviving members of the 1968/69 squad, who are guests of the club on the day, will join us at some stage and Frances Fielding has arranged a pitch side visit for us. We expect some directors, coaching and playing staff to pop in and mingle. At some stage during the afternoon we will have a raffle for a signed shirt and money raised will go to the Dale Trust's 5-a-side pitch project.

There is of course no dress code but the club is inviting all fans to dig out retro Dale shirts and wear them on the day. I will root through my bottom drawer. We are promised that music on the day will be from 1968/69 era so I might recognise a tune or two for once.

Attendees get to choose the Man of the Match, so we are hoping for a Dale performance that throws up plenty of nominees.
Last call for Exiles Day on 17:44 - Apr 26 with 1883 viewsJames1980

Who is traveling up via Euston tomorrow? What train will you be getting?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024