Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ings Sparkles Against Wolves 09:45 - Apr 15 with 299 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/50133/ings-sparkles-agai

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

Ings Sparkles Against Wolves on 10:07 - Apr 15 with 284 viewsRon11

Danny Ings is a great player.
Unfortunately he's injury prone. If he wasn't he would be Ricky Lambert II.
Also (predictably) one of the MOTD 'pundits' also couldn't resist mentioning Wolves' alleged FA cup hangover.
We all know who that clown is.

Ings Sparkles Against Wolves on 10:33 - Apr 15 with 266 viewsthis_charming_man

The problem you have these days is people are obsessed by stats and dont really understand what happens on the pitch

People measure a performance by how much posession you have and how many shots at goal, yet not all poessession or shots on goal are equal. A brilliant save from a shot from 6 yaards registers as a shot on goal and so does a shpt from 30 yards that dribbles along the floor gently into the keepers arms.

Same with players. A lot of people use jack stephens stats tonprove how great he is yet anyone who knows anything ahout the game can see he is an awful defender and its no coincidence our form had picked up since hes been out the team.

Official club mongboard liaison officer
Poll: Would you welcome a gambling firm as short sponsor?

Ings Sparkles Against Wolves on 11:38 - Apr 15 with 230 viewsitoldyouso

Top clickbait trolling by Nick, no ones saying Ings didnt have a great game, he did and got recognised for it, its the way it was portrayed as the Ings show on motd that is annoying, as for moaning about Lineker because you object to his reasonably sane 21st century views on UK society....get a life, he mentioned wolves cos he is an ex leicester player and is from there its midlands rivalry ffs having an nursery school tantrum over the slightest thing,

Loves saints hates the fascist FLA

Ings Sparkles Against Wolves on 11:45 - Apr 15 with 227 viewsSaintNick

Ings Sparkles Against Wolves on 11:38 - Apr 15 by itoldyouso

Top clickbait trolling by Nick, no ones saying Ings didnt have a great game, he did and got recognised for it, its the way it was portrayed as the Ings show on motd that is annoying, as for moaning about Lineker because you object to his reasonably sane 21st century views on UK society....get a life, he mentioned wolves cos he is an ex leicester player and is from there its midlands rivalry ffs having an nursery school tantrum over the slightest thing,

Firstly I posted this story as a response to comments in this story as I mentioned in the article

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/04/15/southampton-fans-react-to-danny-ings-displ

But also because my other half spent the whole game getting hacked off by the bloke behind her loudly slagging off Ings for being cr*p

To my knowledge I have never commented on Lineker in years when I watch MOTD its generaly recorded so I fast forward all the comments from the pundits so rarely hear wht Lineker or any of them are saying

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Ings Sparkles Against Wolves on 11:54 - Apr 15 with 220 viewsthis_charming_man

I thought the MOTD analysis of the game wad fair enough, cimmented on what a good job hassenhuttl has done and showed clips of Ings, his movement, hold up play etc. Its this sort of thing the average northamender who doesnt understsnd the game would notice. Same with Pelle wasnt it, great centre forward but a whipping boy for some. I even remwmber people screaming at lambert to "run you lazy c£nt" FFS

Official club mongboard liaison officer
Poll: Would you welcome a gambling firm as short sponsor?

Ings Sparkles Against Wolves on 11:58 - Apr 15 with 217 viewsitoldyouso

Fair play Nick if someone was doing that behind me I'd get f'ked off

Loves saints hates the fascist FLA

Ings Sparkles Against Wolves on 12:21 - Apr 15 with 196 viewsSaintNick

Ings Sparkles Against Wolves on 11:58 - Apr 15 by itoldyouso

Fair play Nick if someone was doing that behind me I'd get f'ked off

Luckily for me ( and possibly her lol) I dont sit with her so I didnt have to put up with it, apart from her being heartily hacked off all the way home

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Ings Sparkles Against Wolves on 18:03 - Apr 15 with 144 viewsRon11

Ings Sparkles Against Wolves on 11:38 - Apr 15 by itoldyouso

He and Lammy should get together with their reasonably sane views on UK society - and discuss how they should share out all the wealth (except theirs) when the revolution comes ...and how comrade Corbyn will become PM and immediately repatriate the likes of Begum straight on to benefits and legal aid while honest hard working people will have next to zero opportunity for legal aid if they might need it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019