Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Champions League 21:42 - Apr 17 with 1208 viewsBicester_North

Hate this tournament but what a game this is. Looks like the skates of London are going through, bloody hell, the final could be the between 2 of the world’s 3 vilest clubs.
If Man City had signed that cûnt Van Dijk they would’ve cleaned up this season.

Poll: How proud are you to see our ex players at Liverpool?

Champions League on 21:58 - Apr 17 with 1178 viewsbattler

Brilliant attacking football or some shocking defending or a bit of both, I cant decide.

Lets hope its a Barca - Ajax final then.

Champions League on 22:06 - Apr 17 with 1155 views1885_SFC

Yeah - come on Ajax. Always had a soft spot for the Dutch club. Saw them play in Amsterdam when my ship was visiting the city many years ago and stood on the terraces talking to a group of their fans all game. Spent the rest of the night & the early hours in town with them getting shít faced and smoking some really weird 'tobacco' down the red light area.

Great memories.

Love life. Love music.

Champions League on 22:10 - Apr 17 with 1138 viewsPatfromPoole

My big concern is that City’s defence is going to cost them the Prem.
Champions League on 22:21 - Apr 17 with 1094 viewsbattler

Champions League on 22:10 - Apr 17 by PatfromPoole

Lets hope this result makes them more determined to win the league when they play each other again this weekend.
I cant even bear to think what it would be like if those scouse gits did a premier/champions league double....Jesus Christ !!!
Champions League on 22:26 - Apr 17 with 1074 viewsBicester_North

Champions League on 22:21 - Apr 17 by battler

Lets hope this result makes them more determined to win the league when they play each other again this weekend.
I cant even bear to think what it would be like if those scouse gits did a premier/champions league double....Jesus Christ !!!

The bastards seem to be invincible at the moment. Injury to Mané or Van Dijk is the only thing that could help, or Man City winning every game, but don’t think they will.

Champions League on 23:12 - Apr 17 with 986 viewshedgeend61

Champions League on 22:10 - Apr 17 by PatfromPoole

They haven't been able to defend in Europe during the 3 years Pep's been there, hence not even getting past the Q/F of CL. Even the hopeless Pelligrini got to the Semi.

If I can see Laporte and Mendy are pretty average, Kompany is too old and the keeper looks like he has a mistake a game in him, why cant he?, you cant score 5 or 6 every game.

Pep was brought in to win the CL, how many more goes will the Sheikhs give him?
Champions League on 23:38 - Apr 17 with 953 viewsPatfromPoole

Champions League on 23:12 - Apr 17 by hedgeend61

They haven't been able to defend in Europe during the 3 years Pep's been there, hence not even getting past the Q/F of CL. Even the hopeless Pelligrini got to the Semi.

If I can see Laporte and Mendy are pretty average, Kompany is too old and the keeper looks like he has a mistake a game in him, why cant he?, you cant score 5 or 6 every game.

Pep was brought in to win the CL, how many more goes will the Sheikhs give him?

What do I know?

I thought Juve were nailed-on certs to win it this year.

At least with Son being out for the first leg of the semi-final, it gives Ajax a more than fair chance. And we need Messi to be at his absolute best against the bin dippers.
Champions League on 00:53 - Apr 18 with 931 viewsWints76

Champions League on 23:38 - Apr 17 by PatfromPoole

What do I know?

I thought Juve were nailed-on certs to win it this year.

At least with Son being out for the first leg of the semi-final, it gives Ajax a more than fair chance. And we need Messi to be at his absolute best against the bin dippers.

You are right about Barca Lpool. The current Barca team aren't all that, not at the level of the 2006-2014ish vintage, who were arguably the best club side ever. However, if Messi does his stuff, he can be unstoppable.

To be fair, the semi finals do look pretty exciting, with decent footballing sides
Login to get fewer ads

Champions League on 06:56 - Apr 18 with 855 viewssaintwizzler

A great result for football last night.
Now Man City can focus on winning The Premier League.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.

on 08:25 - Apr 18 with 798 views_

Poll: Sundays match v spurs.. Would you rather.....

Champions League on 13:24 - Apr 18 with 718 viewskingslandstand1

on 08:25 - Apr 18 by _

I'd go with that
And the anger at Pochettino has dwindled enough to think that way now, especially if it is at the expense of the Scousers, although Nick won't like that ……………..

Champions League on 14:36 - Apr 18 with 679 viewsBicester_North

I honestly cannot see how any Saints fan would ever want Spurs to win anything.

Champions League on 15:06 - Apr 18 with 661 viewsfranniesTache

Champions League on 14:36 - Apr 18 by Bicester_North

I find our support's obsession with what players they do seriously f*cking odd to be honest, when they're gone they're gone.

As for Spurs, i like Poch and i like their team, but i don't want them winning a thing as Spurs fans do my f*cking head in.

Ajax vs Barca final would be perfect for me.
Champions League on 15:31 - Apr 18 with 643 viewsBicester_North

Champions League on 15:06 - Apr 18 by franniesTache

I find our support's obsession with what players they do seriously f*cking odd to be honest, when they're gone they're gone.

As for Spurs, i like Poch and i like their team, but i don't want them winning a thing as Spurs fans do my f*cking head in.

Ajax vs Barca final would be perfect for me.

Spurs over the years have been nothing but a bunch of c*nts as far as their dealings with Saints goes. Also as you say their fans are up there with the most rancid in the league.
I’m not in this I love ‘Poch’ brigade but I appreciate he’s a very good manager. In my opinion he was arrogant towards Saints as a club when he was here, and he treats the FA cup like it’s f*ck all.

on 18:25 - Apr 18 with 561 views_

Champions League on 14:36 - Apr 18 by Bicester_North

Poll: Sundays match v spurs.. Would you rather.....

Champions League on 18:33 - Apr 18 with 554 viewsFredAndWhite

A stat and a half...
761 combined Southampton appearances amongst the Champions League semi-finalists... and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain hasn't played yet.

Poll: Transfer Deadline Day closes 11pm tonight what would be your ideal outcome?

Champions League on 19:41 - Apr 18 with 525 viewsHappy_Jack

Champions League on 18:33 - Apr 18 by FredAndWhite

A stat and a half...
761 combined Southampton appearances amongst the Champions League semi-finalists... and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain hasn't played yet.

Thanks Les

Millbrook Furnishing shop floor level banter
Poll: Who on this forum has the most impressive contact list on their phone?

Champions League on 20:12 - Apr 18 with 506 viewsthis_charming_man

Champions League on 19:41 - Apr 18 by Happy_Jack

Thanks Les

All reed did was force them out against their will or in the case of alderweireld nause up the permanent deal. The rest were all Erwin Koeman, Cortese or Pochettino signings.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Would you rather

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019