Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Travellers 11:29 - May 14 with 871 viewsHeisenberg

Took my Granddaughter to the local park last night to feed the ducks on a lovely summers evening and had to return straight away. It's a beautiful old Victorian Park complete with boating lake etc. It's now been completely taken over by Irish travellers who have made it a no go zone. The kids are now tearing through the park on motorbikes.

City council say it will take some time to get an eviction notice and the police say they have asked them not to ride motorbikes in the park which has been completely ignored.

This country is totally screwed up. Local residents can't enjoy the park because of these coonts and no one seems to do anything about it. I give up.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Travellers on 11:56 - May 14 with 826 views1885_SFC

Just another case of "Nobody seems to give a shít anymore about anything" - alas.

Love life. Love music.

Travellers on 12:37 - May 14 with 763 viewsdirk_doone

Travellers on 11:56 - May 14 by 1885_SFC

Just another case of "Nobody seems to give a shít anymore about anything" - alas.

The lack of government funding for everything except paying themselves and buying nuclear weapons from the USA, which we always seem to find billions for, is leading to decline in a lot of areas. Look at the state of the roads in Southampton. They are Third World standard. As for policing, they admit they are so undermanned that they have given up even bothering with minor crimes.

Poll: Would you like a home 'kop' at St. Mary's directly behind one of the goals?

Travellers on 12:57 - May 14 with 727 viewsinthebox

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/may/14/uk-politicians-accused-of-racist-r

Travellers on 13:28 - May 14 with 697 viewssaints__fan__73

When we get out of the EU can we just ship them all back to Oireland and then put a block on their passports from ever returning? :)

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Travellers on 13:38 - May 14 with 683 viewsOccasional_Showers

That's no way to talk about your relatives Heisenberg.
Travellers on 13:39 - May 14 with 683 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Travellers on 12:57 - May 14 by inthebox

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/may/14/uk-politicians-accused-of-racist-r

Generally they ARE lawless.

- No tax
- Illegal camps
- Stealing linked to their presence in the area
- Fly-tipping
- Leaving masses of rubbish and human excrement for others to clean up

Anyone on the train who goes through Brookwood, you can see the legal camp, but it's a disgusting tip. Half of it is now unofficial landfill and there are also now bags of rubbish in the woodland.

I'm fed up with this country tolerating this crap.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Travellers on 17:51 - May 14 with 496 viewsRon11

Travellers on 13:39 - May 14 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Generally they ARE lawless.

- No tax
- Illegal camps
- Stealing linked to their presence in the area
- Fly-tipping
- Leaving masses of rubbish and human excrement for others to clean up

Anyone on the train who goes through Brookwood, you can see the legal camp, but it's a disgusting tip. Half of it is now unofficial landfill and there are also now bags of rubbish in the woodland.

I'm fed up with this country tolerating this crap.

Your last sentence there, absolutely yes.
And then shoving 'tolerance' and 'racial harmony' down our throats.
We need a new regime in charge.
And quickly.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019