Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City Transfer Thread 07:15 - May 17 with 119578 viewsHeadmaster

Thought we might need one of these now that silly season has started.

Matt Grimes is open to joining Everton from "Football Insider" - how reliable are they? They say in another article that Brighton are looking at Chris Wilder after being frustrated in their attempt to talk to Potter.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/revealed-swansea-ace-keen-on-joining-everton-
Swansea City Transfer Thread on 16:30 - Aug 2 with 4408 viewskarnataka

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 13:58 - Aug 2 by Brynmill_Jack

So a Scottish striker is still a possibility?

Only if he's a free agent but that's also true of any other players anyway.
Swansea City Transfer Thread on 18:16 - Aug 2 with 4191 viewsjackrmee

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 10:36 - Aug 1 by andypitt56

Why would that be a concern? They know the players well, they wouldn't be signing them unless they thought they could do a job!

Better for the manager to bring in players he trusts than the chairman playing football manager bringing in random players I.e. Jenkins.

Definitely! It also shows the trust everyone has in eachother and that Cooper, head coach maybe, but still having a big say in transfers. Shows how much they trust his judgement and that will give him no end of confidence in himself, which could and should rub off on the players.
I'm way more excited and confident now than I was this time last year.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 19:36 - Aug 2 with 4117 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 18:16 - Aug 2 by jackrmee

Definitely! It also shows the trust everyone has in eachother and that Cooper, head coach maybe, but still having a big say in transfers. Shows how much they trust his judgement and that will give him no end of confidence in himself, which could and should rub off on the players.
I'm way more excited and confident now than I was this time last year.

It’s a complete contrast to this time last year for me. Feel that Borja has a big part to play, if we can get a good supporting striker even better, we have more depth and far more experience all over the pitch (which may sound like stating the obvious but it’s of big significance now). And Norwich apart, did any side truly scare us or look streets ahead of us last season? No!
Excited and optimistic.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 19:46 - Aug 2 with 4093 viewsBadlands

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 10:36 - Aug 1 by andypitt56

Why would that be a concern? They know the players well, they wouldn't be signing them unless they thought they could do a job!

Better for the manager to bring in players he trusts than the chairman playing football manager bringing in random players I.e. Jenkins.

Because we are not an England under 17 side and it indicates another failure in the scouting department.
Are we are assuming the player are better than we have? Most of us have barley heard of them.
And Cooper knew them. And, although they were age group internationals they have not fulfilled that early promise.
And we are assuming Cooper will be able to do a job although he is incredibly inexperienced. Is he looking to players he has a connection to because he lacks confidence to get the best from the player we have?

It's my concern.
Not yours or anyone else's just mine.

Whatever the success or failure of imports (and in his final couple or three seasons there were some doozies) I wouldn't say they were random.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 20:37 - Aug 2 with 4015 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 19:46 - Aug 2 by Badlands

Because we are not an England under 17 side and it indicates another failure in the scouting department.
Are we are assuming the player are better than we have? Most of us have barley heard of them.
And Cooper knew them. And, although they were age group internationals they have not fulfilled that early promise.
And we are assuming Cooper will be able to do a job although he is incredibly inexperienced. Is he looking to players he has a connection to because he lacks confidence to get the best from the player we have?

It's my concern.
Not yours or anyone else's just mine.

Whatever the success or failure of imports (and in his final couple or three seasons there were some doozies) I wouldn't say they were random.

If you watched any of the pre season friendliest you’d realise how silly that statement you’ve made is. If you don’t think he’s got the players playing better than Potter did in pre season last year (beating a top Italian Champions league side into the bargain) then I’m not sure you’re looking at all the evidence that screams differently.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 11:08 - Aug 3 with 3777 viewsOldjack

Jefferson MONTERO What's occurring with him ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 12:51 - Aug 3 with 3663 viewsJacket

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 11:08 - Aug 3 by Oldjack

Jefferson MONTERO What's occurring with him ?

He's been wrapped into a cocoon of cotton wool and then they'll cut him out of it with 20mins to go, before wrapping the brittle kunt up for another week.

Still without a visa probably.
Swansea City Transfer Thread on 16:54 - Aug 3 with 3544 viewsjackrmee

Shankland scores 4 on his debut at Dundee

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 16:58 - Aug 3 with 3523 views34dfgdf54

Wrong thread
[Post edited 3 Aug 2019 16:59]
Swansea City Transfer Thread on 17:19 - Aug 3 with 3456 viewsjackrmee

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 16:58 - Aug 3 by 34dfgdf54

Wrong thread
[Post edited 3 Aug 2019 16:59]

He had a trial with us last year and was strongly linked with us this. I wanted us to get him in.

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 17:30 - Aug 3 with 3421 viewsunion_jack

News on a couple of incoming over the next 24-48 hours according to Cooper.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 17:41 - Aug 3 with 3340 viewsGaz_M

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 17:30 - Aug 3 by union_jack

I'm sorry but this can't be right. The thick posters have been telling us we didn't have a contingency plan in place for if and when omb left, and they must be right.

Init
Swansea City Transfer Thread on 17:42 - Aug 3 with 3349 viewsPorthcawlswan

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 17:30 - Aug 3 by union_jack

Yep cooper said post match. Hoping for some speed and pace
Swansea City Transfer Thread on 18:09 - Aug 3 with 3280 viewsWarwickHunt

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 17:42 - Aug 3 by Porthcawlswan

Yep cooper said post match. Hoping for some speed and pace

Thank fûck Jenkins has gone otherwise it could have been Hale and Pace.
Swansea City Transfer Thread on 18:34 - Aug 3 with 3184 viewsTailGunner

Striker in for talks from mainland Europe. I've narrowed it down, you do the rest 👀
Swansea City Transfer Thread on 12:21 - Aug 4 with 2949 viewsjackrmee

Cologne want VDH, but don't want to pay £10m.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-ace-link

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 13:13 - Aug 4 with 2874 viewsjasper_T

Maupay to Brighton another big loss for them. Surprised so many have been tipping them to do well this season. With Konsa and Sawyers already gone that's three of their key players. If they lose Benrahma as well they'll be looking towards the bottom of the table rather than the top.
Swansea City Transfer Thread on 13:14 - Aug 4 with 2861 views34dfgdf54

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 18:34 - Aug 3 by TailGunner

Striker in for talks from mainland Europe. I've narrowed it down, you do the rest 👀

That Kalulu fella then.
Swansea City Transfer Thread on 13:21 - Aug 4 with 2835 viewshobo

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 12:21 - Aug 4 by jackrmee

Cologne want VDH, but don't want to pay £10m.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-ace-link

Can't have him then
Swansea City Transfer Thread on 13:25 - Aug 4 with 2811 viewsdobjack2

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 13:21 - Aug 4 by hobo

Can't have him then

Have him for free at end of season then.
Swansea City Transfer Thread on 16:49 - Aug 4 with 2568 viewshobo

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 13:25 - Aug 4 by dobjack2

Have him for free at end of season then.

They'll have far too much competition for his signature if he's available on a free. If they are serious about bringing him in then they have to stump up the cash now
Swansea City Transfer Thread on 17:37 - Aug 4 with 2476 viewsdobjack2

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 16:49 - Aug 4 by hobo

They'll have far too much competition for his signature if he's available on a free. If they are serious about bringing him in then they have to stump up the cash now

Depends who blinks first - us or them. If of course VDH is interested in them.

If he doesn’t sign a new contract then wherever he goes to at the end of the season will be on a free.

Value in next window will be lower than this one, if of course he is interested in a move then.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2019 19:05]
Swansea City Transfer Thread on 14:03 - Aug 5 with 2191 viewsthornabyswan

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 17:37 - Aug 4 by dobjack2

Depends who blinks first - us or them. If of course VDH is interested in them.

If he doesn’t sign a new contract then wherever he goes to at the end of the season will be on a free.

Value in next window will be lower than this one, if of course he is interested in a move then.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2019 19:05]

If he wants to go should sell providing we have a replacement and not another teenager need a bit of experience at the back.

Time is against us though and the outgoing window abroad shutting 2 September is not good at all.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2019 14:05]

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 10:54 - Aug 8 with 1800 viewsSwansea93

Brighton are signing Mooy from Huddersfield, so that certainly rules out any last minute bid for Grimes.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 11:32 - Aug 8 with 1665 views34dfgdf54

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 10:54 - Aug 8 by Swansea93

Brighton are signing Mooy from Huddersfield, so that certainly rules out any last minute bid for Grimes.

Very good footballer is Mooy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024