Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
None of you ITK'ers on this one? 18:10 - Jun 1 with 1297 viewsSonicBoom

None of you ITK'ers on this one? on 18:13 - Jun 1 with 1283 viewscocklebreath

I’d like this chap to tell me who’s gonna buy Forster

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

None of you ITK'ers on this one? on 09:18 - Jun 2 with 1006 viewsRon11

None of you ITK'ers on this one? on 18:13 - Jun 1 by cocklebreath

I’d like this chap to tell me who’s gonna buy Forster

Eastleigh

None of you ITK'ers on this one? on 11:17 - Jun 2 with 882 viewsRednWight

I guess if we’re paying Forester and he’s not playing we might as well loan him , pay his wages and hope he recovers some form
Doesn’t cost any more than him being here and might make him worth something

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

None of you ITK'ers on this one? on 22:44 - Jun 3 with 697 views1ASIN12

None of you ITK'ers on this one? on 11:17 - Jun 2 by RednWight

I guess if we’re paying Forester and he’s not playing we might as well loan him , pay his wages and hope he recovers some form
Doesn’t cost any more than him being here and might make him worth something

That's the problem though, I don't think his form has dropped. I think both at Celtic and his 1st few season with Saints he had a strong back four being support by a strong midfield.

The moment he had the likes of Yoshida, Stephens and Hoedt in front of him he was found wanting.
None of you ITK'ers on this one? on 23:09 - Jun 3 with 679 viewsSaintNick

None of you ITK'ers on this one? on 22:44 - Jun 3 by 1ASIN12

That's the problem though, I don't think his form has dropped. I think both at Celtic and his 1st few season with Saints he had a strong back four being support by a strong midfield.

The moment he had the likes of Yoshida, Stephens and Hoedt in front of him he was found wanting.

I think any keeper would struggle with the defence we have had, hopefully it will change this coming season.

As someone pointed out selling Forster will not be easy, getting him out on loan will be just as hard, there arent many top flight clubs need keepers and those abroad will be loathe to pay more than a quarter of his wages.

The fella on instagram is raving about the keeper, but he has played relatively few top flight games, so very hard to tell if he truly has the nerves and confidence needed to become a top class keeper, we and other clubs have had a few keepers that have looked good in training and the odd first team game, but cant hack it at the top level

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

None of you ITK'ers on this one? on 09:56 - Jun 4 with 524 views1teeminants

None of you ITK'ers on this one? on 23:09 - Jun 3 by SaintNick

I think any keeper would struggle with the defence we have had, hopefully it will change this coming season.

As someone pointed out selling Forster will not be easy, getting him out on loan will be just as hard, there arent many top flight clubs need keepers and those abroad will be loathe to pay more than a quarter of his wages.

The fella on instagram is raving about the keeper, but he has played relatively few top flight games, so very hard to tell if he truly has the nerves and confidence needed to become a top class keeper, we and other clubs have had a few keepers that have looked good in training and the odd first team game, but cant hack it at the top level

I’ve heard that Bournemouth have put in a higher bid than us for this keeper . Whether that’s true or not who knows .

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

None of you ITK'ers on this one? on 13:08 - Jun 4 with 436 viewsSonicBoom

Yes that was on twitter yesterday. The guy who reported our bid reported Bournemouth have bid higher. I doubt we are actually after him anyway but there were a lot of fans having a meltdown that firstly why did we want a keeper, then moaning because Bournemouth outbid us!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019