Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Enlgand... 11:34 - Jun 7 with 448 viewsSonicBoom

last night reminded me so much of Saints.
They passed it around at the back under no pressure and looked fine. Then Holland pushed up and the back four started going backwards often passing back to the keeper who hoofed it. He might as well have just done that in the first place.
The Dutch realised we were determined to stick to passing out and grew in confidence that they could nick the ball from our hesitant back 4. Sure enough they closed down, we panicked and gave them 2 goals.

Even when we crossed the half way line the man on the ball lacked the confidence to make something happen himself - or lacked the option to pass forward - and went sideways. It all looked depressingly familiar. Yet when the Dutch had the ball they got to the edge of our box swiftly and easily.
It just looked like watching Saints for the last 2 years!
That Sancho does look a player though, I'm not quite sure why we took him off.

Enlgand... on 12:40 - Jun 7 with 419 viewsarfurdent

England.... DILLIGAF

white Fiat driver wanted

Enlgand... on 14:55 - Jun 7 with 384 viewsPatfromPoole

On my way back from the game now. On a train which has just passed Southampton and heading for Poole.

Quite a lot of Saints fans out there.

Terrible policing at the ground; I and many others missed the kickoff due to the carnage they created at the turnstiles. Could have been a major incident.
[Post edited 7 Jun 14:56]

Enlgand... on 17:09 - Jun 7 with 319 viewsRednWight

Could have been Saints from the stick van dyke got every time he touched the ball

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019