Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Already more season tickets sold than in the whole of last year. 11:02 - Jun 11 with 996 viewsdirk_doone

Ralph has certainly brought a lot of optimism back to the club.

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/17695684.southampton-have-already-sold-more-se

Poll: Would you like a home 'kop' at St. Mary's directly behind one of the goals?

Already more season tickets sold than in the whole of last year. on 12:54 - Jun 11 with 895 viewsA1079

Ralph has brought alot of optimism back and may be with some justification, but I am more guarded and I think it is premature. The fact that this level of sales of season tickets has taken place and the club and owners will be delighted, it could potentially send a message that even if we make no more signings or adjustments to the squad the revenue from the fans is pretty much guaranteed now.

Of course, none of us are fans or supporters based on who we buy or sell, but Ralph may be good, but without the right tools in place he will still struggle.

It is still early days and I have been reluctant to comment on media speculation on potential purchases etc, until we have something in the bag and purchases come into fruition. I have also avoided suggesting that time is running out as it is only just June and most transfers tend to take place close to the end of the transfer window (even though, I think it is better to get them early if you can). Thus far though, unless I have missed it, I have not seen any indication of our defence being strengthened and if that is not dealt with we are going to have to score alot of goals to counter the number conceded.
Already more season tickets sold than in the whole of last year. on 13:56 - Jun 11 with 827 viewssaint22

Already more season tickets sold than in the whole of last year. on 12:54 - Jun 11 by A1079

Ralph has brought alot of optimism back and may be with some justification, but I am more guarded and I think it is premature. The fact that this level of sales of season tickets has taken place and the club and owners will be delighted, it could potentially send a message that even if we make no more signings or adjustments to the squad the revenue from the fans is pretty much guaranteed now.

Of course, none of us are fans or supporters based on who we buy or sell, but Ralph may be good, but without the right tools in place he will still struggle.

It is still early days and I have been reluctant to comment on media speculation on potential purchases etc, until we have something in the bag and purchases come into fruition. I have also avoided suggesting that time is running out as it is only just June and most transfers tend to take place close to the end of the transfer window (even though, I think it is better to get them early if you can). Thus far though, unless I have missed it, I have not seen any indication of our defence being strengthened and if that is not dealt with we are going to have to score alot of goals to counter the number conceded.

It is totally unthinkable that we wont be signing one or hopefully two good CBs
Already more season tickets sold than in the whole of last year. on 14:47 - Jun 11 with 788 viewsHeisenberg

Already more season tickets sold than in the whole of last year. on 13:56 - Jun 11 by saint22

Thought you were in New York ? Hope the weathers better than here.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Already more season tickets sold than in the whole of last year. on 17:26 - Jun 11 with 702 viewsRon11

Already more season tickets sold than in the whole of last year. on 13:56 - Jun 11 by saint22

Why, what's wrong with Hoedt and Stephens?

Already more season tickets sold than in the whole of last year. on 17:51 - Jun 11 with 670 viewsthis_charming_man

Any chance of the club selling more players than last year?

Cheers ross

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Before end of transfer window how many more posts about signing a CB?

Already more season tickets sold than in the whole of last year. on 23:16 - Jun 13 with 415 viewsBlue

This is great news for you, surely?

It's impressive after a poor-ish season, anyway.

Still stood in the Kippax

Already more season tickets sold than in the whole of last year. on 08:46 - Jun 14 with 327 viewsButty101

This totally backs up saint130's mad ramblings that pompey are a bigger club than us. Dont give him anymore ammunition ffs.

"Supporters have come out in force to join the Blue Army next season by securing their seat for all 23 Sky Bet League One Fratton fixtures.
If you have not done so already, make sure you join the 5,000 by renewing or purchasing your season ticket before Friday, June 28 to take advantage of the early bird rates."

https://www.portsmouthfc.co.uk/news/2019/june/season-tickets-sales-hit-5000-mile

Poll: First League Win of the Season

Already more season tickets sold than in the whole of last year. on 10:17 - Jun 14 with 307 viewsSaintNick

Already more season tickets sold than in the whole of last year. on 08:46 - Jun 14 by Butty101

This totally backs up saint130's mad ramblings that pompey are a bigger club than us. Dont give him anymore ammunition ffs.

"Supporters have come out in force to join the Blue Army next season by securing their seat for all 23 Sky Bet League One Fratton fixtures.
If you have not done so already, make sure you join the 5,000 by renewing or purchasing your season ticket before Friday, June 28 to take advantage of the early bird rates."

https://www.portsmouthfc.co.uk/news/2019/june/season-tickets-sales-hit-5000-mile

In fairness to them, there are still two weeks to the early bird discount is over, so i would expect a few sales in the next fortnight, after all most of our fans were refusing to give the club a penny till the last few days as it is better in their pockets than the clubs, if they had done their homework they would be about .04p in interest better off lol

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019