Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WHEN IS THIS MADNESS GOING TO BE STOPPED? 19:51 - Jul 10 with 276 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

When a player moves from his/her existing club - granted there are certain costs that are involved.
I know that I am highlighting a top player - but this filters down through ability/standards of players throughout all the football leagues.
How can anyone justify such woeful disregard .................. when Paul Pogba was transferred from Juventus to Man Utd the fee was reported on Sky to be £89 Million - his AGENT took £41 Million for himself! ........................ How can anyone justify such a fee?
and rumor has it, that his agent now "Wants more money " - and so is behind the unrest of the player performing for Utd this season.
Agents or PARASITES as I would name them - are literally sucking the life out of the game.?
Can you imagine what a percentage of their fee's - and what difference that amount of money would do - in helping our clubs in our lower leagues develop budding young footballers. I really don't know how or more importantly WHO is going to end this madness!
[Post edited 10 Jul 19:52]

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019