Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Male genital mutilation 23:23 - Jul 18 with 528 viewsSadoldgit

Or circumcision as it is generally called. Just watching a programme about it now. It is amazing that we get upset (rightly) about female genital mutilation and yet this practice continues daily in the 21st century and there is no major outcry. Why is it considered wrong for a women but perfectly ok to do it to a male?

Male genital mutilation on 07:27 - Jul 19 with 470 viewsdarthvader

Ouch

keep the faith coyr

Male genital mutilation on 07:33 - Jul 19 with 467 viewsitoldyouso

Is it considered uncontentiously 'perfectly ok'?

Loves saints hates the fascist FLA

Male genital mutilation on 07:47 - Jul 19 with 454 viewsOccasional_Showers

Male genital mutilation on 07:33 - Jul 19 by itoldyouso

Is it considered uncontentiously 'perfectly ok'?

I thought you were Jewish.

Male genital mutilation on 08:51 - Jul 19 with 417 viewsSadoldgit

A lot of it is down to religion. If God made us in his image perhaps he was unhappy with the foreskin part of the design so told us to get rid out it to rectify his mistake. I think mankind would be a lot happier if he had made the damn things bigger and not bothered about the foreskin issue.

Male genital mutilation on 09:17 - Jul 19 with 407 views1885_SFC

I've joined a band called 'The Foreskins'.

We mostly play cheesy covers...

Love life. Love music.

Male genital mutilation on 09:28 - Jul 19 with 395 viewskernow

Bloke falls asleep in a synagogue.
Wakes up to find someone had nicked his pullover.
Male genital mutilation on 10:12 - Jul 19 with 371 viewsitoldyouso

Male genital mutilation on 07:47 - Jul 19 by Occasional_Showers

I thought you were Jewish.

What the hell has my religious/cultural family background got to do with questioning an assumption?

You never cease to disappoint in the oddball stakes

Male genital mutilation on 10:21 - Jul 19 with 361 viewsGasGiant

Male genital mutilation on 10:12 - Jul 19 by itoldyouso

What the hell has my religious/cultural family background got to do with questioning an assumption?

You never cease to disappoint in the oddball stakes

Agree that the idea of elderly (male) priests mutilating the genitals of small children is as repugnant as it sounds regardless of which religion it is done in the name of. I'm with Christopher Hitchens on this one and I don't see why Judaism gets a free pass when we rightly condemn this practice in other religions. It's a crime, not a "right of passage" , regardless of whether it's a rabbi or an imam.
Login to get fewer ads

Male genital mutilation on 12:13 - Jul 19 with 314 viewsitoldyouso

Male genital mutilation on 10:21 - Jul 19 by GasGiant

Agree that the idea of elderly (male) priests mutilating the genitals of small children is as repugnant as it sounds regardless of which religion it is done in the name of. I'm with Christopher Hitchens on this one and I don't see why Judaism gets a free pass when we rightly condemn this practice in other religions. It's a crime, not a "right of passage" , regardless of whether it's a rabbi or an imam.

https://www.desertflowerfoundation.org/en/what-is-fgm.html

Here is why female genital mutilation is more serious in its consequences than circumcision which is done by choice sometimes, fgmas it is practiced is not something done by choice at any time

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019