Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who's going to win the league 17:29 - Jul 23 with 540 viewskingslandstand1

Re-phrase that (cos it'll be City again)

Who do you WANT to win (sorry about the ASIS typing).

I'd like to see Frankie do it at Chelsea. It could do wonders for the younger players he has to use and potentially for England, and he won't be able to buy the league as others have done (apparently)

Just as long as it's not the red side of Scouse land

Who's going to win the league on 17:30 - Jul 23 with 539 viewsfranniesTache

Anyone but Liverpool or Spurs for me. I actually don't mind City because their fans are decent and them winning it really f*cks off Liverpool who bang on about "doing it properly" whilst spending the GDP of a small nation and tapping up anything that moves.
Who's going to win the league on 17:35 - Jul 23 with 533 views1teeminants

Who's going to win the league on 17:30 - Jul 23 by franniesTache

Anyone but Liverpool or Spurs for me. I actually don't mind City because their fans are decent and them winning it really f*cks off Liverpool who bang on about "doing it properly" whilst spending the GDP of a small nation and tapping up anything that moves.

Yep same, anyone but Liverpool or Spurs for me .I don’t want to see any ex saint succeed in anything .

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Who's going to win the league on 17:42 - Jul 23 with 526 viewsfranniesTache

Who's going to win the league on 17:35 - Jul 23 by 1teeminants

Yep same, anyone but Liverpool or Spurs for me .I don’t want to see any ex saint succeed in anything .

Yeah that and both sets of supporters are pr*cks

Who's going to win the league on 18:02 - Jul 23 with 515 viewsChesham_Saint

Sadly I think the scallies will shade it, but I’d prefer City as that’s double bubble as it pisses off the plastic man u fans and the scousers. What’s not to like?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Who's going to win the league on 08:25 - Jul 24 with 407 viewsdarthvader

Saints to do a "Leicester".?

If that doesn't look like happening then any other team other than Liverpool or spurs or man u.

keep the faith coyr

Who's going to win the league on 21:52 - Jul 24 with 323 viewsA1079

I have a feeling Liverpool will win it this next season. I think that will be their sole focus even if it means getting knocked out of everything else, whereas I think Pep will want to win the champions league. But, as to who I want to win, would prefer Man City to win it again as Liverpool, Man U, Spurs would be unbearable.

Who's going to win the league on 22:00 - Jul 24 with 314 viewsPatfromPoole

Thank the Lord for Guardiola.
Who's going to win the league on 20:59 - Jul 25 with 227 viewsBlue

Who's going to win the league on 22:00 - Jul 24 by PatfromPoole

Thank the Lord for Guardiola.

Amen!

Pep's got two years left on his contract, I reckon he will want to win it both times, nobody has won 4 leagues in a row in this country.

VAR will be interesting next season, will it aid or hamper Liverpool? Salah's questionable falling to the ground coming back to haunt them maybe? They'll probably deliberately kick the ball at an opponent's arm in the area, and get 27 penalties throughout the season. (Can't believe Nick hasn't been on this thread raving about Liverpool yet!)

Will opposition goalkeepers stop throwing the ball into their own net, or to a red scouse player?

I don't think it's possible to get near the 100 point barrier for a third season consecutively, I can see around 92 points being enough for whoever wins it.

Still stood in the Kippax

Login to get fewer ads

Who's going to win the league on 21:44 - Jul 25 with 203 viewsJaySaint

All teams who win the league / win something get luck
However, no one really talks about the luck liverpool came into last season.

Mahrez at Anfied
Pickford howler
Their ridiculous winner at Newcastle....
There were loads of other massively fortunate incidents that won them points. More than I can recall benefiting other teams

God knows how many offside goals
[Post edited 25 Jul 21:45]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019