Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks like Van Dick may be available soon!! 18:30 - Jul 29 with 712 viewsericofarabia

https://inews.co.uk/sport/football/liverpool-news-virgil-van-dijk-jurgen-klopp-r

What are the chances he's sh!t stirring and ends up at Madrid and Bale at Liverpool. (There I did it and didn't call them Liverhampton or Scousehampton!!

Looks like Van Dick may be available soon!! on 19:40 - Jul 29 with 618 viewsChesham_Saint

It'll happen one day, he's that sort of a guy; a grade 1, copper bottomed, 24 carat cvnt,

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Looks like Van Dick may be available soon!! on 20:16 - Jul 29 with 571 viewsJaySaint

I read a piece the other day on one of the national papers' website that VvD is a cert of the ballon dor.

a cert how?
Looks like Van Dick may be available soon!! on 21:15 - Jul 29 with 499 views1885_SFC

Looks like Van Dick may be available soon!! on 20:16 - Jul 29 by JaySaint

I read a piece the other day on one of the national papers' website that VvD is a cert of the ballon dor.

a cert how?

You mean 'Bellender" surely?

Love life. Love music.

Looks like Van Dick may be available soon!! on 09:41 - Jul 30 with 299 viewsdarthvader

Looks like Van Dick may be available soon!! on 20:16 - Jul 29 by JaySaint

a cert how?

I hope not ,a have a bet on our friend Dusan Tadic to win that. 🤓

keep the faith coyr

Looks like Van Dick may be available soon!! on 09:53 - Jul 30 with 289 viewsthis_charming_man

SIGN HIM

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: What should areasix do with his crystal ball?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019