Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool Game A Sell Out 21:00 - Aug 12 with 502 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/50620/liverpool-game-a-s

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

Liverpool Game A Sell Out on 13:03 - Aug 13 with 390 views1ASIN12

Surprised this sold out at the prices the club were asking - my season ticket seat in the Itchen would have been £65 to buy for this game.

Just goes to show dispite how much or in most cases little fans complain about ticket prices there are still plenty out there that are willing to pay it.

Liverpool Game A Sell Out on 16:33 - Aug 13 with 329 viewsarfurdent

plastic top 6 supporters

white Fiat driver wanted

Liverpool Game A Sell Out on 08:37 - Aug 14 with 230 viewsSaintNick

Liverpool Game A Sell Out on 13:03 - Aug 13 by 1ASIN12

Surprised this sold out at the prices the club were asking - my season ticket seat in the Itchen would have been £65 to buy for this game.

Just goes to show dispite how much or in most cases little fans complain about ticket prices there are still plenty out there that are willing to pay it.

The club have worked hard to make football affordable this season, but they also have to generate income, in the Kingsland "premium" it is a reasonable price for season tickets, but for games like this it is expensive for individual tickets.

Have they got it right ? The fact that it is sold out proves that they might have.

I am all for cheaper ticket prices but it has to be the same all round, in contrast Liverpool will charge £59 to watch us at Anfield for the best seat, but they charge the same for all matches regardless of the opposition.

Most big six clubs are are there or thereabouts with Saints for their top ticket price

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Liverpool Game A Sell Out on 08:56 - Aug 14 with 216 viewscocklebreath

They haven’t got it right, the club is run by c&nts. Away games and hopefully cheap cup games only this season. W&nkers

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Liverpool Game A Sell Out on 09:24 - Aug 14 with 207 viewsSaintNick

Liverpool Game A Sell Out on 08:56 - Aug 14 by cocklebreath

They haven’t got it right, the club is run by c&nts. Away games and hopefully cheap cup games only this season. W&nkers

So providing a £399 season ticket that means you can watch all the games at an average of £21 is not getting things right.

Having two games at £20 a pop is not getting things right, the bulk of games starting at £30 or £35 isnt getting things right.

You need to take a look at what it costs to watch football at most clubs in the Premier League and even the Championship.

I will slag off the club where it needs slagging off, but there ticket pricing this season is better than it has been for a long time.

Yes it is charging £65 for the centre of the kingsland for Liverpool, but you could also see the game for £40 if you wanted to and that is cheaper than most clubs for a game against the big six.

You tell me where you think it is going wrong ? the answer is not about charging £20 for every game etc, that is utopia but won't happen unless every club does it.

Liverpool Game A Sell Out on 09:35 - Aug 14 with 203 viewsthis_charming_man

Liverpool Game A Sell Out on 09:24 - Aug 14 by SaintNick

So providing a £399 season ticket that means you can watch all the games at an average of £21 is not getting things right.

Having two games at £20 a pop is not getting things right, the bulk of games starting at £30 or £35 isnt getting things right.

You need to take a look at what it costs to watch football at most clubs in the Premier League and even the Championship.

I will slag off the club where it needs slagging off, but there ticket pricing this season is better than it has been for a long time.

Yes it is charging £65 for the centre of the kingsland for Liverpool, but you could also see the game for £40 if you wanted to and that is cheaper than most clubs for a game against the big six.

You tell me where you think it is going wrong ? the answer is not about charging £20 for every game etc, that is utopia but won't happen unless every club does it.

Why was it in then a few season ago when the scousers were up in arms protesting against high prices in their new stand, ignoring the fact that they had also Reduced prices in 45% of existing tickets and frozen them on the rest of the ground you were scathing of any one on here who dares point this out, fully backed the Liverpool fans complaints yet when it’s saints the fans are wrong to complain And the club have got it spot on? A bit of consistency please!

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Before end of transfer window how many more posts about signing a CB?

Liverpool Game A Sell Out on 09:45 - Aug 14 with 194 viewsSaintNick

Liverpool Game A Sell Out on 09:35 - Aug 14 by this_charming_man

Why was it in then a few season ago when the scousers were up in arms protesting against high prices in their new stand, ignoring the fact that they had also Reduced prices in 45% of existing tickets and frozen them on the rest of the ground you were scathing of any one on here who dares point this out, fully backed the Liverpool fans complaints yet when it’s saints the fans are wrong to complain And the club have got it spot on? A bit of consistency please!

They were protesting about a £75 ticket across the board as the highest price, so you paid that price whether it was Saints or United. You can't watch Liverpool for £21 a game per season.

There protest was by the fans paying £42 in the Kop who feared that if Liverpool could get away with this top price then the prices would slowly be pushed up (or quickly) and price out the local fans to accommodate the seemingly unending stream of Liverpool tourists.

In this case the club has reduced prices to attract people to the less popular games and counterbalanced that by charging a bit more in the so called Premium seats for the big clubs, so unlike Liverpool it is not just putting up prices, it is about creating a broader ticket structure

I didnt say that the club had got everything right, merely that overall this was a reasonable ticket pricing structure that compares well with the rest of the league, overall it is cheaper to watch football this season at st marys's for most Saints fans, the ones paying over the tp are those who just want to watch the big six clubs

Liverpool Game A Sell Out on 09:55 - Aug 14 with 189 viewsthis_charming_man

Liverpool Game A Sell Out on 09:45 - Aug 14 by SaintNick

They were protesting about a £75 ticket across the board as the highest price, so you paid that price whether it was Saints or United. You can't watch Liverpool for £21 a game per season.

There protest was by the fans paying £42 in the Kop who feared that if Liverpool could get away with this top price then the prices would slowly be pushed up (or quickly) and price out the local fans to accommodate the seemingly unending stream of Liverpool tourists.

In this case the club has reduced prices to attract people to the less popular games and counterbalanced that by charging a bit more in the so called Premium seats for the big clubs, so unlike Liverpool it is not just putting up prices, it is about creating a broader ticket structure

I didnt say that the club had got everything right, merely that overall this was a reasonable ticket pricing structure that compares well with the rest of the league, overall it is cheaper to watch football this season at st marys's for most Saints fans, the ones paying over the tp are those who just want to watch the big six clubs

According to this the protests were against an increase in ticket prices in the main stand. The walk out was on 77 minutes due to £77 ticket prices, there are premium tickets which saints also have. So their protest had little if nothing to do with prices on the Kop or other areas as in these other areas ticket prices reduced or dropped. They were even offering some games at £9 for a limited amount of fans! I remember quite a few of us pointed out at the time that in reality many of the protesters would actually be enjoying cheaper or frozen ticket prices. In reality what they’ve done is not much diffeent to what saints have done, make the expensive tickets dearer and the kept the cheaper ones relatively affordable. But we shouldn’t moan and get on with it meanwhile we should all admire the passion and determination of the scousers!

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/2016/feb/06/liverpoo

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Before end of transfer window how many more posts about signing a CB?

Login to get fewer ads

Liverpool Game A Sell Out on 10:12 - Aug 14 with 175 viewscocklebreath

Liverpool Game A Sell Out on 09:24 - Aug 14 by SaintNick

Many times I have explained why a season ticket for me doesn’t work, it may do in a few years. The seat I sat in last season which I like as they are in a perfect spot for me and kids have gone up at least £10 pet game, it takes the p/ss.

Liverpool Game A Sell Out on 10:15 - Aug 14 with 173 viewscocklebreath

Liverpool Game A Sell Out on 09:45 - Aug 14 by SaintNick

Utter sh&t Nick, I want to go to games we might win so have no interest in the top 6 games and for the same seats as last season its at least £10 more for same seat.

Liverpool Game A Sell Out on 16:37 - Aug 14 with 116 viewsSaintNick

Liverpool Game A Sell Out on 10:15 - Aug 14 by cocklebreath

Utter sh&t Nick, I want to go to games we might win so have no interest in the top 6 games and for the same seats as last season its at least £10 more for same seat.

I dont think you are right when you say its £10 more pair seat per game apart from the centre of the Kingsland

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019