Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any Room at St. Mary's For Me? 00:15 - Aug 13 with 872 viewsBlue

Apparently City are boring now, so I need a new home....

Still stood in the Kippax

Any Room at St. Mary's For Me? on 02:04 - Aug 13 with 840 viewsdirk_doone

You are very welcome on this message board but as for actually getting a seat at St Mary's, that is a different matter, as I have discovered. I have been trying to get a ticket for a young relative from abroad. I bought him a membership card and a ticket for the FC Koln game, which he went to with me but the club still will not let him buy a ticket for the Liverpool game. They are THAT desperate to keep the stadium small and keep fans away from St Mary's. That approach is not going to end well.

I am tempted to say f--k them if they don't want new fans. A club which is as desperate as ours is to discourage new fans, deserves to fail. I'm sure Spurs or Liverpool or any other ambitious club will welcome his money.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2:14]

Poll: Would you like a home 'kop' at St. Mary's directly behind one of the goals?

Any Room at St. Mary's For Me? on 07:34 - Aug 13 with 756 viewsgrumpy

Any Room at St. Mary's For Me? on 02:04 - Aug 13 by dirk_doone

You are very welcome on this message board but as for actually getting a seat at St Mary's, that is a different matter, as I have discovered. I have been trying to get a ticket for a young relative from abroad. I bought him a membership card and a ticket for the FC Koln game, which he went to with me but the club still will not let him buy a ticket for the Liverpool game. They are THAT desperate to keep the stadium small and keep fans away from St Mary's. That approach is not going to end well.

I am tempted to say f--k them if they don't want new fans. A club which is as desperate as ours is to discourage new fans, deserves to fail. I'm sure Spurs or Liverpool or any other ambitious club will welcome his money.

Ah! The days you could roll up when you fancied it and not have to pay on your credit card.
Stand where you want and rage at the referee.
If the game you were watching was rubbish you could always watch the fighting on the terraces.
[Post edited 13 Aug 7:38]
Any Room at St. Mary's For Me? on 08:38 - Aug 13 with 695 viewsRon11

I have had the same problem, even after buying a membership card.
Fu ck them seems to be a suitable response.

Any Room at St. Mary's For Me? on 09:15 - Aug 13 with 666 viewsthis_charming_man

The club seem to be intent on attracting a type of supporter far removed from the trandtional fan. A clue was the survey at the end of the last season all about how do you earn? How much would you spend? Would you pay xyz extra for a premium area? Etc etc. Then they release the gas works club bar, then the membership scheme. It appears they want us to be a premium club. The problem is we are a bang average team in a working class city. We don’t have tens of thousands of rich cities boys in our area like many of the London clubs.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Before end of transfer window how many more posts about signing a CB?

Any Room at St. Mary's For Me? on 10:04 - Aug 13 with 636 viewsRon11

Any Room at St. Mary's For Me? on 09:15 - Aug 13 by this_charming_man

The club seem to be intent on attracting a type of supporter far removed from the trandtional fan. A clue was the survey at the end of the last season all about how do you earn? How much would you spend? Would you pay xyz extra for a premium area? Etc etc. Then they release the gas works club bar, then the membership scheme. It appears they want us to be a premium club. The problem is we are a bang average team in a working class city. We don’t have tens of thousands of rich cities boys in our area like many of the London clubs.

A bit like Sheffield United.
But they have Billy Sharp...

Any Room at St. Mary's For Me? on 10:20 - Aug 13 with 625 viewskernow

Wish we had a few more hard working, honest, professional, so called "journeymen" in our ranks.
Any Room at St. Mary's For Me? on 10:48 - Aug 13 with 598 viewssaint22

Any Room at St. Mary's For Me? on 10:20 - Aug 13 by kernow

Wish we had a few more hard working, honest, professional, so called "journeymen" in our ranks.

we will have plenty of them in a year or so if we don't address our defence ASAP
Any Room at St. Mary's For Me? on 10:54 - Aug 13 with 595 viewsRustyhelmet

Any Room at St. Mary's For Me? on 10:48 - Aug 13 by saint22

we will have plenty of them in a year or so if we don't address our defence ASAP

Honestly give it a rest. How the actual f*ck will not sorting our defence out mean we suddenly become full of journeymen players?! your obsession with us trying to buy defenders out of our budget is unbelievably boring Lauren.
Login to get fewer ads

Any Room at St. Mary's For Me? on 15:58 - Aug 13 with 403 viewsChesham_Saint

Any Room at St. Mary's For Me? on 09:15 - Aug 13 by this_charming_man

I assumd with survey questions like that they were looking to create a database they could sell on to marketing companies and weren't necessarily expecting most of our fan base to be big swinging dick earners...

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Any Room at St. Mary's For Me? on 17:43 - Aug 13 with 345 viewskingslandstand1

Any Room at St. Mary's For Me? on 15:58 - Aug 13 by Chesham_Saint

I assumd with survey questions like that they were looking to create a database they could sell on to marketing companies and weren't necessarily expecting most of our fan base to be big swinging dick earners...

I'm sure they think those where I sit are "big swinging dick earners" as this was the only area of the ground where ST prices didn't go down and we're now known as Kingsland "Premium" or something rather than Kingsland Centre
Any Room at St. Mary's For Me? on 08:28 - Aug 14 with 156 viewsSaintNick

Whilst I agree with you that sometimes the club policy goes over the top a little sometimes.

But on the face of it it buying a membership card and a cheap ticket for Koln would be an easy way for a locally based Liverpool fan to get a ticket and the big complaint of most Saints fans seems to be about Liverpool fans invading home areas, so they are damned if they do something about it as well as damned if they don't.

Here they have done their best to stop Liverpool fans getting in by only selling to those who have a previous purchase history over the last five seasons,knowing that there are more than enough Saints fans who will want to go to the game, unfortunately your relative doesn't have this and could easily have been a Liverpool fan.

Did you contact the ticket office and speak to the manager as when given the full evidence they will often do something and sell you a ticket

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Any Room at St. Mary's For Me? on 08:44 - Aug 14 with 141 viewshedgeend61

Check your PM Dirk, may be able to help out.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019