Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2800 for Sheff Utd 10:41 - Aug 14 with 1101 viewscocklebreath

Thats a good size allocation, deffo make it to general sale.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

2800 for Sheff Utd on 10:58 - Aug 14 with 883 viewsfranniesTache

Already got ours, we will be there stone cold sober and acting in a refined manner as usual.

2800 for Sheff Utd on 11:18 - Aug 14 with 869 viewsPatfromPoole

I reckon this will sell out; hopefully all who want to go will get a ticket.

Should be a good knees-up, and hopefully a win for Saints......
2800 for Sheff Utd on 11:24 - Aug 14 with 867 viewsfranniesTache

2800 for Sheff Utd on 11:18 - Aug 14 by PatfromPoole

I reckon this will sell out; hopefully all who want to go will get a ticket.

Should be a good knees-up, and hopefully a win for Saints......

One of the main games i wanted to do this season as i've never been to Bramall lane and sheffield is a fantastic city for a drink.
2800 for Sheff Utd on 11:44 - Aug 14 with 853 viewsericofarabia

2800 for Sheff Utd on 11:24 - Aug 14 by franniesTache

One of the main games i wanted to do this season as i've never been to Bramall lane and sheffield is a fantastic city for a drink.

My only visit there was the League Cup debacle. One of the most disappointing matches ever for me. Not helped by being totally jet lagged having flown from Dubai straight after a shift ... 36 hours with without a proper sleep, freezing cold and tipping it down with rain. Big chance for us to reach the semis but the game was so flat, even a massive midweek following were as bad as the team.
Mane was at his stage of his time with us where he couldn't trap a bag of cement and you just knew the game was up when we brought on Mayuka. Couldn't even raise myself enough enthusiasm to have a few post match beers, after getting soaked after the game. Just a quick beer then back to the hotel for a much needed kip. Not the way I expected the day to pan out at all. Having to miss out on ththis match, already booked up to go to a wedding .... I was hoping that this would be the blank England weekend, but unfortunately that is the week before!!
2800 for Sheff Utd on 11:54 - Aug 14 with 849 viewsPatfromPoole

2800 for Sheff Utd on 11:24 - Aug 14 by franniesTache

+1.

2800 for Sheff Utd on 11:58 - Aug 14 with 848 viewsUlsterBaz

Gutted I can’t go, it was the one away fixture that sprung out.

2800 for Sheff Utd on 12:39 - Aug 14 with 817 viewsthis_charming_man

I’m not going unfortunately. It fell slap bang in the middle of two weekends away. Toyed with the idea of taking my son but the reality is I want to go as Sheffield is a great drinking city and couldn’t really drag him round pubs whilst I get smashed.

Done Sheffield United away a few times, good old fashioned ground, decent atmosphere. Hopefully our more unusual fans won’t bother due to the distance.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: What should areasix do with his crystal ball?

2800 for Sheff Utd on 12:48 - Aug 14 with 811 viewscocklebreath

Can highly recommend local ale Moonshine.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Login to get fewer ads

2800 for Sheff Utd on 13:20 - Aug 14 with 778 viewsPatfromPoole

2800 for Sheff Utd on 12:39 - Aug 14 by this_charming_man

I’m not going unfortunately. It fell slap bang in the middle of two weekends away. Toyed with the idea of taking my son but the reality is I want to go as Sheffield is a great drinking city and couldn’t really drag him round pubs whilst I get smashed.

Done Sheffield United away a few times, good old fashioned ground, decent atmosphere. Hopefully our more unusual fans won’t bother due to the distance.

In the old days, Dads used to make their lads sit outside the pub or kick a football around outside while they got smashed inside the pub.

Where did our generation get it so wrong???
2800 for Sheff Utd on 13:33 - Aug 14 with 768 viewsthis_charming_man

2800 for Sheff Utd on 13:20 - Aug 14 by PatfromPoole

In the old days, Dads used to make their lads sit outside the pub or kick a football around outside while they got smashed inside the pub.

Where did our generation get it so wrong???

When we gave women a voice. Is it just coincidence that the more women have to say for themselves the more this country goes downhill?

2800 for Sheff Utd on 13:45 - Aug 14 with 760 viewsPatfromPoole

2800 for Sheff Utd on 13:33 - Aug 14 by this_charming_man

When we gave women a voice. Is it just coincidence that the more women have to say for themselves the more this country goes downhill?

It is often a bit of a relief that this place is almost exclusively a safe haven for us blokes to generally rant about our lot.....
2800 for Sheff Utd on 13:47 - Aug 14 with 759 viewsthis_charming_man

2800 for Sheff Utd on 13:45 - Aug 14 by PatfromPoole

It is often a bit of a relief that this place is almost exclusively a safe haven for us blokes to generally rant about our lot.....

A haven for gammons and sexists hey pal.

2800 for Sheff Utd on 14:32 - Aug 14 with 727 viewsfranniesTache

2800 for Sheff Utd on 11:54 - Aug 14 by PatfromPoole

+1.

I have spare numbers if you need them Pat

2800 for Sheff Utd on 20:30 - Aug 14 with 653 views1teeminants

Looking forward to this one 2 nights away . Last time I went there in the Cup was one of the worst saints performances I’ve seen so things can only get better .

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

2800 for Sheff Utd on 20:39 - Aug 14 with 639 viewsHappy_Jack

Do they still sing that song to the tune of the John Denver one? Like a night out in Sheeeefield like a greasy chip butty
That was very good. I agree it's a great City to have a drink in.

Millbrook Furnishing shop floor level banter
Poll: Who on this forum has the most impressive contact list on their phone?

2800 for Sheff Utd on 20:49 - Aug 14 with 626 views1teeminants

2800 for Sheff Utd on 20:39 - Aug 14 by Happy_Jack

Do they still sing that song to the tune of the John Denver one? Like a night out in Sheeeefield like a greasy chip butty

Yes they still sing it .

2800 for Sheff Utd on 21:01 - Aug 14 with 611 viewsthis_charming_man

2800 for Sheff Utd on 20:39 - Aug 14 by Happy_Jack

The greasy chip butty song,

You fill up my senses
Like a gallon of magnet
Like packets of woodbines
Like a good pinch of snuff
Like a night out in Sheffield
Like a greasy chip butty
My Sheffield United come thrill again

Like it and sounds good
[Post edited 14 Aug 21:02]

2800 for Sheff Utd on 21:12 - Aug 14 with 597 viewshedgeend61

https://www.sufc.co.uk/news/2019/august/cashless/

Make sure you take your debit/credit cards along as Bramall Lane is a fully cashless stadium this season.

Good idea?, not so sure myself, 2 receipts for every transaction,wont suit everyone either, cant possibly be quicker than cash, especially round figures, say 5£ a pint.
[Post edited 14 Aug 21:18]

2800 for Sheff Utd on 21:18 - Aug 14 with 582 viewsA1079

If it goes to members I will certainly hope to make this one. Mind you, my last visit was in one of the cups and we were awful that evening. We just did not turn up - not that that was wholly unusual.
2800 for Sheff Utd on 21:37 - Aug 14 with 559 viewshedgeend61

2800 for Sheff Utd on 21:12 - Aug 14 by hedgeend61

https://www.sufc.co.uk/news/2019/august/cashless/

Make sure you take your debit/credit cards along as Bramall Lane is a fully cashless stadium this season.

Good idea?, not so sure myself, 2 receipts for every transaction,wont suit everyone either, cant possibly be quicker than cash, especially round figures, say 5£ a pint.
[Post edited 14 Aug 21:18]

The Sheffield Star states totally cashless, as did Talksport, yet the official website says working towards cashless with one cash till per kiosk, so just ignore this,
as not totally cashless this season.
2800 for Sheff Utd on 21:41 - Aug 14 with 556 views1teeminants

2800 for Sheff Utd on 21:18 - Aug 14 by A1079

If it goes to members I will certainly hope to make this one. Mind you, my last visit was in one of the cups and we were awful that evening. We just did not turn up - not that that was wholly unusual.

Yes awful. I also remember the Saints yoof we’re kicking off outside , there were a few scuffles here and there. I got bloody soaked walking back to the pub too not a great night .

2800 for Sheff Utd on 22:05 - Aug 14 with 530 viewsPatfromPoole

2800 for Sheff Utd on 14:32 - Aug 14 by franniesTache

I have spare numbers if you need them Pat

Thanks very much, mate. Am already sorted though. Hopefully see you up there. Going up on the Friday.

Cheers.
2800 for Sheff Utd on 22:08 - Aug 14 with 528 viewsthis_charming_man

2800 for Sheff Utd on 21:41 - Aug 14 by 1teeminants

Yes awful. I also remember the Saints yoof we’re kicking off outside , there were a few scuffles here and there. I got bloody soaked walking back to the pub too not a great night .

That’s right IIRC we lost 0-1 at Burnley on the Saturday then 0-1 at Sheff United on the Tuesday. We were terrible In both. I got there late heading down straight for work, I think was the night the saints fan rang a phone in and burst into tears saying how he wanted us to win cups and titles.

2800 for Sheff Utd on 22:32 - Aug 14 with 505 viewsPatfromPoole

2800 for Sheff Utd on 22:08 - Aug 14 by this_charming_man

That’s right IIRC we lost 0-1 at Burnley on the Saturday then 0-1 at Sheff United on the Tuesday. We were terrible In both. I got there late heading down straight for work, I think was the night the saints fan rang a phone in and burst into tears saying how he wanted us to win cups and titles.

Mmm, that was the big blip period during the season which I last week claimed had the best team I have seen in my Saints-watching days....
2800 for Sheff Utd on 00:29 - Aug 15 with 462 viewsBicester_North

2800 for Sheff Utd on 22:08 - Aug 14 by this_charming_man

Wasn’t that a poster off here? St Michael was it?

Poll: How proud are you to see our ex players at Liverpool?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019