Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jurgen Klopp Claims Saints Fans Celebrated Liverpool Win ! 12:20 - Aug 15 with 452 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/50644/jurgen-klopp-claim

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

Jurgen Klopp Claims Saints Fans Celebrated Liverpool Win ! on 12:37 - Aug 15 with 401 viewsChesham_Saint

I think we all know one Saints fan that celebrated the Liverpool win, eh Nick?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Jurgen Klopp Claims Saints Fans Celebrated Liverpool Win ! on 12:39 - Aug 15 with 398 viewsericofarabia

Pray for Liverpool FC. How can they possibly be expected tp perform on Saturday when they've been jetted and exec coached around and stayed in 5 star accomodation and presumably had access to quality gyms and training facilities. Of course it isn't an ideal match build up, but glasd to see the gurning gimpoid is getting his excuses in early!!

Dodgy headline though there Nick ... if anybody could even have been half ar$ed to find out the score let alone watch it ... celebrating an LFC #WIN was not going on, just as said in the story, an extra 30 mins and pens. Just a shame a few more minor, but enough to rule them out for Saturday, injuries weren't picked up.

Hope Van D!ck get the torrents of abuse he deserves, anybody seen the twitter clip of him being a ttal c0ck wth the cup in the changing room. #bellend
[Post edited 15 Aug 12:44]
Jurgen Klopp Claims Saints Fans Celebrated Liverpool Win ! on 12:43 - Aug 15 with 390 viewsBlue

Jurgen Klopp Claims Saints Fans Celebrated Liverpool Win ! on 12:37 - Aug 15 by Chesham_Saint

I think we all know one Saints fan that celebrated the Liverpool win, eh Nick?

Beat me to it

Klopp getting a potential excuse in already.

See the bellend sprinting onto the pitch when the last penalty was saved? He's becoming insufferable, I used to like him before he became a member of that cult.

Still stood in the Kippax

Jurgen Klopp Claims Saints Fans Celebrated Liverpool Win ! on 12:50 - Aug 15 with 374 viewsdarthvader

Jurgen Klopp Claims Saints Fans Celebrated Liverpool Win ! on 12:43 - Aug 15 by Blue

Beat me to it

Klopp getting a potential excuse in already.

See the bellend sprinting onto the pitch when the last penalty was saved? He's becoming insufferable, I used to like him before he became a member of that cult.

Just change the L to a N

keep the faith coyr

Jurgen Klopp Claims Saints Fans Celebrated Liverpool Win ! on 13:07 - Aug 15 with 345 viewsTimSaint

Misleading title

We enjoyed the fact that it went to extra time and pens, ahead of our game with them, but celebrated their win ? No way !!

In relation to your other topic, perhaps you will find the 'plenty of Saints' celebrating if you search social media hard enough.

TimSaint

Jurgen Klopp Claims Saints Fans Celebrated Liverpool Win ! on 15:39 - Aug 15 with 228 viewskingslandstand1

As stated, not the win but the fact it went to pens. But as Eric has said, I somehow think their fans that went over there were a little more put out by the travelling and late night's sleep than that cossetted but bunch of to55pots!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019