Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well that was better but.... 17:25 - Aug 17 with 526 viewssaint22

.....shame we couldn’t get to HT 0-0 we played well well first half
Not sure why we didn’t start second half in the same manner
How did they score from our throw FFS?!
Djenepo looks good but if attacking intent
For all Ralph’s noise about pace and intensity why do we take so long with goal kicks and throw ins there is never any urgency to spring an attack
Danso in next week?

Well that was better but.... on 17:39 - Aug 17 with 500 viewsPatfromPoole

One of the massive weaknesses in Ings’ game is that he misses an awful lot of sitters.
Well that was better but.... on 23:19 - Aug 17 with 323 viewsRon11

Well that was better but.... on 17:39 - Aug 17 by PatfromPoole

One of the massive weaknesses in Ings’ game is that he misses an awful lot of sitters.

Liverpool looked fragile at the back, but then it was Bednarek this time who gave the ball away for Firminho's goal. So hesitant- if in doubt, hoof it out.
Looked OK in the first half, created enough chances to win it. But, as usual that all disappeared in the second half.
Ralph does not look a happy man.
But despite all that we can text the 'club' and grass up whoever retaliated against dipper scum.
Well that was better but.... on 11:30 - Aug 20 with 118 viewsBuenosSaint

Well that was better but.... on 17:39 - Aug 17 by PatfromPoole

one other criticism i have to level at ings in hindsight is when he scored there was no hunger or drive to go for the equaliser despite the home crowd being buoyed up.

Why do i say this? just noticed on highlights that immediately after scoring he just ran away. 90% of strikers in the premiership in that position would sprint for the ball in the goal and sprint back to the centre spot egging on the players.

I know it was a lucky goal but it was 83rd minute ffs. Have some passion drive and hunger - its not what i expect from our striker. dissapointed

Poll: If you had to choose between winning FA cup and Premier league this season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019