Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Horrible Liverpool fans 18:42 - Aug 17 with 8670 viewsSaintsforeverj

Once again pockets of trouble all around the ground because of taunting Liverpool idiots in the home end. Next to me and my family were 6 of them who cheered the first goal in our faces. They got so much stick that they didn't cheer the second. The usual in your face flairs.

Outside the coaches a young boy was receiving medical treatment due to being hit. They were all goading and taking the p. Even the fans getting on their coach from Dorset. Obvious problems again in Itchen North and other areas of the ground. Horrible fans and can't stand the club.
[Post edited 17 Aug 18:45]

Horrible Liverpool fans on 19:00 - Aug 17 with 3896 viewsthis_charming_man

Yet due to the grass app you have to ignore it as the club is happy to take money from away fans in the boxes. React and you’ll be reported then banned.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Would you rather

Horrible Liverpool fans on 19:16 - Aug 17 with 3851 views1teeminants

Trouble yet again in Itchen North

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-7367243/Premier-League-Poli

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Horrible Liverpool fans on 19:17 - Aug 17 with 3844 viewsSaintsforeverj

Too true. The club just cares about money. Those in the boxes pay thousands so they let them do what they like. We have to sit there and put up with it.

Horrible Liverpool fans on 19:40 - Aug 17 with 3774 viewsBLEEDRED

A woman got punched by a Liverpool fan getting on a coach after the game and the police dragged her husband away and let the fan get on the coach laughing

Horrible Liverpool fans on 19:48 - Aug 17 with 3737 viewsSaintsforeverj

Yep horrid fans.
Horrible Liverpool fans on 20:01 - Aug 17 with 3687 viewsHappy_Jack

Horrible Liverpool fans on 19:16 - Aug 17 by 1teeminants

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-7367243/Premier-League-Poli

I sincerely hope that any Saints "fans" involved in these incidents were immediately reported by other SFC customers via the new text service. There is no place in the modern game for this sort of disgraceful behaviour. If fans are not careful the sponsers may decide to stop fan friendly initiatives like free ice cream to enhance the matchday experience.

Millbrook Furnishing shop floor level banter
Poll: Who on this forum has the most impressive contact list on their phone?

Horrible Liverpool fans on 20:06 - Aug 17 with 3671 viewsSaintsforeverj

These are the same Saints fans who usually don't have any problems when playing other teams. This didn't happen against Huddeesfield last year or Spurs or whatever. Every time we play Liverpool they cheer and goad in the home and. This is what sets off the problems every year. Maybe the Liverpool fans could show some respect and not keep cheering in our faces maybe just keep quiet as they are in the home end??
[Post edited 17 Aug 20:09]
Horrible Liverpool fans on 20:10 - Aug 17 with 3657 viewskingslandstand1

Horrible Liverpool fans on 20:01 - Aug 17 by Happy_Jack

I sincerely hope that any Saints "fans" involved in these incidents were immediately reported by other SFC customers via the new text service. There is no place in the modern game for this sort of disgraceful behaviour. If fans are not careful the sponsers may decide to stop fan friendly initiatives like free ice cream to enhance the matchday experience.

They may have been in the home end but which team were they actually supporting? I heard of lots of problems and even around us in Kingsland there were those that gave a pulled back "fist pump" at the first
Login to get fewer ads

Horrible Liverpool fans on 20:14 - Aug 17 with 3647 viewskingslandstand1

What was it tat went off when their 2nd went in? I saw a young ld being taken out not looking too good and what appeared to be the scousers laughing with the lads dad trying to have a go at the scousers
Horrible Liverpool fans on 20:32 - Aug 17 with 3596 viewsbigrob68

Horrible Liverpool fans on 20:14 - Aug 17 by kingslandstand1

What was it tat went off when their 2nd went in? I saw a young ld being taken out not looking too good and what appeared to be the scousers laughing with the lads dad trying to have a go at the scousers

saw the lad hit in the face with a laughing gas cannister thrown by a scouse scumbag

Poll: should we sign Ings

Horrible Liverpool fans on 21:43 - Aug 17 with 3422 viewsthis_charming_man

Horrible Liverpool fans on 20:32 - Aug 17 by bigrob68

saw the lad hit in the face with a laughing gas cannister thrown by a scouse scumbag

Smoke bomb, hit a 7 year old kid. Apparently as the kid in tears and his dad were being led out the Liverpool fans cheered and goaded them.

I’m sure Nick will be on here later/tomorrow to passionately defend them again.
[Post edited 17 Aug 21:52]

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Would you rather

Horrible Liverpool fans on 22:18 - Aug 17 with 3338 viewsNumber_58

As a ST holder I'm not au fait these days with how people get hold of match tickets, but surely the Liverpool fans in the home areas must have bought them via or from Saints supporters? If so, as annoying as the gloating Scousers may be, perhaps the people who got them into the ground in the first place deserve a slagging off too?
Horrible Liverpool fans on 22:20 - Aug 17 with 3329 viewsBicester_North

Horrible Liverpool fans on 22:18 - Aug 17 by Number_58

As a ST holder I'm not au fait these days with how people get hold of match tickets, but surely the Liverpool fans in the home areas must have bought them via or from Saints supporters? If so, as annoying as the gloating Scousers may be, perhaps the people who got them into the ground in the first place deserve a slagging off too?

Someone should’ve perhaps taken a note of seat numbers where the Liverpool were sat and text them in to the Saints grassing hotline.

Poll: How proud are you to see our ex players at Liverpool?

Horrible Liverpool fans on 22:24 - Aug 17 with 3321 viewsSaintsforeverj

Horrible Liverpool fans on 22:18 - Aug 17 by Number_58

There are many ways on which they do it. In order to get a ticket you need to be on the database. I have known a few people liverpool man u fans who have bought a saints membership card and therefore got on the database just to buy a ticket for the Liverpool game. There are people living in Basingstoke, Poole, Chichester etc who are local ish so they think it's worth getting a membership card in order to get a ticket for this one match. The club just thinks they are Saints fans buying a membership. SFC also sell tickets in the home end as part of various packages. Ofcourse the away fan buy them as they are prepared to pay huge amounts.- -
[Post edited 17 Aug 22:30]
Horrible Liverpool fans on 22:38 - Aug 17 with 3258 viewskingslandstand1

Horrible Liverpool fans on 21:43 - Aug 17 by this_charming_man

Smoke bomb, hit a 7 year old kid. Apparently as the kid in tears and his dad were being led out the Liverpool fans cheered and goaded them.

They really are coonts to the highest degree
Horrible Liverpool fans on 23:04 - Aug 17 with 3185 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Horrible Liverpool fans on 21:43 - Aug 17 by this_charming_man

Do that to my son and I don't care if you're Dawyne f**king Johnson, I'll be all in.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Horrible Liverpool fans on 23:55 - Aug 17 with 3064 viewsdirk_doone

Horrible Liverpool fans on 22:24 - Aug 17 by Saintsforeverj

There are many ways on which they do it. In order to get a ticket you need to be on the database. I have known a few people liverpool man u fans who have bought a saints membership card and therefore got on the database just to buy a ticket for the Liverpool game. There are people living in Basingstoke, Poole, Chichester etc who are local ish so they think it's worth getting a membership card in order to get a ticket for this one match. The club just thinks they are Saints fans buying a membership. SFC also sell tickets in the home end as part of various packages. Ofcourse the away fan buy them as they are prepared to pay huge amounts.- -
[Post edited 17 Aug 22:30]

There were tickets selling for £200 on sites like StubHub. A membership card alone was not enough to buy a ticket for this game. You also needed to have purchased tickets in previous seasons. I assume that the ticket agencies find it worthwhile to invest in membership cards and have previous purchase histories because they've been buying and selling tickets for years.

The few Liverpool fans that made themselves known mostly got dealt with by the Saints fans around them.

The one featured in the Daily Mail was punched in the face before he was led away by the police so that didn't end too well for him.

You could argue that if Saints fans had just passively accepted a Liverpool fan celebrating a goal in their midst, there wouldn't have been any trouble. Perhaps that is what they have got used to at some other grounds so they weren't expecting to get hit for it.

Ultimately, the root cause of the problem was the stadium's small capacity. There were plenty of both Saints and Liverpool fans who wanted tickets for this game who couldn't get them and some of them were prepared to pay £200 + for black market tickets.
[Post edited 18 Aug 0:25]

Poll: Would you like a home 'kop' at St. Mary's directly behind one of the goals?

Horrible Liverpool fans on 00:24 - Aug 18 with 3004 viewsgrumpy

The Northam End should be all saints.That's all I am saying cos it gets me so mad.
Horrible Liverpool fans on 07:03 - Aug 18 with 2756 viewsBuenosSaint

Horrible Liverpool fans on 20:06 - Aug 17 by Saintsforeverj

These are the same Saints fans who usually don't have any problems when playing other teams. This didn't happen against Huddeesfield last year or Spurs or whatever. Every time we play Liverpool they cheer and goad in the home and. This is what sets off the problems every year. Maybe the Liverpool fans could show some respect and not keep cheering in our faces maybe just keep quiet as they are in the home end??
[Post edited 17 Aug 20:09]

Exactly this. Show some effing respect ffs. I've been in many a, home end watching saints away with mates if we couldn't get away end tickets for some reason. Even if a few around have cottoned on to the fact we were not local we never rubbed their faces in it when saints scored. Never had any agro nor were ejected.

Poll: If you had to choose between winning FA cup and Premier league this season

Horrible Liverpool fans on 07:39 - Aug 18 with 2689 viewsMushty

Horrible Liverpool fans on 19:16 - Aug 17 by 1teeminants

In the comments: "He supports Portsmouth and could not go to Sunderland"

He could have, they sent back most of their tickets.

But in reality, just a gobby plastic scallie who came unstuck.
Horrible Liverpool fans on 07:51 - Aug 18 with 2651 viewsBuggalugs

Horrible Liverpool fans on 23:55 - Aug 17 by dirk_doone

There were tickets selling for £200 on sites like StubHub. A membership card alone was not enough to buy a ticket for this game. You also needed to have purchased tickets in previous seasons. I assume that the ticket agencies find it worthwhile to invest in membership cards and have previous purchase histories because they've been buying and selling tickets for years.

The few Liverpool fans that made themselves known mostly got dealt with by the Saints fans around them.

The one featured in the Daily Mail was punched in the face before he was led away by the police so that didn't end too well for him.

You could argue that if Saints fans had just passively accepted a Liverpool fan celebrating a goal in their midst, there wouldn't have been any trouble. Perhaps that is what they have got used to at some other grounds so they weren't expecting to get hit for it.

Ultimately, the root cause of the problem was the stadium's small capacity. There were plenty of both Saints and Liverpool fans who wanted tickets for this game who couldn't get them and some of them were prepared to pay £200 + for black market tickets.
[Post edited 18 Aug 0:25]

“Ultimately, the root cause of the problem was the stadium's small capacity.”

Ffs Dirk, any excuse to pedal out the same nonsense. The game only sold out a few days before, so any Saints fans that wanted to go had ample opportunities to buy tickets. Yes, Liverpool could easily have sold 10k tickets in the away end if they’d have been made available, but even if that was the case, you’d still end up with all the glory hunting pricks from local counties buying in the home end.

It’s hardly a sensible argument for increasing capacity is it?

Poll: Who is the most in-the-know on SFC’s transfer activity?

Horrible Liverpool fans on 07:52 - Aug 18 with 2650 viewsOccasional_Showers

Horrible Liverpool fans on 00:24 - Aug 18 by grumpy

The Northam End should be all saints.That's all I am saying cos it gets me so mad.

Not this idiotic argument again. The stadium itself being a bowl means away fans will be next to home fans no matter where you put them, and those home fans who like to sit in proximity to away fans will locate themselves next to them wherever they are put.

Poll: Greta Thunberg? Your view

Horrible Liverpool fans on 08:04 - Aug 18 with 2613 viewsBuggalugs

Horrible Liverpool fans on 07:52 - Aug 18 by Occasional_Showers

Not this idiotic argument again. The stadium itself being a bowl means away fans will be next to home fans no matter where you put them, and those home fans who like to sit in proximity to away fans will locate themselves next to them wherever they are put.

Not sure what his argument is as our goal yesterday was scored in front of our main home end, the mighty Chapel kop.

Perhaps he thinks if all the Liverpool fans were housed in the Chapel and all the Saints fans in the Northam, Ings wouldn’t have missed from 3 yards and we’d have got a draw.

Seems perfectly reasonable...

Poll: Who is the most in-the-know on SFC’s transfer activity?

Horrible Liverpool fans on 10:16 - Aug 18 with 2275 viewsgrumpy

Horrible Liverpool fans on 07:52 - Aug 18 by Occasional_Showers

I'll tell you what is a idiotic statement,saying home fans would would locate themselves wherever the away fans were. Are you telling me that those fans in the Northam would say hey! the away have moved I'm off to sit next to them.
I was at the game yesterday and the way Liverpool fans had half of the Northam End definitely had an impact on the atmosphere.
This apathetic attitude will be our undoing if we don't do something about it.
I felt that we could have put a lot more pressure on Liverpool if the atmosphere was better from the start.
Horrible Liverpool fans on 10:25 - Aug 18 with 2237 viewsdirk_doone

Horrible Liverpool fans on 07:51 - Aug 18 by Buggalugs

“Ultimately, the root cause of the problem was the stadium's small capacity.”

Ffs Dirk, any excuse to pedal out the same nonsense. The game only sold out a few days before, so any Saints fans that wanted to go had ample opportunities to buy tickets. Yes, Liverpool could easily have sold 10k tickets in the away end if they’d have been made available, but even if that was the case, you’d still end up with all the glory hunting pricks from local counties buying in the home end.

It’s hardly a sensible argument for increasing capacity is it?

As someone who was trying to buy tickets for relatives from abroad who are Saints fans, I can tell you that you are talking a load of b--ll--cks, which is what we've come to expect from you. You probably weren't even at the game so your superior know-it-all attitude doesn't fool anyone.

The club wouldn't even let me buy an extra ticket several weeks in advance of the game for a £35 membership, + a ticket for the Koln game + the £65 face value: a total of more than £100.
[Post edited 18 Aug 10:59]

Poll: Would you like a home 'kop' at St. Mary's directly behind one of the goals?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019