Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Horrible Liverpool fans 18:42 - Aug 17 with 8669 viewsSaintsforeverj

Once again pockets of trouble all around the ground because of taunting Liverpool idiots in the home end. Next to me and my family were 6 of them who cheered the first goal in our faces. They got so much stick that they didn't cheer the second. The usual in your face flairs.

Outside the coaches a young boy was receiving medical treatment due to being hit. They were all goading and taking the p. Even the fans getting on their coach from Dorset. Obvious problems again in Itchen North and other areas of the ground. Horrible fans and can't stand the club.
[Post edited 17 Aug 18:45]
(No subject) (n/t) on 14:42 - Aug 18 with 1648 viewsSaintsforeverj

Horrible Liverpool fans on 13:46 - Aug 18 by kingslandstand1

How did the Mackems do yesterday, haven't had a chance to catch up with the results. My team lost but put up a valiant fight against the European champions

Horrible Liverpool fans on 17:56 - Aug 18 with 1486 viewsChesham_Saint

Horrible Liverpool fans on 19:16 - Aug 17 by 1teeminants

Trouble yet again in Itchen North

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-7367243/Premier-League-Poli

It’s not clear to me but was the guy with the grey hair that got clumped a Saints fan or a scouse interloper? Hopefully the latter.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Horrible Liverpool fans on 11:12 - Aug 19 with 1189 viewsSaintNick

Horrible Liverpool fans on 21:43 - Aug 17 by this_charming_man

Smoke bomb, hit a 7 year old kid. Apparently as the kid in tears and his dad were being led out the Liverpool fans cheered and goaded them.

I’m sure Nick will be on here later/tomorrow to passionately defend them again.
[Post edited 17 Aug 21:52]

Im not going to defend any violent behaviour, Liverpool have their fair share of violent fans and idiots as do every club including ourselves.

But that doesnt mean that every supporter should be tainted with the same brush

I have always found over the last 30 years that the big clubs attract a certain type of fan who doesn't truly understand things and likes to tell the world that he is superior because he supports, Liverpool/United/Spurs/Chelsea/City/Arsenal.

These things were happening 30 years ago at the Dell its nothing new, one of the Liverpool fans who I went for a drink with on Saturday was asking me if I knew the Saints fan who fired a flare which hit him outside Seven Sisters Tube station before the semi final in 1986.

Im surprised the police did nothing if the fella had hit a woman, that shocks me more than the fact there are people out there who would do that

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Horrible Liverpool fans on 12:30 - Aug 19 with 1127 viewsSaintsforeverj

Horrible Liverpool fans on 11:12 - Aug 19 by SaintNick

Im not going to defend any violent behaviour, Liverpool have their fair share of violent fans and idiots as do every club including ourselves.

But that doesnt mean that every supporter should be tainted with the same brush

I have always found over the last 30 years that the big clubs attract a certain type of fan who doesn't truly understand things and likes to tell the world that he is superior because he supports, Liverpool/United/Spurs/Chelsea/City/Arsenal.

These things were happening 30 years ago at the Dell its nothing new, one of the Liverpool fans who I went for a drink with on Saturday was asking me if I knew the Saints fan who fired a flare which hit him outside Seven Sisters Tube station before the semi final in 1986.

Im surprised the police did nothing if the fella had hit a woman, that shocks me more than the fact there are people out there who would do that

Nick as a relatively new member, I have heard the rumour about you sticking up for Liverpool. Whenever we play Liverpool there is trouble. It is not a lie or made up. Why? Because every year Liverpool fans get in the home end and / or the boxes and celebrate in our faces. Again, not a lie. For the past three seasons, me and my family have had Liverpool fans next to us and / or near us in the home section celebrating their goals in our faces causing trouble. Again, I am not making it up!! They should dam well show some respect and sit quietly if they are in the home sections!!!

To make this point further, I can't remember when other away fans have done this. There were not Huddersfield fans jumping up around me on the last day when they equalised. There were not Spurs fans jumping up around me last year when they scored before half time. There were not Man U fans jumping up around me during the 2 -2 game. There were not Man City fans jumping up around me. This is fact!! I am telling you that it is only when we play Liverpool, apart from the odd exception. It happens every dam year in recent times. So why shouldn't we be annoyed with Liverpool???

So stop sticking up for them. It might not be all of them and nobody is saying that all Saints fans are perfect. But I can tell you now, EVERY TIME we play Liverpool, they get in the home end and cause trouble. Did Spurs fans set off flares last year? Did Man City fans do it? Did Arsenal fans do it? The answer is no. These are facts. Liverpool fans always cause trouble, they are in our faces and generally very unpleasant. Walking past the coaches with my family was very unpleasant too. It is not like this with Arsenal fans. It is not like this with Man city fans. It is not like this with Watford fans etc etc. This is fact, I am not pretending!!

Liverpool fans (mostly all of them) booed the National Anthem recently at Wembley - How disrespectful. Has any other English team done this?????? You say that Every club has their violent fans etc, which is true but come on did Saints fans boo the national anthem at the cup final. No they didn't. Explain that??

Look at other forums - Liverpool fans getting in the home end and celebrating in the home end happens at most grounds when other teams play them.

Liverpool smashed up the visiting coaches when they arrived at Anfield in the champions league. This is a fact and was given a lot of coverage. Liverpool fans on the roof of bus stops and busses etc. Did this happen at Saints when we were in Europe???? Did this happen at Man city in the champions league when they welcomed foreign away teams????? Nope Just Liverpool. You say every club has their fair share of violent fans, name me an English club in recent times that attacked the visiting coach???? Did Saints fans do it - No they did not!

Liverpool fans always throw flares at every game. Did Spurs fans do it at St Mary's??? Did Man city fans do it at StMary's???? I could go on.

There is very little trouble at St Mary's at most games and I usually have a good day out with my family. Not when we play Liverpool because of their fans. I am not making this up Nick!! Every time we play them, they get in the home end and they don't do it quietly!

They are a generally horrible club and with disrespectful fans and just to top it off, they tapped up VD illegally, Klopp does it and Rodgers did it (turning our players' heads).

What is there to defend them on?? Nobody is saying it is every single one of their fans but you should be annoyed as anyone that their fans keep coming down and spoiling the day of many of our fans. They are in our face, disrespectful, loud, some of them violent and just spoil the day.

Please stop defending a club that keep coming to St Mary's and spoiling the day for me and my family!!
[Post edited 19 Aug 12:39]
Horrible Liverpool fans on 13:10 - Aug 19 with 1093 viewsSaintNick

Horrible Liverpool fans on 12:30 - Aug 19 by Saintsforeverj

Nick as a relatively new member, I have heard the rumour about you sticking up for Liverpool. Whenever we play Liverpool there is trouble. It is not a lie or made up. Why? Because every year Liverpool fans get in the home end and / or the boxes and celebrate in our faces. Again, not a lie. For the past three seasons, me and my family have had Liverpool fans next to us and / or near us in the home section celebrating their goals in our faces causing trouble. Again, I am not making it up!! They should dam well show some respect and sit quietly if they are in the home sections!!!

To make this point further, I can't remember when other away fans have done this. There were not Huddersfield fans jumping up around me on the last day when they equalised. There were not Spurs fans jumping up around me last year when they scored before half time. There were not Man U fans jumping up around me during the 2 -2 game. There were not Man City fans jumping up around me. This is fact!! I am telling you that it is only when we play Liverpool, apart from the odd exception. It happens every dam year in recent times. So why shouldn't we be annoyed with Liverpool???

So stop sticking up for them. It might not be all of them and nobody is saying that all Saints fans are perfect. But I can tell you now, EVERY TIME we play Liverpool, they get in the home end and cause trouble. Did Spurs fans set off flares last year? Did Man City fans do it? Did Arsenal fans do it? The answer is no. These are facts. Liverpool fans always cause trouble, they are in our faces and generally very unpleasant. Walking past the coaches with my family was very unpleasant too. It is not like this with Arsenal fans. It is not like this with Man city fans. It is not like this with Watford fans etc etc. This is fact, I am not pretending!!

Liverpool fans (mostly all of them) booed the National Anthem recently at Wembley - How disrespectful. Has any other English team done this?????? You say that Every club has their violent fans etc, which is true but come on did Saints fans boo the national anthem at the cup final. No they didn't. Explain that??

Look at other forums - Liverpool fans getting in the home end and celebrating in the home end happens at most grounds when other teams play them.

Liverpool smashed up the visiting coaches when they arrived at Anfield in the champions league. This is a fact and was given a lot of coverage. Liverpool fans on the roof of bus stops and busses etc. Did this happen at Saints when we were in Europe???? Did this happen at Man city in the champions league when they welcomed foreign away teams????? Nope Just Liverpool. You say every club has their fair share of violent fans, name me an English club in recent times that attacked the visiting coach???? Did Saints fans do it - No they did not!

Liverpool fans always throw flares at every game. Did Spurs fans do it at St Mary's??? Did Man city fans do it at StMary's???? I could go on.

There is very little trouble at St Mary's at most games and I usually have a good day out with my family. Not when we play Liverpool because of their fans. I am not making this up Nick!! Every time we play them, they get in the home end and they don't do it quietly!

They are a generally horrible club and with disrespectful fans and just to top it off, they tapped up VD illegally, Klopp does it and Rodgers did it (turning our players' heads).

What is there to defend them on?? Nobody is saying it is every single one of their fans but you should be annoyed as anyone that their fans keep coming down and spoiling the day of many of our fans. They are in our face, disrespectful, loud, some of them violent and just spoil the day.

Please stop defending a club that keep coming to St Mary's and spoiling the day for me and my family!!
[Post edited 19 Aug 12:39]

I havent stuck up for those causing trouble, I have been quite clear on this thread that I am not defending any Liverpool fan who celebrated in the home ends or any of them who threw stuff etc. I have said on many occasions that they or indeed any away fans should keep quiet in the home areas that is the unwritten rule.

Plenty of away fans have got in the home sections other than Liverpool, Man Utd, Chelsea & Spurs are most prominent, Arsenan & City less so.

The reason that huddersfield fans and the rest of the League (including ourselves when we go away) dont do it is because they don't need to. Huddersfield in their two visits had a reduced allocation and even that was not sold out, if you follow them you wont have a problem getting a ticket and that goes for the majority of the clubs that come to SMS, Liverpool fans in our section were there because they couldnt get a ticket from their own club and had to sit in the home section through necessity.

I think you are getting a little carried away here, I cant tell you whether we booed the national anthem in a cup final or not.

With regard to the Champions League coach attack, this happened once when a bottle was thrown at the Man City coach, not hundreds of bottles but one maybe a couple more,

If you look on social media and you tube etc you will know that Liverpool fans have turned out before Champions League games on the streets to welcome their own team in a big display of support, did we do it when we where in Europe ? No we didn't but I truly wish we did, I dont care who which club does it it is a spectacular way of showing support for your team, one small incident is being blown out of proportion.

You say Liverpool fans always throw flares, I didnt see one thrown on Saturday, one was held aloft but not thrown, a big difference and we have had incidences of flares in our support over the past few years as well.

Im not sticking up for Liverpool fans who used anti social behaviour one bit here, but I am saying lets us be accurate in what we are saying otherwise it will just be seen as making things up

On Saturday I didn't think see many Liverpool fans in home sections, the only notable incident was the one in the Itchen corner, of all the people I spoke to who were at the game not one of them said they had a problem with Liverpool fans in the ground.

I take it you either used the clubs own text line to report the Liverpool fans next to you or contacted the stewards to have them thrown out.

The allegations about women and children being attacked outside the ground seems to have little substance, in these days of mobile phones with cameras any incident in anything is usually videoed, but there is a distinct lack of video evidence of violent Liverpool fans at the moment.

Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction of some so the truth is known.

In trying to be a little unbiased here and asking a few questions im sure I will be accused of sticking up for Liverpool fans, im not

Horrible Liverpool fans on 13:24 - Aug 19 with 1073 viewsWinchesterExile

We let them get away with it in my view. They only do it at St Marys because they know, most of the time, there will be no consequences, just our mongy fans staring at them and keeping schtum. If they were made to feel unwelcome, intimidated and even threatened then they wouldn't do it. The odd punch in the face wouldn't go amiss from time to time as well. If 20/30 of our fans were all having a go at them at the same time the stewards wouldn't haul out 20/30 Saints fans.

It's up to us.
Horrible Liverpool fans on 13:28 - Aug 19 with 1061 viewsSaintNick

Horrible Liverpool fans on 13:24 - Aug 19 by WinchesterExile

We let them get away with it in my view. They only do it at St Marys because they know, most of the time, there will be no consequences, just our mongy fans staring at them and keeping schtum. If they were made to feel unwelcome, intimidated and even threatened then they wouldn't do it. The odd punch in the face wouldn't go amiss from time to time as well. If 20/30 of our fans were all having a go at them at the same time the stewards wouldn't haul out 20/30 Saints fans.

It's up to us.

The people who go in the home sections are usually not regular fans so have no idea of etiquette and how to behave, its their one chance a season to see their team.

Im not advocating violence because in these days of CCTV all that will happen is some of our fans will get banned.

There are plenty of stewards did no one tell them and insist they do something

Horrible Liverpool fans on 13:43 - Aug 19 with 1050 viewsBuggalugs

It's up to us.

Poll: Who is the most in-the-know on SFC’s transfer activity?

Login to get fewer ads

Horrible Liverpool fans on 13:55 - Aug 19 with 1037 viewsthis_charming_man

It's up to us.

with the new reporting hotline you can be assured that our fans will take great delight in reporting any saints fan who does react, as they will ruin their match day experience!

A mate of mine was reported to the police a few season ago for shouting "break his legs" during a game at the Emirates. There was a middle aged couple in silence near us giving us dirty looks all game, im sure it was them.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Would you rather

Horrible Liverpool fans on 14:03 - Aug 19 with 1028 viewsSaintsforeverj

Horrible Liverpool fans on 13:28 - Aug 19 by SaintNick

The people who go in the home sections are usually not regular fans so have no idea of etiquette and how to behave, its their one chance a season to see their team.

Im not advocating violence because in these days of CCTV all that will happen is some of our fans will get banned.

There are plenty of stewards did no one tell them and insist they do something

I informed stewards of the Liverpool fans near me. The stewards were sympathetic and asked me to point them out. They said that there were reports of this happening across the stadium and would get round to dealing with it. They never did throw them out. As I said, they were quiet in second half as the Saints fans around them told them to shut up in no uncertain terms and were abusing them so they decided to keep quiet. But I will reiterate again, Manchester City come down to St Mary's as the current champions, and I have never seen them in the home end celebrating in our faces.

As for showing support during the champions league coach arrival, I can post youtube clips of Liverpool fans jumping on busses. Would you like me to post them Nick? Do you call this support and advocate that you wish Saints fans do this??
Horrible Liverpool fans on 14:04 - Aug 19 with 1026 viewsfranniesTache

Horrible Liverpool fans on 13:55 - Aug 19 by this_charming_man

with the new reporting hotline you can be assured that our fans will take great delight in reporting any saints fan who does react, as they will ruin their match day experience!

A mate of mine was reported to the police a few season ago for shouting "break his legs" during a game at the Emirates. There was a middle aged couple in silence near us giving us dirty looks all game, im sure it was them.

Jesus if you can get reported for that i'm absolutely f*cked, plus half the ground will be banned if we every play the skates again.

Have to be honest it really does feel like it's getting worse these days, our support seems to be more middle class couples and tourists with every game.
Horrible Liverpool fans on 14:31 - Aug 19 with 998 viewsSaintNick

Horrible Liverpool fans on 14:03 - Aug 19 by Saintsforeverj

I informed stewards of the Liverpool fans near me. The stewards were sympathetic and asked me to point them out. They said that there were reports of this happening across the stadium and would get round to dealing with it. They never did throw them out. As I said, they were quiet in second half as the Saints fans around them told them to shut up in no uncertain terms and were abusing them so they decided to keep quiet. But I will reiterate again, Manchester City come down to St Mary's as the current champions, and I have never seen them in the home end celebrating in our faces.

As for showing support during the champions league coach arrival, I can post youtube clips of Liverpool fans jumping on busses. Would you like me to post them Nick? Do you call this support and advocate that you wish Saints fans do this??

Its probably as someone says that Liverpool & Man Utd have fans down who live down here so can therefore perhaps show a history of buying tickets from a fairly local address, man City's support is very localised to Manchester compared to any of the other five in the big six who have more of a spread out fanbase, so perhaps this is the reason.

Im unsure what you mean about jumping on bus's so yes I would appreciate a link to a shot of it

Horrible Liverpool fans on 14:55 - Aug 19 with 977 viewsthis_charming_man

Horrible Liverpool fans on 14:04 - Aug 19 by franniesTache

Jesus if you can get reported for that i'm absolutely f*cked, plus half the ground will be banned if we every play the skates again.

Have to be honest it really does feel like it's getting worse these days, our support seems to be more middle class couples and tourists with every game.

Yep he was reprimand by the police for his aggressive and inflammatory words and behaviour. What a joke.

Horrible Liverpool fans on 15:09 - Aug 19 with 957 viewsSaintsforeverj

Horrible Liverpool fans on 14:31 - Aug 19 by SaintNick

Its probably as someone says that Liverpool & Man Utd have fans down who live down here so can therefore perhaps show a history of buying tickets from a fairly local address, man City's support is very localised to Manchester compared to any of the other five in the big six who have more of a spread out fanbase, so perhaps this is the reason.

Im unsure what you mean about jumping on bus's so yes I would appreciate a link to a shot of it

Ok so this is a clip of Liverpool fans climbing traffic lights and throwing misiles at the Man city bus. Turn up the sound to listen to the misles hitting the coach. Will post the bus clip as soon as I can find it. The Man city bus was prevented from entering the ground due to it being unsafe.

Is this welcome you want us to do? Can you find a clip of another club in England welcoming an away team coach in such a way?
Horrible Liverpool fans on 15:13 - Aug 19 with 955 viewsSaintsforeverj

Horrible Liverpool fans on 15:09 - Aug 19 by Saintsforeverj

Ok so this is a clip of Liverpool fans climbing traffic lights and throwing misiles at the Man city bus. Turn up the sound to listen to the misles hitting the coach. Will post the bus clip as soon as I can find it. The Man city bus was prevented from entering the ground due to it being unsafe.

Is this welcome you want us to do? Can you find a clip of another club in England welcoming an away team coach in such a way?

Here s another one - Just one misile?
[Post edited 19 Aug 15:15]
Horrible Liverpool fans on 15:19 - Aug 19 with 944 viewsSaintsforeverj

Horrible Liverpool fans on 14:31 - Aug 19 by SaintNick

another one

Horrible Liverpool fans on 15:53 - Aug 19 with 900 viewsSaintsforeverj

Liverpool fans taking over the Newcastle home supporters club. Disrespectful? This was at Newcastle. This is the Newcastle supporters club.
[Post edited 19 Aug 16:21]
Horrible Liverpool fans on 16:06 - Aug 19 with 887 viewsSaintNick

Horrible Liverpool fans on 15:53 - Aug 19 by Saintsforeverj

Liverpool fans taking over the Newcastle home supporters club. Disrespectful? This was at Newcastle. This is the Newcastle supporters club.
[Post edited 19 Aug 16:21]

You are right there are more than one missile, I counted about 5, mainly plastic drinks bottles by the look of it, but that doesn't make it right and I would not want us to welcome a team bus by throwing things at it.

However they were not waiting for the manchester city bus, they were waiting for the liverpool team bus and yes I would like to see our supporters show the passion they showed to welcome that to the ground, the only time i have seen it here was when saints did their open top bus tour of the city in 1976.

Im not sure what the last clip is, it isnt the Newcastle supporters club because it has waitress service and table numbers so it is corporate hospitality somewhere there is nothing on the walls to give a clue where it is, but no one seems bothered in the clip, women and kids are clapping along, so not sure what your point is on this one

Horrible Liverpool fans on 16:12 - Aug 19 with 883 viewsthis_charming_man

Horrible Liverpool fans on 16:06 - Aug 19 by SaintNick

You are right there are more than one missile, I counted about 5, mainly plastic drinks bottles by the look of it, but that doesn't make it right and I would not want us to welcome a team bus by throwing things at it.

However they were not waiting for the manchester city bus, they were waiting for the liverpool team bus and yes I would like to see our supporters show the passion they showed to welcome that to the ground, the only time i have seen it here was when saints did their open top bus tour of the city in 1976.

Im not sure what the last clip is, it isnt the Newcastle supporters club because it has waitress service and table numbers so it is corporate hospitality somewhere there is nothing on the walls to give a clue where it is, but no one seems bothered in the clip, women and kids are clapping along, so not sure what your point is on this one

To be fair Liverpool were about to play in a champions league semi final against a local rival. That's going to get the passion flowing, the Best we can hope for is a winner takes all battle for 8th place v Leicester. Im sure if we were about to play a champions league semi final against a local rival we'd have fans lining the streets too.

Horrible Liverpool fans on 16:14 - Aug 19 with 881 viewsSaintsforeverj

My point is they are annoying. irritating, in your face fans who resort to anti-social behaviour, booing national anthems, throwing things at coaches, illegally tapping up our players, and celebrating in our faces in the home end. It rarely happens with other teams, so therefore I don't like their fans for always spoiling the game with my family - so there we have it. If you think I experience the same issues with other teams at St Mary's then you can believe it if you like.
[Post edited 19 Aug 16:24]
Horrible Liverpool fans on 16:16 - Aug 19 with 879 viewsSaintsforeverj

Horrible Liverpool fans on 16:12 - Aug 19 by this_charming_man

To be fair Liverpool were about to play in a champions league semi final against a local rival. That's going to get the passion flowing, the Best we can hope for is a winner takes all battle for 8th place v Leicester. Im sure if we were about to play a champions league semi final against a local rival we'd have fans lining the streets too.

Absolutely right. If we had the chance to play in a semi-final, we would be lining the streets without a doubt.But I bet we wouldn't be throwing bottles at their coaches. But then again, that's exactly my point - they have a large section of horrible fans. Man city also play in the champions league and have passionate fans. They did not throw things at the Liverpool coach in the return leg. At least admit Nick, that Liverpool have a section of support, more so than others who cause more trouble than most. You might call it passion, I call it disrespect, it's exactly the sort of behaviour they show in the home sections at St Mary's other clubs on the whole don't.
[Post edited 19 Aug 16:27]
Horrible Liverpool fans on 16:31 - Aug 19 with 844 viewsthis_charming_man

Horrible Liverpool fans on 16:16 - Aug 19 by Saintsforeverj

Absolutely right. If we had the chance to play in a semi-final, we would be lining the streets without a doubt.But I bet we wouldn't be throwing bottles at their coaches. But then again, that's exactly my point - they have a large section of horrible fans. Man city also play in the champions league and have passionate fans. They did not throw things at the Liverpool coach in the return leg. At least admit Nick, that Liverpool have a section of support, more so than others who cause more trouble than most. You might call it passion, I call it disrespect, it's exactly the sort of behaviour they show in the home sections at St Mary's other clubs on the whole don't.
[Post edited 19 Aug 16:27]

Of course it isn't all Liverpool fans, but they do seem to be involved in a lot of incidents. Just Just in the last few months we've seen this weekend at St Marys, the train with Man City before the charity shield, the Chelsea fan hit by the flare at Anfield, the pushing the old man into the fountain before the champions league final, (despite the fact they were talking in Scouce accents, wearing Red, chanting "Liverpool on the p*ss" Nick passionately defended them claiming there was no evidence they were Liverpool fans, more likey lads on a stag do) same day a Liverpool poured a drink over an innocent mans head in a restaurant. Quite a few incidents of them generally acting like knobheads in the last few months alone .

Horrible Liverpool fans on 16:46 - Aug 19 with 823 viewsSaintsforeverj

Horrible Liverpool fans on 16:31 - Aug 19 by this_charming_man

Of course it isn't all Liverpool fans, but they do seem to be involved in a lot of incidents. Just Just in the last few months we've seen this weekend at St Marys, the train with Man City before the charity shield, the Chelsea fan hit by the flare at Anfield, the pushing the old man into the fountain before the champions league final, (despite the fact they were talking in Scouce accents, wearing Red, chanting "Liverpool on the p*ss" Nick passionately defended them claiming there was no evidence they were Liverpool fans, more likey lads on a stag do) same day a Liverpool poured a drink over an innocent mans head in a restaurant. Quite a few incidents of them generally acting like knobheads in the last few months alone .

Put it this way, Manchester City are also a highly successful team. But my experience is that on the whole their real fans have been through hard times with their club and are more down to earth, far less arrogant and they don't celebrate in the homes end and throw missiles etc. They just don't whereas Liverpool do. Apart from that they are the only club who illegally tapped up our player shown by their enforced apology. So yea, I don't like the club. What is there to like!! They have not done our club any favours at all.
Horrible Liverpool fans on 21:30 - Aug 19 with 649 viewsSaintNick

Horrible Liverpool fans on 16:31 - Aug 19 by this_charming_man

You are quick here to list incidents, but some of them were erroneous to say the least the train incident seemed to involve a number of man city fans repeatably attacking a couple of alleged Liverpool fans on a tube with other passengers trying to calm them down, yet it is blamed on the Liverpool fans and on this threat Man City fans are praised for supposedly never being involved in incidents.

You bring up my sticking up for Liverpool fans, yes i initially did as the video seemed to be inconclusive, but when other footage came out I condemned it totally, what had wearing red to do with it, if i wore a blue top to a game it wouldnt make me a pompey fan lol.

Luckily enough none of our fane behaved like knobheads in Milan by climbing on the roof of a truck by the canal and rocking it back and forth or throwing all the empty bottles in the canal.

Over the years I have supported Saints we have had our fair share of events, anyone here care to remember what happened at the end of the Charity shield in 1976

Horrible Liverpool fans on 09:22 - Aug 20 with 488 viewsericofarabia

Horrible Liverpool fans on 15:09 - Aug 19 by Saintsforeverj

At the start of the clip those scouse gits are abusing our wonderful signature tune, yet another example of them showing no respect at all!!
Quick somebody get me the snitch and b!tch contact number and send them this clip. Those cheeky little scallies won't know whats hit them when The SMS Cleansing Squad come a knockin
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019