Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Djenepo 06:44 - Aug 19 with 769 viewsBuenosSaint

Noticed not a lot of mention of the Pl debutant. Despite the short game time I thought he impressed. Bit of flair , good speed. Potentially a very good signing and certainly looked sharper than Bertrand. I hope he gets the nod to start on Saturday. Thoughts?

Poll: If you had to choose between winning FA cup and Premier league this season

Djenepo on 07:50 - Aug 19 with 711 viewsA1079

I thought he looked good for the time he was on and got quite alot of attention by the Liverpool players. I will reserve judgement until we have seen a fair bit more of him as we have had quite a few false dawns in the last few years, but I would certainly bring him on sooner against Brighton if things aren't going too well. They (Brighton) look a different proposition at the start of this season, compared to how they ended last! - whereas, in our 2 games I have not seen anything different yet from last season!
Djenepo on 08:00 - Aug 19 with 693 viewsthis_charming_man

Djenepo on 07:50 - Aug 19 by A1079

I thought he looked good for the time he was on and got quite alot of attention by the Liverpool players. I will reserve judgement until we have seen a fair bit more of him as we have had quite a few false dawns in the last few years, but I would certainly bring him on sooner against Brighton if things aren't going too well. They (Brighton) look a different proposition at the start of this season, compared to how they ended last! - whereas, in our 2 games I have not seen anything different yet from last season!

I don’t know about that pal, we seem to have addressed a few issues from last season

Points dropped from winning positions = 0
Leads given away = 0
Goals conceded in the last 10 minutes = 0

#progress

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Would you rather

Djenepo on 08:03 - Aug 19 with 684 viewsericofarabia

Djenepo on 08:00 - Aug 19 by this_charming_man

I don’t know about that pal, we seem to have addressed a few issues from last season

Points dropped from winning positions = 0
Leads given away = 0
Goals conceded in the last 10 minutes = 0

#progress

Technicality, but for me Mane's goal in 1st half injury time counts as one of thos last few minutes goals we are prone to conceding. No stats to back it up but I do seem to remember plenty of soft goals just before HT last season and beyond!!

Djenepo on 08:12 - Aug 19 with 674 viewssaint22

He certainly showed plenty of promise in the short time he was on
attacked had them worried won a couple of free kicks, should have had another if Marriner had any clue

Djenepo on 08:47 - Aug 19 with 630 viewsgrumpy

I think he will win quite a few free kicks.

Djenepo on 12:44 - Aug 19 with 540 viewskingslandstand1

Onky on for 15 mins so it's a wait and see, but initial worry/thought was that he was maybe trying too hard to impress as debut at home? Was certainly strong and not afraid
But that's keeness and not to be sniffed at and he's one of Ralphs so keep the faith

Djenepo on 17:54 - Aug 19 with 458 views1teeminants

I thought he was exactly the same as when I watched him playing for Mali recently . He was explosive and fast but also quite aggressive when he doesn’t have the ball and he doesn’t time his tackles very well. When he played for Mali recently he played quite well running at the defence but they took him off to stop him from being sent off as the ref had booked him. He will cause problems for the opposition I think but he needs to be guided In the right way .

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Djenepo on 19:17 - Aug 19 with 409 viewsthis_charming_man

Djenepo on 17:54 - Aug 19 by 1teeminants

I thought he was exactly the same as when I watched him playing for Mali recently . He was explosive and fast but also quite aggressive when he doesn’t have the ball and he doesn’t time his tackles very well. When he played for Mali recently he played quite well running at the defence but they took him off to stop him from being sent off as the ref had booked him. He will cause problems for the opposition I think but he needs to be guided In the right way .

Well he’s certainly got the raw materials, let’s hope Ralph can work with him because he looks like he could be a hell of a signing if developed right.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Would you rather

Login to get fewer ads

Djenepo on 20:59 - Aug 19 with 323 views1teeminants

Djenepo on 19:17 - Aug 19 by this_charming_man

Well he’s certainly got the raw materials, let’s hope Ralph can work with him because he looks like he could be a hell of a signing if developed right.

Yes agree mate .

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Djenepo on 11:26 - Aug 20 with 205 viewsBuenosSaint

Djenepo on 20:59 - Aug 19 by 1teeminants

Yes agree mate .

Agreed with all and looking forward to him having more gametime in coming weeks. I actually don't mind the yellow cards now and then as long as it doesn't lead to the red. Hodjberg is one that mistimes a lot but at least there is some effort and passion there when he gets them and god knows this team needs it.

Poll: If you had to choose between winning FA cup and Premier league this season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019