Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man United Far From Sell Out 13:37 - Aug 19 with 3723 viewsSaintNick

Loads of tickets still left for the United game , judging by the number left season ticket sales were down

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Man United Far From Sell Out on 09:38 - Aug 23 with 780 viewsBarnetSaint

I bought 6 tickets yesterday.
Had no intention of going but this is the 1 chance we have of getting our 6 brothers to go before they bgr off on world travels.

The ticket prices are absurd, and offer little vfm when you compare them to other clubs of our size in the prem.
Give it a rest, Nick. You know it will be sold out. on 13:20 - Aug 23 with 707 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Give it a rest, Nick. You know it will be sold out. on 20:05 - Aug 22 by Blue

As I told you, just about every club mentioned in that report, discredited it.

I'm a season ticket holder, don't you think I'd notice 10k average seats empty every game? You're a bit daft, aren't you?

As for using the Sun as a reference, I think that proves my last point. Comical.

Not as comical as losing a lead at home to 9 men though, a team that hasn't even got a home stadium, now THAT, was comical....

I would think that the photos are stronger evidence than "I saw it"

At least the Arsenal Supporters trust aren't in denial about the situation and are proposing 'seat utilisation’ to sort it out.

https://aisforarsenal.blogspot.com/2014/08/arsenals-actual-average-attendance-la

I wonder if it's all bs though. I can't believe people would just make it up on the internet.

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

Give it a rest, Nick. You know it will be sold out. on 14:07 - Aug 23 with 698 viewsfranniesTache

Give it a rest, Nick. You know it will be sold out. on 13:20 - Aug 23 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

I would think that the photos are stronger evidence than "I saw it"

At least the Arsenal Supporters trust aren't in denial about the situation and are proposing 'seat utilisation’ to sort it out.

https://aisforarsenal.blogspot.com/2014/08/arsenals-actual-average-attendance-la

I wonder if it's all bs though. I can't believe people would just make it up on the internet.

Sorry are you arguing that a persons actual experience of going to something is less valid that a photo you saw of one game that you never went to?

Jesus you're desperate
Give it a rest, Nick. You know it will be sold out. on 12:41 - Aug 24 with 598 viewsBlue

Give it a rest, Nick. You know it will be sold out. on 14:07 - Aug 23 by franniesTache

Sorry are you arguing that a persons actual experience of going to something is less valid that a photo you saw of one game that you never went to?

Jesus you're desperate

He's making a bit of an @rse of himself, that's for sure.

I'm not even going to reply to him on that one.

Still stood in the Kippax

Give it a rest, Nick. You know it will be sold out. on 19:28 - Aug 24 with 531 viewsericofarabia

Give it a rest, Nick. You know it will be sold out. on 12:41 - Aug 24 by Blue

"He's making a bit of an @rse of himself, that's for sure.

I'm not even going to reply to him on that one".

Said just about everybody on here, but he always pulls one out of somewhere that makes you nibble!! Been there got the t shirt!!

Somehow in his deluded little mind he convinces himself that he has won an argument and fails to see he his senseless musings are simply being ignored,
Give it a rest, Nick. You know it will be sold out. on 12:58 - Aug 27 with 313 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Give it a rest, Nick. You know it will be sold out. on 12:41 - Aug 24 by Blue

"When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser"

Socrates

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-city-et

"And while City record their official attendance based on ticket sales, they did accept in a statement to M.E.N. Sport that not every fan that buys a ticket for a game attends it."

"We are aware that a percentage of fans are unable to attend matches on occasion, due to a variety of factors often related to individual circumstance, and therefore provide an exchange platform so tickets can be re-issued."

"If there is an acceptance that there will often be a disparity between recorded and actual attendances for as long as clubs base their figures on ticket sales, City sources believe the gap would have been smaller if it had been calculated across a whole season as it would have limited the significance of the festive period".

and crucially

"The fact that the difference between United and GMP for games at Old Trafford was precisely 0, especially when a 2013 study put the number at 11,914, added to that feeling. A Southampton season ticket holder raised similar concerns to the BBC given their biggest discrepancies were recorded for crunch games with Chelsea and Bournemouth towards the end of the season".

So, there we have it. For some unknown reason Man Utd published both figures as the same, possibly a mistake, possibly political, but just a few years earlier that had a 12k difference. Just admit your attendances are nowhere near as big as yu think they are.

and finally

"The Football Supporters' Federation have called for clubs to publish figures of actual fans through the turnstiles rather than tickets sold, in part to highlight how many fans stay away when matches are changed for TV"............. So even your local rag, football club and the football supporters federation admits it's not representative.
[Post edited 27 Aug 13:56]

Give it a rest, Nick. You know it will be sold out. on 13:57 - Aug 27 with 277 viewsButty101

Give it a rest, Nick. You know it will be sold out. on 12:58 - Aug 27 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

"When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser"

Socrates

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-city-et

"And while City record their official attendance based on ticket sales, they did accept in a statement to M.E.N. Sport that not every fan that buys a ticket for a game attends it."

"We are aware that a percentage of fans are unable to attend matches on occasion, due to a variety of factors often related to individual circumstance, and therefore provide an exchange platform so tickets can be re-issued."

"If there is an acceptance that there will often be a disparity between recorded and actual attendances for as long as clubs base their figures on ticket sales, City sources believe the gap would have been smaller if it had been calculated across a whole season as it would have limited the significance of the festive period".

and crucially

"The fact that the difference between United and GMP for games at Old Trafford was precisely 0, especially when a 2013 study put the number at 11,914, added to that feeling. A Southampton season ticket holder raised similar concerns to the BBC given their biggest discrepancies were recorded for crunch games with Chelsea and Bournemouth towards the end of the season".

So, there we have it. For some unknown reason Man Utd published both figures as the same, possibly a mistake, possibly political, but just a few years earlier that had a 12k difference. Just admit your attendances are nowhere near as big as yu think they are.

and finally

"The Football Supporters' Federation have called for clubs to publish figures of actual fans through the turnstiles rather than tickets sold, in part to highlight how many fans stay away when matches are changed for TV"............. So even your local rag, football club and the football supporters federation admits it's not representative.
[Post edited 27 Aug 13:56]

Posting Inspirational Quotes Are The Worst People

Poll: First League Win of the Season

Give it a rest, Nick. You know it will be sold out. on 14:07 - Aug 27 with 268 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Give it a rest, Nick. You know it will be sold out. on 13:57 - Aug 27 by Butty101

Posting Inspirational Quotes Are The Worst People

Socrates quote was hardly inspirational. It was a piece of realism for the losing side of this debate ie yours

Login to get fewer ads

Give it a rest, Nick. You know it will be sold out. on 14:45 - Aug 27 with 251 viewsButty101

Give it a rest, Nick. You know it will be sold out. on 14:07 - Aug 27 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Socrates quote was hardly inspirational. It was a piece of realism for the losing side of this debate ie yours

Ironic that you are quoting a mythology of Socrates

Give it a rest, Nick. You know it will be sold out. on 15:15 - Aug 27 with 232 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Give it a rest, Nick. You know it will be sold out. on 14:45 - Aug 27 by Butty101

Ironic that you are quoting a mythology of Socrates

Socrates did exist. Not everything in life is a myth.

We do know that Targett being worth twice our club is a mythology though, as has been well proven on here.

Give it a rest, Nick. You know it will be sold out. on 16:57 - Aug 27 with 204 viewsButty101

Give it a rest, Nick. You know it will be sold out. on 15:15 - Aug 27 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Socrates did exist. Not everything in life is a myth.

We do know that Targett being worth twice our club is a mythology though, as has been well proven on here.

He existed but, it's a myth that it's a quote from him. You would have understood that, if you where just a little brighter.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019