Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Echo reporting canister thrown by Liverpool fans 20:55 - Aug 19 with 821 viewsSaintsforeverj

The southern daily echo is reporting that a 7 year old boy was hit in the face by a canister thrown by Liverpool fans. Horrible set of fans. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/17847151.amp/
[Post edited 19 Aug 21:01]

Echo reporting canister thrown by Liverpool fans on 21:32 - Aug 19 with 754 viewsSaintNick

Nasty thing to do, the club are looking at CCTV, hopefully they can track down the culprit and charge him, random acts like this are truly dangerous and done by morons who have no thought for others

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Echo reporting canister thrown by Liverpool fans on 21:42 - Aug 19 with 741 viewsSaintsforeverj

Echo reporting canister thrown by Liverpool fans on 21:32 - Aug 19 by SaintNick

Nasty thing to do, the club are looking at CCTV, hopefully they can track down the culprit and charge him, random acts like this are truly dangerous and done by morons who have no thought for others

It is nasty for sure. Incidents like this happen a lot with Liverpool. They do, it's true! Add to this taking all our best players and thinking they are clever when they best us, one of them illegally, it inevitably makes Liverpool unpopular with Saints fans and look at other forums, other clubs hate them too, with good reason.
[Post edited 19 Aug 21:43]
Echo reporting canister thrown by Liverpool fans on 22:55 - Aug 19 with 641 viewskingslandstand1

Echo reporting canister thrown by Liverpool fans on 21:42 - Aug 19 by Saintsforeverj

It is nasty for sure. Incidents like this happen a lot with Liverpool. They do, it's true! Add to this taking all our best players and thinking they are clever when they best us, one of them illegally, it inevitably makes Liverpool unpopular with Saints fans and look at other forums, other clubs hate them too, with good reason.
[Post edited 19 Aug 21:43]

A bit like the slogan they love to use which sums the arrogane of them up
"We're not English, we@re Scouse" or something like that

That cannister you said about was I think just after they scored the 2nd
Echo reporting canister thrown by Liverpool fans on 00:17 - Aug 20 with 609 viewsRon11

Echo reporting canister thrown by Liverpool fans on 22:55 - Aug 19 by kingslandstand1

A bit like the slogan they love to use which sums the arrogane of them up
"We're not English, we@re Scouse" or something like that

That cannister you said about was I think just after they scored the 2nd

Worked with one a while back - full of it.
Didn't like the fact that 'Scouse' was changed to '(wood) louse', ie scuttles out from under a rotting log when you kick it.
About right I thought...

Echo reporting canister thrown by Liverpool fans on 00:18 - Aug 20 with 605 viewsRon11

Only a year older than the child Carragher gobbed at.
Classy.

Echo reporting canister thrown by Liverpool fans on 07:03 - Aug 20 with 530 viewsKennington

Horrible club with vile fans. Always known the normal scouse lads follow Everton or even Stockport/Tranmere. Liverpool gets the morons, village idiots and people from Kent.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Echo reporting canister thrown by Liverpool fans on 09:10 - Aug 20 with 442 viewsSaintNick

Echo reporting canister thrown by Liverpool fans on 07:03 - Aug 20 by Kennington

Horrible club with vile fans. Always known the normal scouse lads follow Everton or even Stockport/Tranmere. Liverpool gets the morons, village idiots and people from Kent.

Scouse lads follow Stockport !!!!!!!!!!!! What a ludicrous suggestion, Stockport is situated around 35 miles away in South Manchester.

Echo reporting canister thrown by Liverpool fans on 09:27 - Aug 20 with 432 viewsericofarabia

Echo reporting canister thrown by Liverpool fans on 09:10 - Aug 20 by SaintNick

Scouse lads follow Stockport !!!!!!!!!!!! What a ludicrous suggestion, Stockport is situated around 35 miles away in South Manchester.

It's the illiterate scousers who get it confused with Southport I reckon!!
That being the case I'm amazed Stockport aren't pulling crowds of 50000 a week though!!
Login to get fewer ads

Echo reporting canister thrown by Liverpool fans on 10:01 - Aug 20 with 406 viewssolent_toffee

To be fair, my brother is a scouser, is an Everton season ticket holder, living in Stockport and also supports County. But that’s because his lad plays for the youth team.
Echo reporting canister thrown by Liverpool fans on 12:55 - Aug 20 with 340 views1teeminants

Echo reporting canister thrown by Liverpool fans on 00:17 - Aug 20 by Ron11

Worked with one a while back - full of it.
Didn't like the fact that 'Scouse' was changed to '(wood) louse', ie scuttles out from under a rotting log when you kick it.
About right I thought...

Yes “we’re not English we’re scouse “ that line alone tells you all you need to know about them and why many can’t stand them.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Echo reporting canister thrown by Liverpool fans on 13:18 - Aug 20 with 323 viewsKennington

It’s all in that general direction so let’s not nit pick. Let’s be honest it’s just miles and miles of wasteland, Icelands, Boozebusters and police stations.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Echo reporting canister thrown by Liverpool fans on 13:19 - Aug 20 with 322 viewsSalisburySaint

however Stockport's ground is the closest to the Mersey
Echo reporting canister thrown by Liverpool fans on 13:22 - Aug 20 with 314 viewsSaintNick

Echo reporting canister thrown by Liverpool fans on 13:19 - Aug 20 by SalisburySaint

however Stockport's ground is the closest to the Mersey

Dont Liverpool fans drown babies in the Mersey and then float them up stream to Stockport ?

Thats what some bloke told me anyway so it must be true

This post has been edited by an administrator

Echo reporting canister thrown by Liverpool fans on 13:33 - Aug 20 with 296 viewsSalisburySaint

Echo reporting canister thrown by Liverpool fans on 13:22 - Aug 20 by SaintNick

Dont Liverpool fans drown babies in the Mersey and then float them up stream to Stockport ?

Thats what some bloke told me anyway so it must be true

This post has been edited by an administrator

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgeley_Park

Echo reporting canister thrown by Liverpool fans on 14:32 - Aug 20 with 267 viewsBoondockSaint

So if it is determined that a single Liverpool supporter threw it, then the FA will ban all Liverpool supporters from attending away games for 5 years??

I think that's how it works-they are all considered guilty. There is a legal precedent. Didn't the supporters of all English clubs get banned from Europe for 5 years because of the actions of the supporters of just one club?

Refresh my memory........what club was that??

Echo reporting canister thrown by Liverpool fans on 18:45 - Aug 20 with 188 viewsdirk_doone

There was already a thread bout this, wasn't there?

Poll: Would you like a home 'kop' at St. Mary's directly behind one of the goals?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019