Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our wonderful Sponsor 14:34 - Aug 21 with 843 viewsthis_charming_man

seem to be taking over world football

https://spainsnews.com/espanyol-makes-official-the-arrival-of-corchia-and-caller

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Would you rather

Our wonderful Sponsor on 15:11 - Aug 21 with 787 viewsSonicBoom

I guess that is a little encouraging.
LD whatever they're called must have some considerable start up capital behind them to be signing these deals with us and Espanyol.

Our wonderful Sponsor on 15:40 - Aug 21 with 756 viewschasaint80

I wonder if Espanyol fans are on their twitter feed and forums up in arms about how dodgy the deal looks and questioning if their owner just made LD up to illegally get money into Spain ?
[Post edited 21 Aug 15:58]
Our wonderful Sponsor on 16:09 - Aug 21 with 718 viewsthis_charming_man

Our wonderful Sponsor on 15:40 - Aug 21 by chasaint80

I wonder if Espanyol fans are on their twitter feed and forums up in arms about how dodgy the deal looks and questioning if their owner just made LD up to illegally get money into Spain ?
[Post edited 21 Aug 15:58]

Are Espanyol owned by Goa or any other Chinesy people?

Our wonderful Sponsor on 16:19 - Aug 21 with 709 viewsfranniesTache

Our wonderful Sponsor on 16:09 - Aug 21 by this_charming_man

They're owned by the Rastar Group who are a Chinese company that do something with cars, but i can't work out what the hell they do with them.
Our wonderful Sponsor on 17:39 - Aug 21 with 647 viewsdirk_doone

Our wonderful Sponsor on 16:09 - Aug 21 by this_charming_man

Espanyol are owned by a Chinese billionaire, Chen Yansheng. As FranniesTache has stated, he owns the Rastar Group.

Chen has very publicly stated that his intention is to get the club into the Champions League and become a serious rival to Barcelona.

[Post edited 21 Aug 17:55]

Poll: Would you like a home 'kop' at St. Mary's directly behind one of the goals?

Our wonderful Sponsor on 18:30 - Aug 21 with 587 viewsRon11

Our wonderful Sponsor on 17:39 - Aug 21 by dirk_doone

Espanyol are owned by a Chinese billionaire, Chen Yansheng. As FranniesTache has stated, he owns the Rastar Group.

Chen has very publicly stated that his intention is to get the club into the Champions League and become a serious rival to Barcelona.

[Post edited 21 Aug 17:55]

Once he has laundered his cash...
Our wonderful Sponsor on 18:47 - Aug 21 with 570 viewsdirk_doone

Our wonderful Sponsor on 18:30 - Aug 21 by Ron11

Once he has laundered his cash...

There is no personal money laundering going on as the Chinese government keep a close eye on overseas investment and usually have a degree of control over it.

Look at how they acquired their share in Man City:

'CFG turned to China in the latter half of 2015, first offering themselves as a host location for high-level business talks between the government leadership of the United Kingdom and the People's Republic of China before agreeing a £265msale of shares to a consortium of Chinese state-backed investment firms China Media Capital and CITIC Capital.The deal made the two companies a combined 13% part-owner of CFG and therefore of Manchester City, giving in exchange a significant partnership allowing both City and CFG to expand into the Chinese market in a variety of directions.'

Poll: Would you like a home 'kop' at St. Mary's directly behind one of the goals?

Our wonderful Sponsor on 19:13 - Aug 21 with 542 viewsthis_charming_man

Our wonderful Sponsor on 18:47 - Aug 21 by dirk_doone

There is no personal money laundering going on as the Chinese government keep a close eye on overseas investment and usually have a degree of control over it.

Look at how they acquired their share in Man City:

'CFG turned to China in the latter half of 2015, first offering themselves as a host location for high-level business talks between the government leadership of the United Kingdom and the People's Republic of China before agreeing a £265msale of shares to a consortium of Chinese state-backed investment firms China Media Capital and CITIC Capital.The deal made the two companies a combined 13% part-owner of CFG and therefore of Manchester City, giving in exchange a significant partnership allowing both City and CFG to expand into the Chinese market in a variety of directions.'

Espanyol away preseason in the LG Sports cup?

Login to get fewer ads

Our wonderful Sponsor on 19:27 - Aug 21 with 532 viewsdirk_doone

Our wonderful Sponsor on 19:13 - Aug 21 by this_charming_man

Espanyol away preseason in the LG Sports cup?

I saw them play the first ever game at St Mary's, 18 years ago and we played them again 4 years ago.

Our wonderful Sponsor on 19:55 - Aug 21 with 498 viewsthis_charming_man

Our wonderful Sponsor on 19:27 - Aug 21 by dirk_doone

I saw them play the first ever game at St Mary's, 18 years ago and we played them again 4 years ago.

me too, we were rubbish and 4-0 down at half time, although I think it finished 4-3. IIRC correctly a rare goal from Uwe Rosler for us too.

Our wonderful Sponsor on 20:52 - Aug 21 with 433 viewsdirk_doone

Our wonderful Sponsor on 19:55 - Aug 21 by this_charming_man

me too, we were rubbish and 4-0 down at half time, although I think it finished 4-3. IIRC correctly a rare goal from Uwe Rosler for us too.

Yes.

Our wonderful Sponsor on 21:29 - Aug 21 with 392 viewsDorsetIan

Our wonderful Sponsor on 16:19 - Aug 21 by franniesTache

They're owned by the Rastar Group who are a Chinese company that do something with cars, but i can't work out what the hell they do with them.

Looks like toy/model cars but wouldn’t have thought there was so much money in that?
Our wonderful Sponsor on 00:44 - Aug 22 with 303 viewssfc1971

Our wonderful Sponsor on 19:27 - Aug 21 by dirk_doone

Wasn't that the day
we unveiled the Hero Delgado and his sidekick Charlie?

Poll: Have we reached our peak as a 6th - 10th placed club?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019