Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
OMG! The MSG on AVFTT... 17:56 - Sep 18 with 1195 viewsspudgun

WTF?

Glad I`m not the SLO...

OMG! The MSG on AVFTT... on 17:59 - Sep 18 with 884 viewsLala

It’s absolutely embarrassing!!

Raggy is obviously back on there mixing it up. Cringeworthy.

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

OMG! The MSG on AVFTT... on 18:02 - Sep 18 with 880 viewsspudgun

OMG! The MSG on AVFTT... on 17:59 - Sep 18 by Lala

It’s absolutely embarrassing!!

Raggy is obviously back on there mixing it up. Cringeworthy.

Like a chimp`s tea party...
OMG! The MSG on AVFTT... on 18:06 - Sep 18 with 877 viewsLala

OMG! The MSG on AVFTT... on 18:02 - Sep 18 by spudgun

Like a chimp`s tea party...

It’s shocking really Spud, seriously dragging on all this vitriol long after the Oystons have gone. Why would you

OMG! The MSG on AVFTT... on 18:19 - Sep 18 with 863 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

OMG! The MSG on AVFTT... on 18:06 - Sep 18 by Lala

It’s shocking really Spud, seriously dragging on all this vitriol long after the Oystons have gone. Why would you

Not read it. I've stopped going on there since last weeks infamous post.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

OMG! The MSG on AVFTT... on 18:21 - Sep 18 with 859 viewsROTTWEILERS

OMG! The MSG on AVFTT... on 18:06 - Sep 18 by Lala

BST have made a rod for their own back with this blatant trolling

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

OMG! The MSG on AVFTT... on 18:23 - Sep 18 with 856 viewsspell_chekker

OMG! The MSG on AVFTT... on 18:19 - Sep 18 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Not read it. I've stopped going on there since last weeks infamous post.

I scanned the shortest thread and then read the letter. I'm too tired and busy with important things to waste any more time on it.

I won't bother commenting on either the situation or what I think of the MSG.

I back the SLO 100%.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

OMG! The MSG on AVFTT... on 18:32 - Sep 18 with 848 viewsspell_chekker

OMG! The MSG on AVFTT... on 18:23 - Sep 18 by spell_chekker

I scanned the shortest thread and then read the letter. I'm too tired and busy with important things to waste any more time on it.

I won't bother commenting on either the situation or what I think of the MSG.

I back the SLO 100%.

Who cares whether the MSG throw a hissy or not.

They're not worth giving the time of day to.

I'd advise the SLO and the club not to react. Their opinion isn't important and they're not worth it.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

OMG! The MSG on AVFTT... on 19:40 - Sep 18 with 837 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

OMG! The MSG on AVFTT... on 18:32 - Sep 18 by spell_chekker

I'd advise the SLO and the club not to react. Their opinion isn't important and they're not worth it.

Think I've caught up with it on Twitter.

Where do you start with that "letter". Total ramblings, agenda driven nonsense. Same request was made to all supporters groups. Just full of personal attacks.

Love the bit where he says they wont tell them who's on their committee, then signs off as "Chairman of MSG".

Really is a cry to try and be relevant.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Login to get fewer ads

OMG! The MSG on AVFTT... on 19:41 - Sep 18 with 836 viewsjanegallagher

OMG! The MSG on AVFTT... on 18:32 - Sep 18 by spell_chekker

Always said they’d created a monster. I bet Simon S is thinking wtf have I done.

We’ve got Simon Sadler

OMG! The MSG on AVFTT... on 20:38 - Sep 18 with 822 viewsLala

OMG! The MSG on AVFTT... on 19:41 - Sep 18 by janegallagher

Always said they’d created a monster. I bet Simon S is thinking wtf have I done.

I think they will just end up out of the loop with regards engagement with the club. A blessing in disguise for SS and the club I feel.

Embarrassing.

OMG! The MSG on AVFTT... on 20:54 - Sep 18 with 819 viewsspudgun

OMG! The MSG on AVFTT... on 20:38 - Sep 18 by Lala

I think they will just end up out of the loop with regards engagement with the club. A blessing in disguise for SS and the club I feel.

Embarrassing.

SLO: "Who`s on the committee?"

MSG: "Don`t tell them, Pike!"

Populism, eh?

When a crowd turns into a mob....
OMG! The MSG on AVFTT... on 20:57 - Sep 18 with 818 viewsLala

OMG! The MSG on AVFTT... on 20:54 - Sep 18 by spudgun

SLO: "Who`s on the committee?"

MSG: "Don`t tell them, Pike!"

Populism, eh?

When a crowd turns into a mob....

He’s cracking on it’s all just a set up to wind avftt up now.

The mans a crank.

OMG! The MSG on AVFTT... on 21:21 - Sep 18 with 813 viewsspell_chekker

OMG! The MSG on AVFTT... on 20:57 - Sep 18 by Lala

He’s cracking on it’s all just a set up to wind avftt up now.

The mans a crank.

The thing that stood out in the letter is the attempted blackmail of the SLO.

I'll go and find it, here, cut and paste job -

"You should be very careful that other information doesn't get out too. You're position as SLO maybe voluntary, but I'm sure the club would have to look at alternatives if some truths were known."

Insinuating that they've got something on SR and that they'll out him if he doesn't play ball.

I feel sorry for SR, in this sort of circumstance, many people assume guilt of the lowest possible act. When facts are lacking, people jump to all sorts of conclusions and presume the worst.

Not on really.

OMG! The MSG on AVFTT... on 21:43 - Sep 18 with 808 viewsROTTWEILERS

OMG! The MSG on AVFTT... on 21:21 - Sep 18 by spell_chekker

The thing that stood out in the letter is the attempted blackmail of the SLO.

I'll go and find it, here, cut and paste job -

"You should be very careful that other information doesn't get out too. You're position as SLO maybe voluntary, but I'm sure the club would have to look at alternatives if some truths were known."

Insinuating that they've got something on SR and that they'll out him if he doesn't play ball.

I feel sorry for SR, in this sort of circumstance, many people assume guilt of the lowest possible act. When facts are lacking, people jump to all sorts of conclusions and presume the worst.

Not on really.

Like I said.... blatant trolling.

And like I've said to Robbie previously.... Raggy and others don't want to be your best buddy.

OMG! The MSG on AVFTT... on 21:45 - Sep 18 with 804 viewsLala

OMG! The MSG on AVFTT... on 21:43 - Sep 18 by ROTTWEILERS

Like I said.... blatant trolling.

And like I've said to Robbie previously.... Raggy and others don't want to be your best buddy.

Spot on Rotty 👍

OMG! The MSG on AVFTT... on 21:50 - Sep 18 with 801 viewsjanegallagher

OMG! The MSG on AVFTT... on 21:45 - Sep 18 by Lala

Spot on Rotty 👍

Its beyond cringe. We’re the muckers we’ll do what we want.

We’ve got Simon Sadler

OMG! The MSG on AVFTT... on 22:49 - Sep 18 with 789 viewstodayistheday

The same frauds sticking up for him,just like TW and PB. Sad thing is,the Club will end up inviting then to talks and nothing will be done with the racists.
I wont be going back until the club does something.
OMG! The MSG on AVFTT... on 23:33 - Sep 18 with 781 viewsjanegallagher

OMG! The MSG on AVFTT... on 22:49 - Sep 18 by todayistheday

The same frauds sticking up for him,just like TW and PB. Sad thing is,the Club will end up inviting then to talks and nothing will be done with the racists.
I wont be going back until the club does something.

It funny isn’t it titd. You get banned from avftt for daring to have a differing view instead of being a sycophant like the rest of the followers. The others that you’ve named above seem to be able to carry on with their vile postings. Bizarre

We’ve got Simon Sadler

OMG! The MSG on AVFTT... on 18:47 - Sep 19 with 739 viewsLala

OMG! The MSG on AVFTT... on 23:33 - Sep 18 by janegallagher

It funny isn’t it titd. You get banned from avftt for daring to have a differing view instead of being a sycophant like the rest of the followers. The others that you’ve named above seem to be able to carry on with their vile postings. Bizarre

Raggy is back and losing the plot over there.

The board has more bile on there today than when the Oyston hostilities and division was rife. The new mods need to hit the floor running ASAP. There’s threats being made again. Absolute numpties.

OMG! The MSG on AVFTT... on 18:54 - Sep 19 with 737 viewsspell_chekker

OMG! The MSG on AVFTT... on 18:47 - Sep 19 by Lala

Raggy is back and losing the plot over there.

The board has more bile on there today than when the Oyston hostilities and division was rife. The new mods need to hit the floor running ASAP. There’s threats being made again. Absolute numpties.

I've not kept up to date with the saga. New mods?

People should vote with their feet and start posting elsewhere.

OMG! The MSG on AVFTT... on 05:10 - Sep 20 with 723 viewsjanegallagher

OMG! The MSG on AVFTT... on 18:54 - Sep 19 by spell_chekker

I've not kept up to date with the saga. New mods?

People should vote with their feet and start posting elsewhere.

Those who know know. Those who don’t never will. And the silent but sane majority seriously don’t give a f*ck.

😂😂😂😂

[Post edited 20 Sep 2019 5:21]

We’ve got Simon Sadler

OMG! The MSG on AVFTT... on 07:58 - Sep 20 with 705 viewsLala

OMG! The MSG on AVFTT... on 05:10 - Sep 20 by janegallagher

Those who know know. Those who don’t never will. And the silent but sane majority seriously don’t give a f*ck.

😂😂😂😂

Couldn’t resist Jane. The mans an absolute fool!!

OMG! The MSG on AVFTT... on 08:00 - Sep 20 with 704 viewsROTTWEILERS

OMG! The MSG on AVFTT... on 05:10 - Sep 20 by janegallagher

😂😂😂😂

Obviously the threats cross a line but I kinda like the MSG's 100% disdain for avftt and its posters. It's funny reading the responses which are a mix between outrage and others trying desperately to be seen as in on the joke.

OMG! The MSG on AVFTT... on 08:27 - Sep 20 with 699 viewsspudgun

OMG! The MSG on AVFTT... on 08:00 - Sep 20 by ROTTWEILERS

Obviously the threats cross a line but I kinda like the MSG's 100% disdain for avftt and its posters. It's funny reading the responses which are a mix between outrage and others trying desperately to be seen as in on the joke.

I think Mex deftly exposes some of them on the big thread; the "those who know" nonsense. Sounds all a little Orwellian - "four legs good, two legs bad" don`t you think?

From the first ominous and belligerent utterings of the MSG the potential danger was there for all to see. Battle hardened by the Oyston years they couldn't return to civvy street and be regular `ordinary Joe` supporters of the club. They scurrilously targeted BST committee members from the off - at first by intimation and later more explicitly - as feathering their own nest and being too cosy with the club. This is deeply ironic as the aim of the MSG is to do similar.

Being `on the inside` and `in the know` has become the raison d`etre for some of them.

To paraphrase the great man: `every fan is equal, but some are more equal than others`...
OMG! The MSG on AVFTT... on 09:08 - Sep 20 with 694 viewsspell_chekker

OMG! The MSG on AVFTT... on 08:27 - Sep 20 by spudgun

I think Mex deftly exposes some of them on the big thread; the "those who know" nonsense. Sounds all a little Orwellian - "four legs good, two legs bad" don`t you think?

From the first ominous and belligerent utterings of the MSG the potential danger was there for all to see. Battle hardened by the Oyston years they couldn't return to civvy street and be regular `ordinary Joe` supporters of the club. They scurrilously targeted BST committee members from the off - at first by intimation and later more explicitly - as feathering their own nest and being too cosy with the club. This is deeply ironic as the aim of the MSG is to do similar.

Being `on the inside` and `in the know` has become the raison d`etre for some of them.

To paraphrase the great man: `every fan is equal, but some are more equal than others`...

Milk and apples Spud, milk and apples -

“Comrades!' he cried. 'You do not imagine, I hope, that we pigs are doing this in a spirit of selfishness and privilege? Many of us actually dislike milk and apples. I dislike them myself. Our sole object in taking these things is to preserve our health. Milk and apples (this has been proved by Science, comrades) contain substances absolutely necessary to the well-being of a pig. We pigs are brainworkers. The whole management and organisation of this farm depend on us. Day and night we are watching over your welfare. It is for your sake that we drink the milk and eat those apples.”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024