Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Skates game 08:23 - Sep 19 with 3392 viewsWinchesterExile

The problem I'm having with this game is my expectations. I want us to absolutely crush the fu*ckers. 1-0 or 2-0 to us isn't good enough. 3-0 is just about acceptable but I'm really looking for a 5-0 +.

I fear my expectations will lead to disappointment.
Skates game on 13:58 - Sep 19 with 921 viewsthis_charming_man

Skates game on 13:55 - Sep 19 by Oc7saint

Cant believe I am actually typing this but I would like to see Shane Long start this one with Adams up top. One thing Shane Long can do is handle himself and give a bit back.

Not a bad shout. Plus pace to catch them on the break

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Would you rather

Skates game on 13:58 - Sep 19 with 921 viewsRednWight

Skates game on 13:48 - Sep 19 by this_charming_man

Aren’t you meant to be in California?

You said you were going end of this week.
[Post edited 19 Sep 13:51]

I’m fairly certain they have internet connections in California

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

Skates game on 14:19 - Sep 19 with 890 viewsdirk_doone

Cant believe I am actually typing this but I would like to see Shane Long start this one with Adams up top. One thing Shane Long can do is handle himself and give a bit back.

Yes, giving a bit back it what will get him sent off down there. If we want to win this comfortably, we need our players to treat this as a football game, not a war. They should ignore any provocation and let their superior football skills do the talking. If there is going to be a red card, as there often is at Fratton Park, let a Pompey player be the one to get it. One of the best things that could happen is one of our players getting hacked down and NOT giving a bit back: let the ref do that instead.

The gap between the two teams is so great -even greater than when Pompey played us when we were a top League One team and they were at the bottom of the Premier League - that getting a player sent off is the only thing that can stop us winning.
[Post edited 19 Sep 18:20]

Poll: Would you like a home 'kop' at St. Mary's directly behind one of the goals?

Skates game on 14:28 - Sep 19 with 863 views1885_SFC

I wonder if their badly dressed top chav pikey will be there?

Love life. Love music.

Skates game on 14:34 - Sep 19 with 849 viewsBuggalugs

Skates game on 14:28 - Sep 19 by 1885_SFC

I bet he really hates scummers.

Poll: Who is the most in-the-know on SFC’s transfer activity?

Skates game on 14:35 - Sep 19 with 848 viewsthis_charming_man

Skates game on 13:58 - Sep 19 by RednWight

I’m fairly certain they have internet connections in California

Indeed they do, it's also 8 hours behind which means he posted that at 2.45am. In California on BUSINESS and posting at 2.45am about how gutless our players will be if we don't win. Bit weird.

Skates game on 14:40 - Sep 19 with 842 views1885_SFC

Skates game on 14:34 - Sep 19 by Buggalugs

I bet he really hates scummers.

He looks like he really hates soap...

Love life. Love music.

Skates game on 14:47 - Sep 19 with 832 viewshedgeend61

Skates game on 14:28 - Sep 19 by 1885_SFC

Not sure it's him, but they'll be a man down for Tuesday.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-49745836
Login to get fewer ads

Skates game on 14:54 - Sep 19 with 821 viewsBuggalugs

Skates game on 14:47 - Sep 19 by hedgeend61

Not sure it's him, but they'll be a man down for Tuesday.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-49745836

Yep, it's him

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-7474145/Portsmouth-fan-kick

Skates game on 15:01 - Sep 19 with 814 viewsthis_charming_man

Skates game on 14:54 - Sep 19 by Buggalugs

Yep, it's him

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-7474145/Portsmouth-fan-kick

51 years old FFS.

Skates game on 15:20 - Sep 19 with 786 viewsChesham_Saint

Skates game on 15:01 - Sep 19 by this_charming_man

51 years old FFS.

Just imagine....he’s actually someone’s son in law. A woman willingly consented to be impregnated by a retard like that.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Skates game on 15:22 - Sep 19 with 776 viewsthis_charming_man

Skates game on 15:20 - Sep 19 by Chesham_Saint

Just imagine....he’s actually someone’s son in law. A woman willingly consented to be impregnated by a retard like that.

He's a good looking fella down that neck of the woods pal.

Skates game on 15:23 - Sep 19 with 774 viewsBuggalugs

Skates game on 15:01 - Sep 19 by this_charming_man

51 years old FFS.

At least he ditched the grey Nike trackie in favour of some quality designer gear for his day in court.

Skates game on 15:30 - Sep 19 with 760 viewsChesham_Saint

Skates game on 15:22 - Sep 19 by this_charming_man

He's a good looking fella down that neck of the woods pal.

True. Limited gene pool and all that...

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Skates game on 16:02 - Sep 19 with 731 viewsPatfromPoole

Skates game on 14:19 - Sep 19 by dirk_doone

Yes, giving a bit back it what will get him sent off down there. If we want to win this comfortably, we need our players to treat this as a football game, not a war. They should ignore any provocation and let their superior football skills do the talking. If there is going to be a red card, as there often is at Fratton Park, let a Pompey player be the one to get it. One of the best things that could happen is one of our players getting hacked down and NOT giving a bit back: let the ref do that instead.

The gap between the two teams is so great -even greater than when Pompey played us when we were a top League One team and they were at the bottom of the Premier League - that getting a player sent off is the only thing that can stop us winning.
[Post edited 19 Sep 18:20]

Don’t think I’ve ever seen Shane retaliate, and he gets fouled an awful lot.
Skates game on 16:07 - Sep 19 with 728 viewsericofarabia

Skates game on 15:23 - Sep 19 by Buggalugs

At least he ditched the grey Nike trackie in favour of some quality designer gear for his day in court.

Looks like his hair hasn't been washed since that night back in May.

Personal hygienne seems pretty low on the list of prioritys down that way!! Imagine being in the same room, let alone 'stadium' .....( relic) with him and P!ssyPants Westwood.
Skates game on 16:33 - Sep 19 with 714 viewsericofarabia

Whilst sharing Dirk's worry about the giving it back bit .... it's a damn good call.

I can just picture him now doing the James Beattie 'Ear Cupping' after scoring our 3rd

Skates game on 16:45 - Sep 19 with 700 viewsOc7saint

Obviously we need everyone to stay calm and be composed. The skates will know they cant beat us on quality so will be trying all the dirty tricks to rough us up and make it awkward.

I would just like to see the more experienced players out there who can handle that and wont let the occasion get to them. I think Shane Long is one of them along with PEH, Romeu, Bertrand etc.
[Post edited 19 Sep 16:48]
Skates game on 16:48 - Sep 19 with 699 viewsfranniesTache

Skates game on 16:45 - Sep 19 by Oc7saint

Obviously we need everyone to stay calm and be composed. The skates will know they cant beat us on quality so will be trying all the dirty tricks to rough us up and make it awkward.

I would just like to see the more experienced players out there who can handle that and wont let the occasion get to them. I think Shane Long is one of them along with PEH, Romeu, Bertrand etc.

I don't think i've ever felt so confident before a derby game, even the game in '96 when they were a division below us i was still nervous.

I'm pretty sure we're hammer them, though part of me would love a 1-0 win to us with an absolute sh*thouse last minute goal to send the blew few into an utter rage.
Skates game on 16:55 - Sep 19 with 687 viewsOc7saint

Skates game on 16:48 - Sep 19 by franniesTache

I don't think i've ever felt so confident before a derby game, even the game in '96 when they were a division below us i was still nervous.

I'm pretty sure we're hammer them, though part of me would love a 1-0 win to us with an absolute sh*thouse last minute goal to send the blew few into an utter rage.

I cant decide whether I would like to hammer them 5-1, just to go one better than them, or a 1-0 last minute winner like you mention.

Ultimately any kind of win down that dump will make my season!
Skates game on 16:59 - Sep 19 with 688 viewsBuggalugs

A good 4 or 5 nil tonking would not only be a thing of beauty, it'd result in the old girl emptying well before full time. That'll give them plenty of time to smash their own city up whilst the second half's still going on and hopefully minimise our lock-in time at the end.
[Post edited 19 Sep 17:00]

Skates game on 17:49 - Sep 19 with 651 viewsTripleNiemi

Skates game on 11:17 - Sep 19 by ChopChop

Beating them is everything, losing is unthinkable. The Bournemouth game isnt even on my radar.

Pretty much sums it up for me. Cannot believe some are questioning whether we would take a higher league finish over grinding that lot down the M27 into the ground. What planet are some of our fans on ;-)
[Post edited 19 Sep 17:54]
Skates game on 17:59 - Sep 19 with 630 viewsfranniesTache

Skates game on 17:49 - Sep 19 by TripleNiemi

Pretty much sums it up for me. Cannot believe some are questioning whether we would take a higher league finish over grinding that lot down the M27 into the ground. What planet are some of our fans on ;-)
[Post edited 19 Sep 17:54]

Yup i'm with you both too, couldn't really give a running f*ck about anything else this season the only thing that matters is beating those c*nts.
Skates game on 18:01 - Sep 19 with 627 viewsPatfromPoole

+1.

Scored by Ward-Prowse ideally.
Skates game on 21:29 - Sep 19 with 518 views1teeminants

Skates game on 16:45 - Sep 19 by Oc7saint

Romeu and Hoijberg will have the skates on toast and Danso won’t Fock about either .

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019