Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Skates game 08:23 - Sep 19 with 3420 viewsWinchesterExile

The problem I'm having with this game is my expectations. I want us to absolutely crush the fu*ckers. 1-0 or 2-0 to us isn't good enough. 3-0 is just about acceptable but I'm really looking for a 5-0 +.

I fear my expectations will lead to disappointment.
Skates game on 21:32 - Sep 19 with 907 views1885_SFC

Skates game on 18:01 - Sep 19 by PatfromPoole

+1.

Scored by Ward-Prowse ideally.

... who then lifts his shirt to reveal the words 'AVE IT YOU DIRTY PIKEY INBREDS before getting yellow carded by the ref for unsportsmanlike behavior.

Love life. Love music.

Skates game on 21:44 - Sep 19 with 878 viewsdirk_doone

Skates game on 21:32 - Sep 19 by 1885_SFC

... who then lifts his shirt to reveal the words 'AVE IT YOU DIRTY PIKEY INBREDS before getting yellow carded by the ref for unsportsmanlike behavior.

This is the same Ward-Prowse who was singing 'Play Up Pompey' when he saw a train full of Pompey fans pull into Southampton Central Station, when Saints were waiting to go up to an away game at Arsenal?

Poll: Would you like a home 'kop' at St. Mary's directly behind one of the goals?

Skates game on 22:02 - Sep 19 with 846 viewsthis_charming_man

Skates game on 17:59 - Sep 19 by franniesTache

Yup i'm with you both too, couldn't really give a running f*ck about anything else this season the only thing that matters is beating those c*nts.

Surely the prise money for finishing 11th rather than 13th is better for the clubs health than winning a game against a league one club in a nothing competition?

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Would you rather

Skates game on 22:21 - Sep 19 with 817 viewsTheMoog

Skates game on 22:02 - Sep 19 by this_charming_man

Surely the prise money for finishing 11th rather than 13th is better for the clubs health than winning a game against a league one club in a nothing competition?

Surprised Saints even bothered selling tickets for Tuesday. It’s not like the coonts will send over the share of gate receipts. That’ll go straight into the pot marked ‘Alan McLoughlin Testimonial- pending accountant advice’

Standby to standby

Skates game on 22:49 - Sep 19 with 788 viewsthis_charming_man

Skates game on 22:21 - Sep 19 by TheMoog

Surprised Saints even bothered selling tickets for Tuesday. It’s not like the coonts will send over the share of gate receipts. That’ll go straight into the pot marked ‘Alan McLoughlin Testimonial- pending accountant advice’

Good point, have they decided if they want cash or cheque yet?

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Would you rather

Skates game on 07:59 - Sep 20 with 665 viewsSpartansreturn

How many of you on here going Tuesday night? Probably be locked in for an hour after game to clear the streets of celebrating Pompey fansw
Skates game on 08:53 - Sep 20 with 633 viewsOc7saint

Skates game on 07:59 - Sep 20 by Spartansreturn

How many of you on here going Tuesday night? Probably be locked in for an hour after game to clear the streets of celebrating Pompey fansw

Celebrating what??
Skates game on 11:40 - Sep 20 with 587 views1teeminants

Skates game on 07:59 - Sep 20 by Spartansreturn

I would be going spartan if it was t for my recent episode . Thanks for your good wishes on your site chap.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Login to get fewer ads

Skates game on 11:45 - Sep 20 with 581 viewsSpartansreturn

Skates game on 11:40 - Sep 20 by 1teeminants

I would be going spartan if it was t for my recent episode . Thanks for your good wishes on your site chap.

Yo 1teem. Football rivalry is one thing but when we heard the news just wished you a speed recovery fella. Heres hoping you get back on your feet soon. Get your dress back on and start getting fit by running up them stairs on Soton central. Hoping for a good game on Tues and nobody comes a cropper. Take care

Skates game on 22:32 - Sep 24 with 255 viewsWinchesterExile

That’ll do me. Can happily take the pi*ss out of those coonts for the next few years now. I do like the passion of Fratton Park though. Makes our mongey supporters look .... well, mongey.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019