Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sweet Jesus......... 11:23 - Sep 19 with 706 viewsButty101

How can people get so outraged about something that happend 20years ago.

And why is it racist? Serious question.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49749851

Does it mean this film "White Chicks" is racist?

Poll: First League Win of the Season

Sweet Jesus......... on 12:43 - Sep 19 with 648 viewsChesham_Saint

I guess this means Placido Domingo must be shitting himself for having played Otello so many times.....

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Sweet Jesus......... on 13:36 - Sep 19 with 577 viewsozzie101

You think thats bad?

[Post edited 19 Sep 13:39]

Sweet Jesus......... on 13:39 - Sep 19 with 575 views1885_SFC

I saw this Trudeau story on the breakfast news this morning. Utterly pathetic. Is anyone really that offended? Really?
[Post edited 19 Sep 13:40]

Love life. Love music.

Sweet Jesus......... on 13:41 - Sep 19 with 567 viewsozzie101

Sweet Jesus......... on 13:39 - Sep 19 by 1885_SFC

I saw this Trudeau story on the breakfast news this morning. Utterly pathetic. Is anyone really that offended? Really?
[Post edited 19 Sep 13:40]

I just edited this and put a funnier version up!

Sweet Jesus......... on 14:50 - Sep 19 with 528 viewsMarcus_y

When filling in forms, I always notice it says White British in the section about ethnicity. Is that not racist?
Sweet Jesus......... on 16:16 - Sep 19 with 485 viewsDorsetIan

Sweet Jesus......... on 14:50 - Sep 19 by Marcus_y

When filling in forms, I always notice it says White British in the section about ethnicity. Is that not racist?

On what planet is that racist?

Sweet Jesus......... on 17:32 - Sep 19 with 455 viewsJaySaint

I think people just highlighting t he irony of one of the worlds greatest virtue signaller not being so mr perfect afterall
Sweet Jesus......... on 18:53 - Sep 19 with 397 viewsOccasional_Showers

Sweet Jesus......... on 17:32 - Sep 19 by JaySaint

I think people just highlighting t he irony of one of the worlds greatest virtue signaller not being so mr perfect afterall

Tbf it pales into insignificance compared to Corbyns lack of action against Labours antisemitism.

Poll: Greta Thunberg? Your view

Login to get fewer ads

Sweet Jesus......... on 20:15 - Sep 19 with 348 viewsitoldyouso

tbf you dont know what you are talking about but thats never stopped you before

Loves saints hates the fascist FLA

Sweet Jesus......... on 20:18 - Sep 19 with 347 viewsitoldyouso

And to be fair when you have a dictatorship in your country led by a leader who calls black people "picanninies with watermelon smiles", muslim women "letterboxes" and gay men "bumboys in tanktops" then it does pale somewhat in significance

Loves saints hates the fascist FLA

Sweet Jesus......... on 20:22 - Sep 19 with 343 viewsTheMoog

Sweet Jesus......... on 20:18 - Sep 19 by itoldyouso

And to be fair when you have a dictatorship in your country led by a leader who calls black people "picanninies with watermelon smiles", muslim women "letterboxes" and gay men "bumboys in tanktops" then it does pale somewhat in significance

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=To%20be%20fair
[Post edited 19 Sep 20:23]

Standby to standby

Sweet Jesus......... on 20:51 - Sep 19 with 312 views1885_SFC

I'd rather have a leader who sticks up for his country and is proud of it than one who shíts on it at every given opportunity...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8905958/jeremy-corbyn-blasted-video-mocking-captur

Love life. Love music.

Sweet Jesus......... on 21:52 - Sep 19 with 272 viewsMarcus_y

Sweet Jesus......... on 16:16 - Sep 19 by DorsetIan

On what planet is that racist?

Using the term BLACK when describing someone is considered racist so why does that not apply when describing someone as white? Got it now?
Sweet Jesus......... on 21:53 - Sep 19 with 269 viewsMarcus_y

Gammon is OK though yes?
Sweet Jesus......... on 21:53 - Sep 19 with 269 viewsButty101

To be fair your leader is to scared to do the top job. Why spend 2years asking for an election then bottle it, the moment you have the chance of one. I have no loyalty to any party, but labour are an embarrassment

Poll: First League Win of the Season

Sweet Jesus......... on 07:05 - Sep 20 with 192 viewsJaySaint

I see he has gone full woke and said it was his privilege that prevented him from seeing what he did was racist

Pass the sick bag
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019