Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
They hate him up north they hate him down south they hate him in Pompey 18:33 - Sep 19 with 991 viewsitoldyouso

when he opens his mouth

Loves saints hates the fascist FLA

They hate him up north they hate him down south they hate him in Pompey on 18:42 - Sep 19 with 960 viewsHappy_Jack

One of your most desperate and pathetic efforts yet and that's up against some very stiff competition. Please keep them coming

Millbrook Furnishing shop floor level banter
Poll: Who on this forum has the most impressive contact list on their phone?

They hate him up north they hate him down south they hate him in Pompey on 18:44 - Sep 19 with 958 viewsOccasional_Showers

Corbyn doesnt even command authority over his MP's with the vast majority saying they would campaign against any withdrawal agreement he negotiated. He will never be prime minister.

Jeremy is just a puppet. He no longer stands by his convictions because he is utterly reliant on momentum propping him up. If he wasnt such an obnoxious little ferret i could almost feel sorry for him.
[Post edited 19 Sep 18:48]

Poll: Greta Thunberg? Your view

They hate him up north they hate him down south they hate him in Pompey on 20:28 - Sep 19 with 872 viewsitoldyouso

They hate him up north they hate him down south they hate him in Pompey on 18:44 - Sep 19 by Occasional_Showers

Corbyn doesnt even command authority over his MP's with the vast majority saying they would campaign against any withdrawal agreement he negotiated. He will never be prime minister.

Jeremy is just a puppet. He no longer stands by his convictions because he is utterly reliant on momentum propping him up. If he wasnt such an obnoxious little ferret i could almost feel sorry for him.
[Post edited 19 Sep 18:48]

You said the north loved Boris Dune, not seen much evidence of that
He has made the country a laughing stock being mocked by the Luxembourg PM Luxembourg! tiny teeny Luxembourg. when he chickened out of a press conference and tried to hand pick the press, like dictators try and do.

he blatently lies to a man on camera who was there visiting his sick child only to get caught out straight away

He gets mocked by gypsies today

"Jeremy is just a puppet. He no longer stands by his convictions because he is utterly reliant on momentum propping him up. If he wasnt such an obnoxious little ferret i could almost feel sorry for him."

Tom Watson got reselected in his seat today...the evil dastardly all powerful Momentum couldnt even get rid of one of the most unpopular Blairites amongst members, oh dear thats not really backing your cut and paste daily mail cliches up is it duney, hardly 'propping up Corbyn

So who is Corbyn going to be a puppet of on Brexit Duney? I'll tell you, the will of the people, which is perfectly fine by me

Loves saints hates the fascist FLA

They hate him up north they hate him down south they hate him in Pompey on 22:37 - Sep 19 with 795 viewsOccasional_Showers

They hate him up north they hate him down south they hate him in Pompey on 20:28 - Sep 19 by itoldyouso

You said the north loved Boris Dune, not seen much evidence of that
He has made the country a laughing stock being mocked by the Luxembourg PM Luxembourg! tiny teeny Luxembourg. when he chickened out of a press conference and tried to hand pick the press, like dictators try and do.

he blatently lies to a man on camera who was there visiting his sick child only to get caught out straight away

He gets mocked by gypsies today

"Jeremy is just a puppet. He no longer stands by his convictions because he is utterly reliant on momentum propping him up. If he wasnt such an obnoxious little ferret i could almost feel sorry for him."

Tom Watson got reselected in his seat today...the evil dastardly all powerful Momentum couldnt even get rid of one of the most unpopular Blairites amongst members, oh dear thats not really backing your cut and paste daily mail cliches up is it duney, hardly 'propping up Corbyn

So who is Corbyn going to be a puppet of on Brexit Duney? I'll tell you, the will of the people, which is perfectly fine by me

How are you going to cope when Jeremy loses the next election (that is of course if he ever gets the courage to agree to one)?

They hate him up north they hate him down south they hate him in Pompey on 19:08 - Sep 22 with 577 viewskingolaf

Jeremy Corbyn and the ludicrous Momentum movement are the biggest asset the Tory Party have.

They hate him up north they hate him down south they hate him in Pompey on 19:16 - Sep 22 with 567 viewsCity_boy

Corbyn and his merry band called momentum have just voted to abolish private schools.

What ever you think about private schools, this is the most ill though out proposal ever. Many parents already can't get their children into their first choice. Adding 1000's of additional children to state schools is just going to make matters worse ?

Just as well they delayed this proposal until now, and didn't do it while Dianne Abbot and Shami Chakrabarti's children were at private schools.

The Tories must be thinking Corbyn is the gift that keeps giving.
[Post edited 22 Sep 19:16]

They hate him up north they hate him down south they hate him in Pompey on 19:34 - Sep 22 with 547 viewsOccasional_Showers

I think it’s fair to say ITYS is a perfect representation of the far left extremist nutters, and today’s yougov poll will come as no surprise to anybody.

The poll found that LABOUR PARTY members want to

-remove Queen Elizabeth II as head of state

-scrap Trident

-back a general strike to bring down the Government

-while nearly half want to abolish British borders

-they blame Britain more than the IRA for terrorism in Northern Ireland

- dislike the national anthem

-believe the media and opponents of Jeremy Corbyn are to blame for the party’s issues with anti-semitism

Over 1,100 members were surveyed. 15 percent described themselves as “proud” of British history with 43 percent saying they are “ashamed” while 62 percent said Britain ought to become a republic.

If Corbyn ever got in just imagine the destruction him and his foot soldiers would reap on our country. They are the greatest threat we have faced since ww2. What we need is Brexit done and dusted and all our energy directed at defeating them and a people’s Labour Party restored.
[Post edited 22 Sep 19:42]

They hate him up north they hate him down south they hate him in Pompey on 20:24 - Sep 22 with 501 viewsDellHero

They hate him up north they hate him down south they hate him in Pompey on 19:34 - Sep 22 by Occasional_Showers

I think it’s fair to say ITYS is a perfect representation of the far left extremist nutters, and today’s yougov poll will come as no surprise to anybody.

The poll found that LABOUR PARTY members want to

-remove Queen Elizabeth II as head of state

-scrap Trident

-back a general strike to bring down the Government

-while nearly half want to abolish British borders

-they blame Britain more than the IRA for terrorism in Northern Ireland

- dislike the national anthem

-believe the media and opponents of Jeremy Corbyn are to blame for the party’s issues with anti-semitism

Over 1,100 members were surveyed. 15 percent described themselves as “proud” of British history with 43 percent saying they are “ashamed” while 62 percent said Britain ought to become a republic.

If Corbyn ever got in just imagine the destruction him and his foot soldiers would reap on our country. They are the greatest threat we have faced since ww2. What we need is Brexit done and dusted and all our energy directed at defeating them and a people’s Labour Party restored.
[Post edited 22 Sep 19:42]

Not all that barking. As a lifelong Tory and former serviceman I would say:

- remove Queen Elizabeth II as head of state YES (pointless anachronism)

-scrap Trident YES (waste of money)

-back a general strike to bring down the Government (don’t be silly)

-while nearly half want to abolish British borders (er?)

-they blame Britain more than the IRA for terrorism in Northern Ireland (50:50 remember Cromwell...)

- dislike the national anthem (it’s sh1t and needs changing)

-believe the media and opponents of Jeremy Corbyn are to blame for the party’s issues with anti-semitism (probably true)

Poll: How much will we spend (net+ve) in the summer window

Login to get fewer ads

They hate him up north they hate him down south they hate him in Pompey on 13:27 - Sep 23 with 316 viewsGasGiant

They hate him up north they hate him down south they hate him in Pompey on 20:24 - Sep 22 by DellHero

Not all that barking. As a lifelong Tory and former serviceman I would say:

- remove Queen Elizabeth II as head of state YES (pointless anachronism)

-scrap Trident YES (waste of money)

-back a general strike to bring down the Government (don’t be silly)

-while nearly half want to abolish British borders (er?)

-they blame Britain more than the IRA for terrorism in Northern Ireland (50:50 remember Cromwell...)

- dislike the national anthem (it’s sh1t and needs changing)

-believe the media and opponents of Jeremy Corbyn are to blame for the party’s issues with anti-semitism (probably true)

THe point about the monarchy is simply that it is a devce to remove the concept of head of state into a purely cermonial role, but there are many indirect benefits for instance that the Civil Service nor senior public sector figures depend on the Government in power for patronage - their loyalty should sit above the Government of the day (At least until Blair and Brown messed it up). Imagine if the Commisioner of the Met was a political appointment - there would be a cabal of mutually protecting senior officers in no time. The other point is what do you replace it with - President Bob Geldof? President Lenny Henry? President Emma Thompson? Nobody is worthy of taking the salute on behalf of the country's armed forces so the role is just one of arbitrary primogeniture. I Agree about the national anthem. Land of Hope and Glory would do for me, with God save the Queen only played when she is actually present.
They hate him up north they hate him down south they hate him in Pompey on 17:19 - Sep 23 with 262 viewsChesham_Saint

They hate him up north they hate him down south they hate him in Pompey on 13:27 - Sep 23 by GasGiant

THe point about the monarchy is simply that it is a devce to remove the concept of head of state into a purely cermonial role, but there are many indirect benefits for instance that the Civil Service nor senior public sector figures depend on the Government in power for patronage - their loyalty should sit above the Government of the day (At least until Blair and Brown messed it up). Imagine if the Commisioner of the Met was a political appointment - there would be a cabal of mutually protecting senior officers in no time. The other point is what do you replace it with - President Bob Geldof? President Lenny Henry? President Emma Thompson? Nobody is worthy of taking the salute on behalf of the country's armed forces so the role is just one of arbitrary primogeniture. I Agree about the national anthem. Land of Hope and Glory would do for me, with God save the Queen only played when she is actually present.

It occurred to me way back, that given how popular jimmy savill was (may he rot in hell - I always thought he was a cvnt from the start) I could imagine republicans putting him forward at the time...

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019