Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tonight 13:20 - Sep 20 with 507 viewssaint22

I do hope we see Valery and Bertrand back in this evening
Would even like a back 4
That Fraser chap will tear us apart on the wing if we don't have a proper back3/4/5

tonight on 14:11 - Sep 20 with 467 viewsthis_charming_man

Where are you watching the game in Cali pal?

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Would you rather

tonight on 14:17 - Sep 20 with 461 viewssaint22

tonight on 14:11 - Sep 20 by this_charming_man

Where are you watching the game in Cali pal?

Good one pal
Out tomorrow on the 283
Thanks for tracking my every move
tonight on 14:21 - Sep 20 with 456 viewsthis_charming_man

tonight on 14:17 - Sep 20 by saint22

Good one pal
Out tomorrow on the 283
Thanks for tracking my every move

Course you are, changed flights again have we?

tonight on 14:32 - Sep 20 with 443 viewssaint22

tonight on 14:21 - Sep 20 by this_charming_man

Course you are, changed flights again have we?

yes pal that ok with you??
You really are a bit of a loser aren't you
want me to send you a pic from my plane seat? hotel? venice? sunset?
go do something
tonight on 14:59 - Sep 20 with 420 viewsthis_charming_man

tonight on 14:32 - Sep 20 by saint22

yes pal that ok with you??
You really are a bit of a loser aren't you
want me to send you a pic from my plane seat? hotel? venice? sunset?
go do something

You seem rather upset pal. It’s okay we all really believe you. Does your company never question why you are constantly changing flights? Seems like you’re very poor at diary management. No detours to Winchester before tonight’s game?

As for me doing something well I’m currently at the airport waiting for a flight to Budapest for another weekend away, last one for pleasure this year. Although plenty more business trips. Stockholm next week, Rome, krakow, Oslo and Munich already booked in for the rest of the year, then Orlando in early jan, Looking forward to it. Going to try to find a bar to watch the game tonight. Whilst some Do others pretend they do,Know what I mean Enjoy your pretend trip to California from your pretend first class lounge In your pretend first class seat. What a pitiful existence. X
[Post edited 20 Sep 15:04]

tonight on 15:10 - Sep 20 with 401 viewsSteveMoron

Coming back to football, I'm concerned about tonight. I think Bournemouth will win if we play a similar defence. Our two wins have come from playing 10 men. I don't think Bournemouth will be that charitable. I think we'll go 1 up though.
tonight on 15:11 - Sep 20 with 399 viewsthis_charming_man

tonight on 15:10 - Sep 20 by SteveMoron

Coming back to football, I'm concerned about tonight. I think Bournemouth will win if we play a similar defence. Our two wins have come from playing 10 men. I don't think Bournemouth will be that charitable. I think we'll go 1 up though.

Well Sheffield United has ten men for about 2 minutes. Hardly gave us a massive advantage

tonight on 15:11 - Sep 20 with 398 viewssaint22

tonight on 14:59 - Sep 20 by this_charming_man

You seem rather upset pal. It’s okay we all really believe you. Does your company never question why you are constantly changing flights? Seems like you’re very poor at diary management. No detours to Winchester before tonight’s game?

As for me doing something well I’m currently at the airport waiting for a flight to Budapest for another weekend away, last one for pleasure this year. Although plenty more business trips. Stockholm next week, Rome, krakow, Oslo and Munich already booked in for the rest of the year, then Orlando in early jan, Looking forward to it. Going to try to find a bar to watch the game tonight. Whilst some Do others pretend they do,Know what I mean Enjoy your pretend trip to California from your pretend first class lounge In your pretend first class seat. What a pitiful existence. X
[Post edited 20 Sep 15:04]

its my company pal and my BA gold card so no they don't question me
and my schedule changes daily its the nature of my work and you are the only one who seems perturbed by it
wow amazing cities you go too well done
I'll enjoy 2a tomorrow whilst you are on flybe
Login to get fewer ads

tonight on 15:16 - Sep 20 with 389 viewsBicester_North

tonight on 15:11 - Sep 20 by saint22

and my schedule changes daily its the nature of my work and you are the only one who seems perturbed by it

Getting all flustered in your dark bedroom aren’t you girlfriend? This could be the biggest load of fantasy drivel you’ve typed since the half marathon or the retirement! Also those poor under 3’s you coach must be in disarray as you’re never in the country.

Poll: How proud are you to see our ex players at Liverpool?

tonight on 15:33 - Sep 20 with 376 viewsthis_charming_man

tonight on 15:11 - Sep 20 by saint22

Funny isn’t it. My trips they fit their diary round my visits, they book me in months in advance , your trips your desperately floundering around changing flights as you don’t know where or when you’re going to be needed. Ever get the feeling they are just pointing and laughing at you?

tonight on 16:28 - Sep 20 with 332 viewssaint22

tonight on 15:16 - Sep 20 by Bicester_North

Getting all flustered in your dark bedroom aren’t you girlfriend? This could be the biggest load of fantasy drivel you’ve typed since the half marathon or the retirement! Also those poor under 3’s you coach must be in disarray as you’re never in the country.

Oh here’s the krankie twin
Ffs you two
tonight on 16:42 - Sep 20 with 324 viewsHeisenberg

tonight on 16:28 - Sep 20 by saint22

Oh here’s the krankie twin
Ffs you two

You never learn do you. You are your own worst enemy. Perhaps if you don't want people commenting on your business trips maybe don't post details about them on here in the first place. You set yourself up time after time.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

tonight on 16:56 - Sep 20 with 314 viewsSteveMoron

tonight on 15:11 - Sep 20 by this_charming_man

Well Sheffield United has ten men for about 2 minutes. Hardly gave us a massive advantage

Past tense 'had' The games finished.
Yes point taken, but you know what we've been like for conceding in the last 10 minutes.
tonight on 16:57 - Sep 20 with 308 viewsSteveMoron

tonight on 15:16 - Sep 20 by Bicester_North

Are you TCM or are you just in the same hunting pack?

tonight on 16:59 - Sep 20 with 308 viewsitoldyouso

tbf as Nick would say, this boring man did kick it all off with a bit of tedious online bullying

Loves saints hates the fascist FLA

tonight on 17:28 - Sep 20 with 285 viewsBicester_North

tonight on 16:57 - Sep 20 by SteveMoron

Are you TCM or are you just in the same hunting pack?

No I am the same person, are you that Thailand chap?

Poll: How proud are you to see our ex players at Liverpool?

tonight on 19:17 - Sep 20 with 176 viewsthis_charming_man

tonight on 16:59 - Sep 20 by itoldyouso

tbf as Nick would say, this boring man did kick it all off with a bit of tedious online bullying

Just outing bullshitters like I always have done

How was your round this morning?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019