Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why? 20:05 - Sep 20 with 785 viewssaint22

Play RB Cedric at lB when Bertrand is on the bench and CB Danso at rb?

Why? on 20:16 - Sep 20 with 776 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

Not picking out and blocking the corner runners again - me thinks we will do well to draw now - ANOTHER ADVANTAGE to the Cherries - they will be playing to their own fans AGAIN in the second half!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

Why? on 20:24 - Sep 20 with 749 viewssaint22

Why? on 20:16 - Sep 20 by A_Saint_in_Stoke

Not picking out and blocking the corner runners again - me thinks we will do well to draw now - ANOTHER ADVANTAGE to the Cherries - they will be playing to their own fans AGAIN in the second half!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ralph seems to think Vestergaard is the answer
It should be danso and bednarek

Why? on 20:37 - Sep 20 with 715 viewsOccasional_Showers

Wtf I switched off in disgust at 0-2. But now it says 0-1....?

Poll: Greta Thunberg? Your view

Why? on 20:40 - Sep 20 with 707 viewsNYC_Saint

Why? on 20:37 - Sep 20 by Occasional_Showers

Wtf I switched off in disgust at 0-2. But now it says 0-1....?

VAR. but it’s 0-2 again now. Terrible defending, no responsibility to pick up runners same old problems. Bring Bertrand on lwb and out Cedric over to rwb I reckon.
Why? on 20:42 - Sep 20 with 688 viewssaint22

Why? on 20:40 - Sep 20 by NYC_Saint

VAR. but it’s 0-2 again now. Terrible defending, no responsibility to pick up runners same old problems. Bring Bertrand on lwb and out Cedric over to rwb I reckon.

It should be yosh bednarek danso Bertrand and Valery
Changing the defence everyweek is stupid

Why? on 20:53 - Sep 20 with 642 viewsA1079

Shambles in defence, ineffective up front, every 1st half this season we have not been great and another poor display at home.

Needs a special 2nd half to pull this round.

Why? on 20:55 - Sep 20 with 631 views1885_SFC

Garbage. None of them look sharp. We are so indecisive it's untrue.

Ralph, and I love the bloke, needs to rethink his defensive line up for this one. He's got it horribly wrong tonight. Bertrand needs to come on at HT and Cedric needs to play in his normal position. Take off a CB with just 2 at the back and add another AM.

Love life. Love music.

Why? on 20:56 - Sep 20 with 622 viewssaint22

Why? on 20:55 - Sep 20 by 1885_SFC

Ralph, and I love the bloke, needs to rethink his defensive line up for this one. He's got it horribly wrong tonight. Bertrand needs to come on at HT and Cedric needs to play in his normal position. Take off a CB with just 2 at the back and add another AM.

It should be that every week
Both Bertrand and Cedric or Valery with the 2 best cBs and one of those isn’t vestergaard
Changing the back line every week is boll ox
Login to get fewer ads

Why? on 20:59 - Sep 20 with 605 viewsHeisenberg

Romeo lost his man for the first. Danso is all over the place. Get Bertrand on for Danso and swap Cedric to right back. Midfield options are poor though. JWP and Hojberg have been poor. Adams try's hard hard but looks a bit lost at this level at the moment. Ings on maybe.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Why? on 21:04 - Sep 20 with 574 viewsRipleys_revenge

Given how much is wrong with our defence it seems foolish to single out a single element but...Vestergaards attempt to stop Harry Wilson for the second goal was absolutely pathetic

Why? on 21:04 - Sep 20 with 572 views1885_SFC

Bertrand on. Ralph must read this board...

Love life. Love music.

Why? on 21:13 - Sep 20 with 558 viewssaint22

Why? on 21:04 - Sep 20 by 1885_SFC

Bertrand on. Ralph must read this board...

Boufal proving his worth now

Why? on 21:19 - Sep 20 with 549 viewsNYC_Saint

So much better with a back four, almost as if with 3 CBS they all assume someone else is taking charge and no one does anything...
[Post edited 20 Sep 21:19]

Why? on 21:33 - Sep 20 with 535 viewsBicester_North

Hopefully Ralph has learned his lesson here, Cedric and Bertrand in their favoured positions makes a big difference.

Poll: How proud are you to see our ex players at Liverpool?

Why? on 21:54 - Sep 20 with 508 viewsNYC_Saint

Why? on 21:33 - Sep 20 by Bicester_North

Hopefully Ralph has learned his lesson here, Cedric and Bertrand in their favoured positions makes a big difference.

+1
Why? on 21:56 - Sep 20 with 494 viewsOccasional_Showers

Why? on 21:33 - Sep 20 by Bicester_North

Lessons like that should be learnt on the training pitch. The manager lost us that. Ridiculous.

Poll: Greta Thunberg? Your view

Why? on 21:59 - Sep 20 with 470 viewssaint22

Why? on 21:56 - Sep 20 by Occasional_Showers

Lessons like that should be learnt on the training pitch. The manager lost us that. Ridiculous.

As I posted at 805
It’s fkn odd how he can’t see the defensive issue, every week it’s another system and we change it at HT
Why? on 21:59 - Sep 20 with 466 viewsRipleys_revenge

Have to say I agree. Ralph f@cked up tonight, gave us a 2 goal mountain to climb with that line up first half (could have been 3 as well). I dont think there's a huge problem between Bertrand and Ralph but f@cking around with this 3 terrible centre back nonsense is getting too much now. Back 4, play your best players please
Why? on 22:08 - Sep 20 with 421 views1885_SFC

Yep - lost that mainly due to Ralph's strange starting line up.

One thing's for sure. Our defence will be our undoing this season & if we had sorted it better in the Summer then we might have had a very decent season. As it is - our rearguard is a mixture of shít and syphilis.

Their 3rd goal said it all really.

Love life. Love music.

Why? on 22:12 - Sep 20 with 399 viewssaint22

Why? on 22:08 - Sep 20 by 1885_SFC

Yep - lost that mainly due to Ralph's strange starting line up.

One thing's for sure. Our defence will be our undoing this season & if we had sorted it better in the Summer then we might have had a very decent season. As it is - our rearguard is a mixture of shít and syphilis.

Their 3rd goal said it all really.

We all knew it but no one at the club deemed it that important so we make do again shipping goals like amateurs

Why? on 23:40 - Sep 20 with 285 viewsSonicBoom

It would help if he played players in their natural positions. We were crap at Sheffield til he changed it, and he did it again tonight. We got away with it then but not tonight. Playing players out of position when it clearly isn't working is inexplicable.
Why? on 23:56 - Sep 20 with 263 viewsRon11

Why? on 20:55 - Sep 20 by 1885_SFC

I don't love the bloke anymore
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019