Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Skates 16:56 - Sep 21 with 1601 viewsBicester_North

Looks like they’ll lose again. Will they sack Jackett before Tuesday? Hope not.

Poll: How proud are you to see our ex players at Liverpool?

Skates on 17:04 - Sep 21 with 1579 views1885_SFC

Love life. Love music.

Skates on 21:11 - Sep 21 with 1357 viewsgreen

Didn't even last 17 seconds - I thought it was non-stop singing 17 hours before kick off from that lot ?

Skates on 21:28 - Sep 21 with 1351 viewsSaintsforeverj

I have a feeling they might sack him. He has lost the fans. The owners will be thinking that sacking him will revitalise the fans and players for Tuesday for a new start. Let's hope they don't sack him as we can create negativity in the home stands which will only suit us.
[Post edited 21 Sep 21:29]

Skates on 22:45 - Sep 21 with 1297 viewsSpartansreturn

Whether Jacket gets his coat or not before Tuesday the Pompey fans will be behind the team for this one........ Who on earth can predict the result for this one

Skates on 07:35 - Sep 22 with 1164 viewsgrumpy

I will be mortified if we lose this one.
Skates on 07:46 - Sep 22 with 1157 viewsOccasional_Showers

Skates on 22:45 - Sep 21 by Spartansreturn

Whether Jacket gets his coat or not before Tuesday the Pompey fans will be behind the team for this one........ Who on earth can predict the result for this one

Saints win, obviously.

Poll: Greta Thunberg? Your view

Skates on 08:04 - Sep 22 with 1142 views1teeminants

Skates on 22:45 - Sep 21 by Spartansreturn

0-7 spartan

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Skates on 08:16 - Sep 22 with 1132 viewsTheMoog

Skates on 08:04 - Sep 22 by 1teeminants

0-7 spartan

Last night I dreamt Saints winning 3-9.

Standby to standby

Login to get fewer ads

Skates on 08:21 - Sep 22 with 1129 viewsgrumpy

When you remember losing to Tranmere ,you think anything is possible.
Skates on 08:29 - Sep 22 with 1119 viewsOccasional_Showers

Skates on 08:21 - Sep 22 by grumpy

When you remember losing to Tranmere ,you think anything is possible.

We have a decent team that will beat them 95% of the time with ease. Forget the Bournemouth match, we were the better side but lost because of a weird line up at the back. We beat Sheffield United away who then went to Everton and won yesterday - they are not rubbish. We are in top form, they are rubbish. I predict a repeat of when we annihilated them under Dave Merrington. 0-3.

Poll: Greta Thunberg? Your view

Skates on 08:55 - Sep 22 with 1078 viewsSpartansreturn

Skates on 08:29 - Sep 22 by Occasional_Showers

We have a decent team that will beat them 95% of the time with ease. Forget the Bournemouth match, we were the better side but lost because of a weird line up at the back. We beat Sheffield United away who then went to Everton and won yesterday - they are not rubbish. We are in top form, they are rubbish. I predict a repeat of when we annihilated them under Dave Merrington. 0-3.

1 teem and full time?
Skates on 12:55 - Sep 22 with 917 views1teeminants

Skates on 08:55 - Sep 22 by Spartansreturn

1 teem and full time?

On a serious note I, like many others, expect us to win but football’s a weird game and I know your lot will be up for it , you should have given us more tkts ffs 2000 is nothing . Wish I was going .
[Post edited 22 Sep 12:56]

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Skates on 16:06 - Sep 22 with 793 views1885_SFC

I've seen the pics of the team training for this game Sunday morning on the OS but there's no Moussa Djenepo. Hopefully he's fit but just being rested.

Love life. Love music.

Skates on 18:48 - Sep 22 with 694 viewskingslandstand1

Skates on 08:16 - Sep 22 by TheMoog

Last night I dreamt Saints winning 3-9.

Club record I believe against Wolves with that score. 1960's some time? Dirk will know although I could google I suppose ........................
Skates on 20:01 - Sep 22 with 634 viewsdirk_doone

Skates on 18:48 - Sep 22 by kingslandstand1

Club record I believe against Wolves with that score. 1960's some time? Dirk will know although I could google I suppose ........................

Yes, I was at that game in 1965. Chivers scored 4 and Paine and Sydenham 2 each. The annoying thing is, we scored nine in the first hour then didn't score any in the last 30 minutes so all the chants of 'We want ten' were to no avail. Of course, we signed Dave MacLaren, the Wolves goalkeeper, after that and he was useless. I was also at Molineux on 1 of the 2 occasions we scored 6 there and at Fratton Park when we beat Pompey 5-2 in the league and 7-0 in a testimonial for their goalkeeper, John Milkins.

Chivers, from Bitterne, was one of the finest players born in Southampton but Wolves must have hated the sight of him. A few years after that 9-3 game, I went to White Hart Lane to see his Spurs team draw with Wolves in the 2nd leg of the 1st ever UEFA Cup Final, after he'd scored the 2 goals at Molineux in the 1st leg that gave Spurs victory.
[Post edited 22 Sep 20:52]

Poll: Would you like a home 'kop' at St. Mary's directly behind one of the goals?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019