Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bit of a record 22:44 - Sep 24 with 576 viewskingslandstand1

That's 4 away wins on the trot without conceding a goal. Can we make it 5 after the Spuds managed another fine performance! I haven't seen what team Poch put out but it looks like he still couldn't care less about the cups

Bit of a record on 22:49 - Sep 24 with 551 viewsdirk_doone

It's also our fourth win v Pompey by 4 clear goals: 1906 (5-1), 1965 (5-1), 1975 (4-0) & 2019 (4-0), which is 4-0 to us as they've never done it against us.

Poll: Would you like a home 'kop' at St. Mary's directly behind one of the goals?

Bit of a record on 22:49 - Sep 24 with 549 viewssaint22

Very good indeed
Let’s hope Ralph goes with a back 4 minus vestergaard

Bit of a record on 23:10 - Sep 24 with 512 viewsA1079

As good a result as it was tonight, I am afraid, I think Spurs will beat us easily at the weekend.
Bit of a record on 01:21 - Sep 25 with 453 viewsBicester_North

Bit of a record on 22:49 - Sep 24 by saint22

Very good indeed
Let’s hope Ralph goes with a back 4 minus vestergaard

Deliveroo to Gosport

Poll: How proud are you to see our ex players at Liverpool?

Bit of a record on 01:22 - Sep 25 with 452 viewsBicester_North

Bit of a record on 23:10 - Sep 24 by A1079

As good a result as it was tonight, I am afraid, I think Spurs will beat us easily at the weekend.

Who gives a f*cking monkeys if Spurs beat us ten nil? We’ve done the business tonight.

Poll: How proud are you to see our ex players at Liverpool?

Bit of a record on 07:38 - Sep 25 with 361 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

I can only see a Spurs win, sadly. Saints defense vs Kane and co. Very different to last night's sh*t offering up front.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Bit of a record on 08:19 - Sep 25 with 325 viewsBuenosSaint

Bit of a record on 07:38 - Sep 25 by Gennaro_Contaldo

I can only see a Spurs win, sadly. Saints defense vs Kane and co. Very different to last night's sh*t offering up front.

Who knows though. Ings will be brimming. Yosh earned the start. Confidence flowing rest of the team. Even noticed the subs bench very happy last night throughout whenever camera caught them ie no sulking from non players . It,''ll be tough no doubt and spurs looking for a reaction after being dumped out but I have a little more optimism than before.

Poll: If you had to choose between winning FA cup and Premier league this season

Bit of a record on 08:29 - Sep 25 with 309 viewsTheMoog

Bit of a record on 07:38 - Sep 25 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Yep, only going to go one way when they put a full side out.

Standby to standby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019