Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would you support and vote for this? 07:25 - Sep 25 with 288 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

The European Union is set to spend an extra three million euros on funding private jets for its officials, while also aiming to be a 'global climate leader'.

Although still two years away from the 'air taxi' contract ending, the EU has decided to raise the amount that can be spent to €10.71 million, a 50 percent increase on the starting amount.

Yes, and we are all paying for this - although we have NO say or any control?
[Post edited 25 Sep 2019 7:29]

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

Would you support and vote for this? on 07:34 - Sep 25 with 263 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Saints forum? We won 4-0 last night? Can you lot not let this drivel rest for one day ... talk football for once.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Would you support and vote for this? on 07:47 - Sep 25 with 244 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

Would you support and vote for this? on 07:34 - Sep 25 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Saints forum? We won 4-0 last night? Can you lot not let this drivel rest for one day ... talk football for once.

I am pleased that you enjoyed my views on the FOOTBALL forum yesterday!

If you had not realized -- this is posted on the NONE football forum ... have a nice day!

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2020