Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ralph's staff team - following Ross's gossip' 17:47 - Oct 5 with 1395 viewswemarch

Looking at his 2 assistant coach, both are Saint's ex GK coach who didn't do their basic jobs well enogh in their previous roles, as Saints had GK issues for years under them and yet these 2 unsuccessful figures are now sitting in the 2 most important seats in the staffing room. If you look at how they react on Match day in staffing seats compare to other winning teams, they look not so engaged in the game regardless results. I'm concerned Ralph has chosen the wrong persons for the post. When I play fm games, I always choose those who had track record of success, otherwise they can't help with winning spirit in building team nonetheless does harm sometimes instead.

Ralph's staff team - following Ross's gossip' on 17:50 - Oct 5 with 1389 viewsVulcan_Saint

Your English is better than my German, and you may have a slight point.
Ralph's staff team - following Ross's gossip' on 17:52 - Oct 5 with 1379 viewswemarch

Ralph's staff team - following Ross's gossip' on 17:50 - Oct 5 by Vulcan_Saint

Your English is better than my German, and you may have a slight point.

Thanks mate, I knew no German but I care about Saints team.
Ralph's staff team - following Ross's gossip' on 18:01 - Oct 5 with 1366 viewsVulcan_Saint

Ralph's staff team - following Ross's gossip' on 17:52 - Oct 5 by wemarch

Thanks mate, I knew no German but I care about Saints team.

Your welcome. At least the supermarkets open before 9am on a Sunday 🍰
Ralph's staff team - following Ross's gossip' on 18:10 - Oct 5 with 1346 viewswemarch

Ralph's staff team - following Ross's gossip' on 18:01 - Oct 5 by Vulcan_Saint

Your welcome. At least the supermarkets open before 9am on a Sunday 🍰

Wondering if the saints board and Ralph gets up early to read posts here on a Sunday morning before supermarket opens. haha
Ralph's staff team - following Ross's gossip' on 18:29 - Oct 5 with 1321 viewsthis_charming_man

Ralph's staff team - following Ross's gossip' on 18:10 - Oct 5 by wemarch

Wondering if the saints board and Ralph gets up early to read posts here on a Sunday morning before supermarket opens. haha

As they weekend shop only takes 7 minutes they’ve got plenty of time to injest the weekend musing on here

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: who is the worst owner in the Premier league

Ralph's staff team - following Ross's gossip' on 23:13 - Oct 5 with 1201 viewswemarch

Ralph's staff team - following Ross's gossip' on 18:29 - Oct 5 by this_charming_man

As they weekend shop only takes 7 minutes they’ve got plenty of time to injest the weekend musing on here

Ah... ha... Charning! Should we stick this on top always? make sure they won't miss it. there's a saying that it starts rotten from top, we need to rescue them before it's too late…

Ralph's staff team - following Ross's gossip' on 15:33 - Oct 6 with 1030 viewswemarch

No Dave or Kelvin spotted near Ralph today on TV, seems one right direction, what credit do either of them hold really to be ass coach? Can not improve GK, worse though, turned Forster to his worst at Saints. He has become so different back to Celtic!
Ralph's staff team - following Ross's gossip' on 16:30 - Oct 6 with 974 viewsdarthvader

Ralph's staff team - following Ross's gossip' on 15:33 - Oct 6 by wemarch

No Dave or Kelvin spotted near Ralph today on TV, seems one right direction, what credit do either of them hold really to be ass coach? Can not improve GK, worse though, turned Forster to his worst at Saints. He has become so different back to Celtic!

Gunn's is getting just as bad.
The ball is going through him FFS

keep the faith coyr

Login to get fewer ads

Ralph's staff team - following Ross's gossip' on 22:29 - Oct 6 with 841 viewswemarch

Ralph's staff team - following Ross's gossip' on 16:30 - Oct 6 by darthvader

Gunn's is getting just as bad.
The ball is going through him FFS

yes, it seems club encourages poor performance to me!
Ralph's staff team - following Ross's gossip' on 03:46 - Oct 8 with 655 viewswemarch

Ralph's staff team - following Ross's gossip' on 22:29 - Oct 6 by wemarch

yes, it seems club encourages poor performance to me!

up.. up.. , shall we start petition for this request to the club?
Ralph's staff team - following Ross's gossip' on 06:28 - Oct 8 with 618 viewsdirk_doone

Ralph's staff team - following Ross's gossip' on 15:33 - Oct 6 by wemarch

What's happening to Gunn is reminiscent of what happened to Forster. The goalkeepers who come here start well then the goalkeeping coaching at the club takes effect and they become awful. But, fortunately for them, if not for us, when they leave the club, they seem to be able to recover their form again.

[Post edited 8 Oct 2019 6:59]

Poll: Would you like a home 'kop' at St. Mary's directly behind one of the goals?

Ralph's staff team - following Ross's gossip' on 11:27 - Oct 8 with 540 viewswemarch

Ralph's staff team - following Ross's gossip' on 06:28 - Oct 8 by dirk_doone

What's happening to Gunn is reminiscent of what happened to Forster. The goalkeepers who come here start well then the goalkeeping coaching at the club takes effect and they become awful. But, fortunately for them, if not for us, when they leave the club, they seem to be able to recover their form again.

[Post edited 8 Oct 2019 6:59]

exactly the reason Dave and Kelvin must go. Now their bad influence are on the whole team!!! What credit do they have to sit in ass manager's position? Bad example of club promoting poor performance and poor results!

Ralph's staff team - following Ross's gossip' on 05:33 - Oct 9 with 414 viewswemarch

The post has got some attention, plz show us some actions.
Ralph's staff team - following Ross's gossip' on 13:25 - Oct 10 with 275 viewswemarch

Ralph's staff team - following Ross's gossip' on 05:33 - Oct 9 by wemarch

The post has got some attention, plz show us some actions.

this is how saints fans make a point.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2020