Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Welborne 15:58 - Oct 8 with 425 viewsPatfromPoole

New town being built with 6,000 homes.

Saints or Skates though?

https://www.fareham.gov.uk/welborne/intro.aspx

Welborne on 16:02 - Oct 8 with 416 viewsBicester_North

PO postcode, so probably Arsenal/Chelsea

Poll: How proud are you to see our ex players at Liverpool?

Welborne on 16:15 - Oct 8 with 406 viewsChopChop

Not that far from me, it's a PO postcode so definitely Pompey. However, sometimes I get off the train after a game at Fareham and I'm always surprised at how many Saints get off. For the record I'm SO32.

I'd ruin her... >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Poll: Does Hatchback enjoy having a barney on here?

Welborne on 16:35 - Oct 8 with 380 viewsPatfromPoole

Welborne on 16:15 - Oct 8 by ChopChop

Not that far from me, it's a PO postcode so definitely Pompey. However, sometimes I get off the train after a game at Fareham and I'm always surprised at how many Saints get off. For the record I'm SO32.

Continued applause for your very fine avatar, sir.
Welborne on 16:39 - Oct 8 with 375 viewsPatfromPoole

Welborne on 16:02 - Oct 8 by Bicester_North

PO postcode, so probably Arsenal/Chelsea

A PO postcode would knock several thousand off the house price values, yes?

Welborne on 16:42 - Oct 8 with 366 viewsHeisenberg

If they are being built by Bovis or any of the other mass 'builders' steer well clear. They are absolute shite. The Lego type built houses will be a future scandal. They won't last long, will develop structural issues and won't be worth what people paid for them.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Welborne on 17:10 - Oct 8 with 345 viewsJaySaint

Welborne on 16:42 - Oct 8 by Heisenberg

If they are being built by Bovis or any of the other mass 'builders' steer well clear. They are absolute shite. The Lego type built houses will be a future scandal. They won't last long, will develop structural issues and won't be worth what people paid for them.

totally agree

we moved from a new build this year and now in an older house, where it is solid as a rock, can't hear the neighbours on the side we have them and the rooms are just much bigger

plus new estates comes with estate fees and the politics that go with it
sod that

Welborne on 18:03 - Oct 8 with 297 viewsdirk_doone

Even more cars on the roads.

They are building new houses on nearly every green space between Fareham and Southampton. What limited roads there are, are being closed and ripped up much of the time to install pipes and cables for yet more new houses. Outside of London, this is already one of the most gridlocked areas in the country. What the hell is it going to be like in five years' time?

Poll: Would you like a home 'kop' at St. Mary's directly behind one of the goals?

Welborne on 19:52 - Oct 8 with 217 viewskingslandstand1

Welborne on 16:15 - Oct 8 by ChopChop

Right on the limit ChopChop! When my daughter was looking for their 1st house it was a newish one just the other side of 32 but had a PO post code. Luckily she saw he sense!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019