Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In the time it takes to read this post ...... 16:46 - Oct 16 with 84 viewsspell_chekker

.... Bill Gates will have made another million dollars.

So why is he messing with me?

I've just had my second computer in less than a year fall victim to a Windows 10 update.

Currently, it reboots all alone, by itself, automatically, every time I switch it off. It's a sort of never ending spiral.

Also, It won't connect to the internet anymore.

Hummmm. I need it every day for work Bill!!

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

In the time it takes to read this post ...... on 17:02 - Oct 16 with 78 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

You should Kill Bill.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

In the time it takes to read this post ...... on 19:21 - Oct 16 with 71 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

In the time it takes to read this post ...... on 17:02 - Oct 16 by basilrobbiereborn

You should Kill Bill.

Or bill, Bill.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

In the time it takes to read this post ...... on 18:05 - Oct 17 with 54 viewsspell_chekker

In the time it takes to read this post ...... on 19:21 - Oct 16 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Or bill, Bill.

In today's world:

The car's gone down and the credit card was refused at Lidl!!

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024