Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Klippity Klopp 17:17 - Oct 20 with 792 viewskingslandstand1

Don't you just love him

Blatant handball by Mane to disallow the Scouse goal and dodgy foul 60 yards from goal to allow the Utd goal

Klippity Klopp on 17:23 - Oct 20 with 784 viewsBicester_North

Great wasn’t it. Really hope united can hang on, Liverpool have to play City soon so fingers crossed after that it could only be a 2 point gap.

Poll: How proud are you to see our ex players at Liverpool?

Klippity Klopp on 17:34 - Oct 20 with 764 viewsTripleNiemi

Klippity Klopp on 17:23 - Oct 20 by Bicester_North

Great wasn’t it. Really hope united can hang on, Liverpool have to play City soon so fingers crossed after that it could only be a 2 point gap.

How dare you post anything anti Liverpool on here; don't you know that some of the mods have a secret love in for all things Scouse.

You could end up banned i tell ye.......
[Post edited 20 Oct 17:34]

Gao loves the passion...…….

Klippity Klopp on 18:01 - Oct 20 with 726 viewsSaintsforeverj

Klippity Klopp on 17:34 - Oct 20 by TripleNiemi

How dare you post anything anti Liverpool on here; don't you know that some of the mods have a secret love in for all things Scouse.

You could end up banned i tell ye.......
[Post edited 20 Oct 17:34]

Let's hope Liverpool lose.

Poll: Who will you vote for?

Klippity Klopp on 18:37 - Oct 20 with 680 viewsBicester_North

Fùcking Adz

Poll: How proud are you to see our ex players at Liverpool?

Klippity Klopp on 00:00 - Oct 21 with 529 viewsRon11

Klippity Klopp on 18:01 - Oct 20 by Saintsforeverj

Let's hope Liverpool lose.

A pity there's not the likes of Pardew about anymore who would smack the cu nt in the mouth.

Klippity Klopp on 00:10 - Oct 21 with 526 viewsericofarabia

I'm sure he'll be given a touchline ban for his constant arguing with the 4th Official won't he? He is always on their case and giving them grief every game. Oh well maybe not!! If that had been Morinho he would definitely have got one!
Klippity Klopp on 00:40 - Oct 21 with 518 viewsTimSaint

Klippity Klopp on 00:10 - Oct 21 by ericofarabia

I'm sure he'll be given a touchline ban for his constant arguing with the 4th Official won't he? He is always on their case and giving them grief every game. Oh well maybe not!! If that had been Morinho he would definitely have got one!

No chance Eric

He is the FA darling and loved by all media outlets

Banning him will mean temporary unemployment for the Kloppcam Cameraman.

Remember he only got an 8k fine (that was no doubt paid on his behalf) for running onto the pitch to celebrate with his keeper after that injury time winner v Everton !! Other managers would have been charged with inciting a riot and subsequently fined for every time a supporter of their team encroached onto the pitch (many Liverpool fans since Klopp).

TimSaint

Klippity Klopp on 08:33 - Oct 21 with 413 viewsericofarabia

Klippity Klopp on 00:40 - Oct 21 by TimSaint

No chance Eric

He is the FA darling and loved by all media outlets

Banning him will mean temporary unemployment for the Kloppcam Cameraman.

Remember he only got an 8k fine (that was no doubt paid on his behalf) for running onto the pitch to celebrate with his keeper after that injury time winner v Everton !! Other managers would have been charged with inciting a riot and subsequently fined for every time a supporter of their team encroached onto the pitch (many Liverpool fans since Klopp).

I was being a facetious (maybe too subtly!!)...... and totally agree with your points.

He is an absolute khuntoid on the touchline. I've lost count of how many times I 've seen him right in the face of the 4th official but one cheeky little grin and throw away smartar$e comment and the press are creaming their pants over him and its all forgotten.
Login to get fewer ads

Klippity Klopp on 08:59 - Oct 21 with 398 viewsSonicBoom

Even worse to see Lallana celebrating.
He scored a tap in then ran off with an arrogant look on his face like he does it every week.

It's his first goal for two and a half years. What has he cost them in wages in that time. What a muppet.
Decent player but with his injury record I think we got the better end of that deal.
Klippity Klopp on 09:12 - Oct 21 with 381 viewsericofarabia

Klippity Klopp on 08:59 - Oct 21 by SonicBoom

Even worse to see Lallana celebrating.
He scored a tap in then ran off with an arrogant look on his face like he does it every week.

It's his first goal for two and a half years. What has he cost them in wages in that time. What a muppet.
Decent player but with his injury record I think we got the better end of that deal.

Will he be putting a Full Page ad in The Scouse Echo thanking the fans for their support over those 2 1/2 goaless years and dedicate the goal to them?
Klippity Klopp on 11:56 - Oct 21 with 324 viewsRon11

Klippity Klopp on 09:12 - Oct 21 by ericofarabia

Will he be putting a Full Page ad in The Scouse Echo thanking the fans for their support over those 2 1/2 goaless years and dedicate the goal to them?

Nivea in a million years.

Klippity Klopp on 19:10 - Oct 21 with 246 viewsBlue

Love that he was incandescent with rage about the VAR decisions, the goofy tw@t laughed when asked about us suffering the outcome of a VAR against spurs.

I used to like Klopp, I even liked him in his first couple of seasons with Liverpool, despite hating his club, but the longer he's been there, the more he's becoming immersed in the cult that is liverpool football club.

Still stood in the Kippax

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019