Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Forget This Result 21:58 - Oct 25 with 1726 viewsBlue

Drown your sorrows, you've got two nights to do that.

You're only 4 points off being midtable, you won't go down.

I was there for the 8-1 at Middlesbrough, it destroys you on the day but you'll be back to normal in no time.

Still stood in the Kippax

Forget This Result on 21:59 - Oct 25 with 1494 viewsthis_charming_man

Wonder what the aggregate score will be in the next two games?

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: who is the worst owner in the Premier league

Forget This Result on 22:02 - Oct 25 with 1431 viewsMattFinish

At last a voice of reason and he ain't even a Saints fan. All the bed wetting whingers on this site should be Fücking ashamed
Forget This Result on 22:02 - Oct 25 with 1430 viewsdarthvader

Forget This Result on 21:59 - Oct 25 by this_charming_man

Reckon in the league they may go one better, I doubt Ralf will be in charge by then though sack or walk. He is responsible for this.

keep the faith coyr

Forget This Result on 22:03 - Oct 25 with 1405 viewsBlue

Forget This Result on 21:59 - Oct 25 by this_charming_man

I think you'll do well in the cup game mate, in a way, this could be a bad result for us, as you'd expect some sort of reaction. I'm certainly taking nothing for granted, in either game.

Forget This Result on 22:04 - Oct 25 with 1393 viewsDENZY

We need to be relegated. There's no way we could gradually improve this lot. Total clearout starting with the Chinese owner and 90% of the players. City will completely destroy us.

"The Chapel Kop at Southampton is widely regarded as the most passionate and intimidating Kop in European football."

Forget This Result on 22:04 - Oct 25 with 1391 viewsTripleNiemi

One (clutching at straws) way to look at it is that its better to lose one game by a huge amount than 9 games 1-0. Whatever goes though you cannot blame anyone else other than the clubs hierachy. As Saintwiz posted, we have been doing a Villa for a couple of years now and the trapdoor is well and truly open. The owner(s) are fully aware now of what a mess they have gotten us into.

Gao loves the passion...…….

Forget This Result on 22:05 - Oct 25 with 1375 viewsRustyhelmet

Forget This Result on 22:02 - Oct 25 by MattFinish

At last a voice of reason and he ain't even a Saints fan. All the bed wetting whingers on this site should be Fücking ashamed

Are you on fu*king drugs, or blind, or simply deluded.

Absolute Toby.
Forget This Result on 22:05 - Oct 25 with 1361 viewssaint22

Really? That’s ok that performance?
Login to get fewer ads

Forget This Result on 22:08 - Oct 25 with 1332 viewsBuenosSaint

Forget This Result on 22:02 - Oct 25 by darthvader

Reckon in the league they may go one better, I doubt Ralf will be in charge by then though sack or walk. He is responsible for this.

Never going to happen. In fact I'll go as far to say we might even nick a result in the cup even if we lose in the league later. St.Mary's has become pressure for the players , they will be better away and God knows we need to keep away form to stay up.

Poll: If you had to choose between winning FA cup and Premier league this season

Forget This Result on 22:09 - Oct 25 with 1325 viewskingslandstand1

Cheers Blue, appreciate that but not feeling too good right now .........
Forget This Result (n/t) on 22:09 - Oct 25 with 1323 viewsDellHero

[Post edited 27 Oct 2019 9:11]

Poll: How much will we spend in the January window?

Forget This Result on 22:55 - Oct 25 with 1192 viewskingslandstand1

Forget This Result on 22:04 - Oct 25 by DENZY

We need to be relegated. There's no way we could gradually improve this lot. Total clearout starting with the Chinese owner and 90% of the players. City will completely destroy us.

And that'll be their reserves on Tuesday!!
Forget This Result on 23:06 - Oct 25 with 1157 viewsBlue

Forget This Result on 22:08 - Oct 25 by BuenosSaint

Never going to happen. In fact I'll go as far to say we might even nick a result in the cup even if we lose in the league later. St.Mary's has become pressure for the players , they will be better away and God knows we need to keep away form to stay up.

Agree with this, Maine Road became a toxic place for us to play in the mid to pressure in away games. late 90's. The players performed with more freedom/less [

Forget This Result on 23:18 - Oct 25 with 1109 viewssolent_toffee

Their home record is appalling, they haven’t won at home all season, what is it ten in three years? They will get bladdered by City in cup and league......

Then will beat Everton.

I’ve never seen Everton win from the away end at SMS and would take a draw now.

Although to be honest I’m more bothered about being near the banter balloons in the Itchen then the game itself.
Forget This Result on 23:27 - Oct 25 with 1073 viewsMattFinish

Forget This Result (n/t) on 22:09 - Oct 25 by DellHero

[Post edited 27 Oct 2019 9:11]

No of course it's not an acceptable result. It a disgrace. What I'm saying is you cant put the blame on Hasenhuttl. You could put any other manager in his position and the result would be the same.
What we are in danger of is losing the first decent manager we've had since Koeman and replacing him with who? Do you trust Gao to appoint a good manager? What decent manager would be stupid enough to come to a club where the only interest the owner has is to line his pockets
Forget This Result on 23:32 - Oct 25 with 1043 viewsSteveMoron

Forget This Result on 22:02 - Oct 25 by darthvader

Playing City next is a good opportunity to try and make amends. Ralph will sort it. Don't panic Darth.
Forget This Result on 04:49 - Oct 26 with 908 viewsBuenosSaint

Forget This Result on 23:18 - Oct 25 by solent_toffee

Their home record is appalling, they haven’t won at home all season, what is it ten in three years? They will get bladdered by City in cup and league......

Then will beat Everton.

I’ve never seen Everton win from the away end at SMS and would take a draw now.

Although to be honest I’m more bothered about being near the banter balloons in the Itchen then the game itself.

Hey toffee, don't know if you watched but I had to laugh when adverts for tickets for the everton game were coming up on the sideline. We were 8 goals down and it said something like "keep the faith"......

Poll: If you had to choose between winning FA cup and Premier league this season

Forget This Result on 09:39 - Oct 26 with 782 viewssolent_toffee

Forget This Result on 04:49 - Oct 26 by BuenosSaint

Hey toffee, don't know if you watched but I had to laugh when adverts for tickets for the everton game were coming up on the sideline. We were 8 goals down and it said something like "keep the faith"......

I did watch it, couldn’t believe what I was watching, never seen a team give up as badly as that.

As for keeping the faith, I’ve no idea why so many people stayed after half time, I’d have been back in the pub!
Forget This Result on 10:06 - Oct 26 with 726 viewsthis_charming_man

Forget This Result on 09:39 - Oct 26 by solent_toffee

I did watch it, couldn’t believe what I was watching, never seen a team give up as badly as that.

As for keeping the faith, I’ve no idea why so many people stayed after half time, I’d have been back in the pub!

They’re the ones who politely boo, watch Vlogs, listen to podcasts and apply to be on the saints voice.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: who is the worst owner in the Premier league

Forget This Result on 10:38 - Oct 26 with 704 viewssolent_toffee

Forget This Result on 10:06 - Oct 26 by this_charming_man

They’re the ones who politely boo, watch Vlogs, listen to podcasts and apply to be on the saints voice.

“Manchester City, we’re coming for you” was heard clearly last night from your top bantz boys. A part of football died.

Forget This Result on 11:11 - Oct 26 with 679 viewssledger

ralph wants the sack ever since his no2 went bad selections,bad subs,falling out with the players no manager can become so poor in such a short space of time he wants out with his money
Forget This Result on 18:59 - Oct 26 with 623 viewsBuenosSaint

Forget This Result on 09:39 - Oct 26 by solent_toffee

Particularly after today's result, Don't you think saints vs toffees could be a "sacking game" and could be quite amusing; They should announce it on the tannoy a la " I'm a manager get me out of here"!

Forget This Result on 19:28 - Oct 26 with 593 viewssolent_toffee

Forget This Result on 18:59 - Oct 26 by BuenosSaint

Particularly after today's result, Don't you think saints vs toffees could be a "sacking game" and could be quite amusing; They should announce it on the tannoy a la " I'm a manager get me out of here"!

To be honest, I think Everton will be fine. Played well today and lost due to one of the worst refereeing/VAR decisions you are ever likely to see. That said, if they get beat by Spurs next week, there could be a clamour to sack the manager especially with the international break coming straight after.
Forget This Result on 18:31 - Oct 27 with 455 viewsBlue

Forget This Result on 18:59 - Oct 26 by BuenosSaint

That could be a game that if Saints win, Silva is sacked, and if Everton win, Hassenhuttl goes!

Forget This Result on 18:48 - Oct 27 with 426 viewsBuenosSaint

Forget This Result on 18:31 - Oct 27 by Blue

That could be a game that if Saints win, Silva is sacked, and if Everton win, Hassenhuttl goes!

That's what I meant! But probably didn't state it very clearly.......

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2020