Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mr Nigel Farage... 16:07 - Nov 1 with 1186 viewsspudgun

Unceremoniously parked his union jack liveried tanks on Mr Johnson`s lawn this morning. I wonder whether Dominic Cummings has thought this through? Looks like he may have been outflanked...

Mr Nigel Farage... on 16:43 - Nov 1 with 897 viewsLala

Well and truly peed on Johnson’s parade.

I defy anyone to predict the outcome now. Really comes down to the grit of the leavers and if they’re passionate enough to deflect from their normal party and if they can stomach a no deal and make this a single policy election.

My money is on 🤔 no bloody clue.

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Mr Nigel Farage... on 16:56 - Nov 1 with 894 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Mr Nigel Farage... on 16:43 - Nov 1 by Lala

Well and truly peed on Johnson’s parade.

I defy anyone to predict the outcome now. Really comes down to the grit of the leavers and if they’re passionate enough to deflect from their normal party and if they can stomach a no deal and make this a single policy election.

My money is on 🤔 no bloody clue.

Looks like a bluff to me - I'm not sure his Party has the money to fight all the English seats. It's probably one of the reasons he wants a pact.

I suspect that most people want an end to this, with a deal. If so, why throw away the prospect of one under the Tories for the uncertain offer from the RWNJ Party? Most people won't do it, in my view.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Mr Nigel Farage... on 17:15 - Nov 1 with 887 viewsLala

Mr Nigel Farage... on 16:56 - Nov 1 by basilrobbiereborn

Looks like a bluff to me - I'm not sure his Party has the money to fight all the English seats. It's probably one of the reasons he wants a pact.

I suspect that most people want an end to this, with a deal. If so, why throw away the prospect of one under the Tories for the uncertain offer from the RWNJ Party? Most people won't do it, in my view.

Agree with you there Robbie but some of the real staunch leavers will definitely deflect over if Farage is true to his word, and then some more that won’t think it through. Plus the tactical voters who simply want to leave won’t be able to pre-empt which way the rest of their kind will go.

I’m a traditional Labour voter who voted remain but can’t stand Corbyn and I also now think the will of the people, Brexit speaking, should be met. I am utterly clueless which way to jump.

Mr Nigel Farage... on 17:19 - Nov 1 with 882 viewsROTTWEILERS

Mr Nigel Farage... on 17:15 - Nov 1 by Lala

Agree with you there Robbie but some of the real staunch leavers will definitely deflect over if Farage is true to his word, and then some more that won’t think it through. Plus the tactical voters who simply want to leave won’t be able to pre-empt which way the rest of their kind will go.

I’m a traditional Labour voter who voted remain but can’t stand Corbyn and I also now think the will of the people, Brexit speaking, should be met. I am utterly clueless which way to jump.

It suits some to keep the country in a constant state of flux. Much easier than ACTUALLY governing.

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

Mr Nigel Farage... on 17:21 - Nov 1 with 882 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Mr Nigel Farage... on 17:15 - Nov 1 by Lala

Maybe the question should be.....

"If everyone's saying this deal is worse that May's deal, are these the right people to negotiate future deals with other countries and/or trading blocks?"

Spud

Though they have the same goal, Cummings hates Farage, actually he dislikes just about everyone.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2019 17:23]

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Mr Nigel Farage... on 17:25 - Nov 1 with 879 viewsLala

Mr Nigel Farage... on 17:21 - Nov 1 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Maybe the question should be.....

"If everyone's saying this deal is worse that May's deal, are these the right people to negotiate future deals with other countries and/or trading blocks?"

Spud

Though they have the same goal, Cummings hates Farage, actually he dislikes just about everyone.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2019 17:23]

But that same logic would push the leavers over to Farage though Red and that’s where it’s going to split like an atom.

Mr Nigel Farage... on 17:38 - Nov 1 with 874 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Mr Nigel Farage... on 17:25 - Nov 1 by Lala

But that same logic would push the leavers over to Farage though Red and that’s where it’s going to split like an atom.

I'll keep flogging my dead horse on this but....

Vote candidate not party. Too many people think of their support for a party like a football club.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Mr Nigel Farage... on 17:51 - Nov 1 with 864 viewsROTTWEILERS

Mr Nigel Farage... on 17:38 - Nov 1 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Vote candidate not party. Too many people think of their support for a party like a football club.

I'll be voting Labour in spite of JC if that helps Red? - I cannot stick Paul Maynard.

In an age when so many politicians have stood up to be counted and voted with their consciences - whatever their views - PM has taken towing the party line to sickening levels. Plus he did next to nowt for BFC when in the mire.

Login to get fewer ads

Mr Nigel Farage... on 17:53 - Nov 1 with 863 viewsLala

Mr Nigel Farage... on 17:38 - Nov 1 by BringBackTheRedRoom

I’m trying to vote policies but that’s all a bit messed up for me too. Plus I’m not keen on any of the leading candidates but don’t want to waste my vote.

Am going to watch the debates closely, and the opinion polls to see where I think my vote would be best served . It’s the toughest ever choice yet for me. Whoever gets in I can’t see it being a lengthy term and when Brexit is sorted one way or another we can get back to voting for the run of the mill policies without it muddying the waters.

Mr Nigel Farage... on 18:00 - Nov 1 with 860 viewsROTTWEILERS

Mr Nigel Farage... on 17:53 - Nov 1 by Lala

I’m trying to vote policies but that’s all a bit messed up for me too. Plus I’m not keen on any of the leading candidates but don’t want to waste my vote.

Am going to watch the debates closely, and the opinion polls to see where I think my vote would be best served . It’s the toughest ever choice yet for me. Whoever gets in I can’t see it being a lengthy term and when Brexit is sorted one way or another we can get back to voting for the run of the mill policies without it muddying the waters.

Realistically, it's a straight Red/Blue choice in Blackpool North - but at least it is a marginal seat where votes actually count.

Mr Nigel Farage... on 18:09 - Nov 1 with 856 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Mr Nigel Farage... on 18:00 - Nov 1 by ROTTWEILERS

Realistically, it's a straight Red/Blue choice in Blackpool North - but at least it is a marginal seat where votes actually count.

Lala

I was actually on about the candidates standing in your local parliamentary seat, rather than national leaders.

Got a feeling Bojo wont do a televised debate, didn't do one for the Tory leadership.

Rotts

Good on you, more like you, we could get the bad ones out of parliament.

Mr Nigel Farage... on 18:10 - Nov 1 with 854 viewsspudgun

Mr Nigel Farage... on 17:53 - Nov 1 by Lala

Corbyn and Labour is a difficult one.

Corbyn is difficult to really like as he lacks real warmth and humour, yet I feel he is intrinsically a decent and honest man.

He has an awful lot of unhelpful baggage as a sixth form contrarian type borne out of `conviction politics`; yet he seems to lack total conviction and is a poor leader.

His policies I find quite appealing although some they go against my best interests, and I feel they are too radical for many small businesses. Yet a lot I agree with.

I thoroughly dislike the Labour machinery and Momentum, and the way they have handled problems with anti-Semitism and the de-selection of MPs.

They have very weak shadow cabinet - not surprising really as a lot of the talent is on the back benches glaring at him.

Let`s see if he finally gets rid of the disgrace that is Keith Vaz...
Mr Nigel Farage... on 18:19 - Nov 1 with 847 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Mr Nigel Farage... on 18:10 - Nov 1 by spudgun

Corbyn and Labour is a difficult one.

Corbyn is difficult to really like as he lacks real warmth and humour, yet I feel he is intrinsically a decent and honest man.

He has an awful lot of unhelpful baggage as a sixth form contrarian type borne out of `conviction politics`; yet he seems to lack total conviction and is a poor leader.

His policies I find quite appealing although some they go against my best interests, and I feel they are too radical for many small businesses. Yet a lot I agree with.

I thoroughly dislike the Labour machinery and Momentum, and the way they have handled problems with anti-Semitism and the de-selection of MPs.

They have very weak shadow cabinet - not surprising really as a lot of the talent is on the back benches glaring at him.

Let`s see if he finally gets rid of the disgrace that is Keith Vaz...

I agree with quite a lot of that spud. But I would never describe Corbyn as decent or honest (not that he's alone in that by any means). But the people around him are far, far worse than he is. He is best summarised as weak-willed, intellectually challenged and easily manipulated.

You're right about his Front Bench ; the idea that Long-Bailey, Smith and Gardiner are Cabinet Ministers in waiting should frighten anyone. I hope for their sake they keep Lavery away from any election role this time, as he has to be the thickest MP I've ever come across, and that is saying something.

I'll try to do a similar hatchet job on the Tories over the weekend, for balance.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Mr Nigel Farage... on 18:34 - Nov 1 with 840 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Mr Nigel Farage... on 18:19 - Nov 1 by basilrobbiereborn

I agree with quite a lot of that spud. But I would never describe Corbyn as decent or honest (not that he's alone in that by any means). But the people around him are far, far worse than he is. He is best summarised as weak-willed, intellectually challenged and easily manipulated.

You're right about his Front Bench ; the idea that Long-Bailey, Smith and Gardiner are Cabinet Ministers in waiting should frighten anyone. I hope for their sake they keep Lavery away from any election role this time, as he has to be the thickest MP I've ever come across, and that is saying something.

I'll try to do a similar hatchet job on the Tories over the weekend, for balance.

And I was so wrong....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2019-50268753

Mr Nigel Farage... on 18:46 - Nov 1 with 835 viewsspudgun

Mr Nigel Farage... on 18:34 - Nov 1 by BringBackTheRedRoom

And I was so wrong....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2019-50268753

Bit rich when the nomadic serial defector Chuka Umunna squeals about something being "undemocratic"!

Tell that to the voters in Streatham...
Mr Nigel Farage... on 18:59 - Nov 1 with 832 viewsLala

Mr Nigel Farage... on 18:46 - Nov 1 by spudgun

Bit rich when the nomadic serial defector Chuka Umunna squeals about something being "undemocratic"!

Tell that to the voters in Streatham...

I think the quality of that debate will be very very poor.

Bojo blags it, but badly and transparently and I don’t think Jezza has the cognitive agility to think wily enough on his feet.

Shambles at best.

Mr Nigel Farage... on 19:41 - Nov 1 with 823 viewsspudgun

Mr Nigel Farage... on 18:59 - Nov 1 by Lala

I think the quality of that debate will be very very poor.

Bojo blags it, but badly and transparently and I don’t think Jezza has the cognitive agility to think wily enough on his feet.

Shambles at best.

Yep, tend to agree with that, Lala.

Corbyn isn`t an agile or forensic debater, and Johnson will be relying on superficial charm and bullishness rather than substance in order to blather his way through. Perhaps we should have a sweepstake on how many times Johnson will intone earnestly that "we need to get Brexit done".

I`ll go for 298...
Mr Nigel Farage... on 19:59 - Nov 1 with 816 viewsImperial

Mr Nigel Farage... on 19:41 - Nov 1 by spudgun

Yep, tend to agree with that, Lala.

Corbyn isn`t an agile or forensic debater, and Johnson will be relying on superficial charm and bullishness rather than substance in order to blather his way through. Perhaps we should have a sweepstake on how many times Johnson will intone earnestly that "we need to get Brexit done".

I`ll go for 298...

Finding a party or candidate worth voting for will be a difficult task.

Lala you should stand for election. The country needs candidates like you, open, honest and prepared to see all sides.
Mr Nigel Farage... on 20:15 - Nov 1 with 802 viewsspudgun

Mr Nigel Farage... on 19:59 - Nov 1 by Imperial

Lala you should stand for election. The country needs candidates like you, open, honest and prepared to see all sides.

I suspect rather like finding a dog that can speak Norwegian, Imp...
Mr Nigel Farage... on 20:16 - Nov 1 with 801 viewsjanegallagher

Mr Nigel Farage... on 19:59 - Nov 1 by Imperial

Interesting dialogue yesterday between Farage and Trump

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Mr Nigel Farage... on 20:23 - Nov 1 with 794 viewsspudgun

Mr Nigel Farage... on 20:16 - Nov 1 by janegallagher

Interesting dialogue yesterday between Farage and Trump

Listened to it live whilst making tea yesterday. Jaw-droppingly cringe inducing blathering from the pair of them.

Hypocrisy of the highest order from Farage who was raging when Obama had the temerity to intrude into British politics in the run-up to the referendum (at Cameron`s behest). Yet he doesn`t object to Trump doing the same. Funny that...
Mr Nigel Farage... on 20:25 - Nov 1 with 792 viewsjanegallagher

Mr Nigel Farage... on 20:23 - Nov 1 by spudgun

Listened to it live whilst making tea yesterday. Jaw-droppingly cringe inducing blathering from the pair of them.

Hypocrisy of the highest order from Farage who was raging when Obama had the temerity to intrude into British politics in the run-up to the referendum (at Cameron`s behest). Yet he doesn`t object to Trump doing the same. Funny that...

Absolutely spud. Cringeworthy, sycophantic behaviour.

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Mr Nigel Farage... on 20:46 - Nov 1 with 781 viewsImperial

Mr Nigel Farage... on 20:25 - Nov 1 by janegallagher

Absolutely spud. Cringeworthy, sycophantic behaviour.

Spot on Spud.
Mr Nigel Farage... on 20:51 - Nov 1 with 775 viewsLala

Mr Nigel Farage... on 20:46 - Nov 1 by Imperial

Spot on Spud.

I’m flattered Imp but I’d last a day at best. Far too stressful and duplicitous a business for me.

Mr Nigel Farage... on 07:55 - Nov 3 with 735 viewsspudgun

Mr Nigel Farage... on 20:51 - Nov 1 by Lala

I’m flattered Imp but I’d last a day at best. Far too stressful and duplicitous a business for me.

"Could it be the collective noun for two or more pricks?
Just like a `murder of crows`, we`d have a `Farage of dicks`".
[Post edited 3 Nov 2019 8:33]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024