Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Veteran Labour MP Ian Austin says “VOTE CONSERVATIVE” 09:34 - Nov 7 with 324 viewsOccasional_Showers

What a truly shocking indictment of Corbyn and his fanatical momentum extremists.

Poll: Greta Thunberg? Your view

Veteran Labour MP Ian Austin says “VOTE CONSERVATIVE” on 09:44 - Nov 7 with 309 viewssaints__fan__73

For the Many not the Few is so hypocritical. Labour is no longer a party for the millions who have voted for them in the past, it is now a Party controlled by a few tens of thousand Marxist Communists who have seized control of it.

If they campaigned with their Marxists policies under the banner of British Communist Party (as they should do) instead of under the Labour Party flag they would poll about as many votes as the Monster Raving Loony Party.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Veteran Labour MP Ian Austin says “VOTE CONSERVATIVE” on 10:06 - Nov 7 with 278 viewsgeezershoong1

Tom Watson didn't fancy it then...

Poll: England are playing tonight - would you rather...

Veteran Labour MP Ian Austin says “VOTE CONSERVATIVE” on 10:14 - Nov 7 with 269 viewsOccasional_Showers

Veteran Labour MP Ian Austin says “VOTE CONSERVATIVE” on 10:06 - Nov 7 by geezershoong1

Tom Watson didn't fancy it then...

That’s a strange one. One minute he’s fighting the next minute he’s decided he fancies retirement. It makes you wonder if the fanatics that have taken over Labour had some dirt on him.

Poll: Greta Thunberg? Your view

Veteran Labour MP Ian Austin says “VOTE CONSERVATIVE” on 10:17 - Nov 7 with 265 viewsSonicBoom

Can't you post this under non football threads?
Or better still a political website where you can argue right and left until you are blue in the face?
It's just the same old s*** over and over.
Corbyn is crap, Boris is useless etc etc. No one ever changes their view so I don't know why you bother.
Veteran Labour MP Ian Austin says “VOTE CONSERVATIVE” on 13:08 - Nov 7 with 213 viewsSaintsforeverj

Veteran Labour MP Ian Austin says “VOTE CONSERVATIVE” on 10:17 - Nov 7 by SonicBoom

Can't you post this under non football threads?
Or better still a political website where you can argue right and left until you are blue in the face?
It's just the same old s*** over and over.
Corbyn is crap, Boris is useless etc etc. No one ever changes their view so I don't know why you bother.

Sometimes there is a link between politics and football though.
"Green party want to ban the sale of beef burgers at football grounds so that the planet is saved and we all survive"
"Boris doesn't mind a little bit of standing and free speech at grounds"
"Corbyn defends the offended football fan"

I get what you mean but football and politics is very much interwoven. I think this point could be debated.
[Post edited 7 Nov 13:10]

Poll: Who will you vote for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019