Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints Looking To Preston For Ross Wilson Replacement 11:00 - Nov 7 with 383 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/51241/saints-looking-to-

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

Saints Looking To Preston For Ross Wilson Replacement on 13:05 - Nov 7 with 313 viewsSaintsforeverj

He won't be coming. Saints can't afford the compensation. Seriously - he's not coming.

Poll: Who will you vote for?

Saints Looking To Preston For Ross Wilson Replacement on 13:19 - Nov 7 with 304 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/18020911.southampton-not-looking-appoint-joe-s

??

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Saints Looking To Preston For Ross Wilson Replacement on 13:25 - Nov 7 with 297 viewsI_would

Saints Looking To Preston For Ross Wilson Replacement on 13:05 - Nov 7 by Saintsforeverj

He won't be coming. Saints can't afford the compensation. Seriously - he's not coming.

What compensation, he's coming as DOF?

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Saints Looking To Preston For Ross Wilson Replacement on 13:33 - Nov 7 with 292 viewsSaintsforeverj

Saints Looking To Preston For Ross Wilson Replacement on 13:25 - Nov 7 by I_would

What compensation, he's coming as DOF?

He is under contract at Preston. If we take him from them, there would need to be an agreement.

Saints Looking To Preston For Ross Wilson Replacement on 13:51 - Nov 7 with 276 viewsI_would

Saints Looking To Preston For Ross Wilson Replacement on 13:33 - Nov 7 by Saintsforeverj

He is under contract at Preston. If we take him from them, there would need to be an agreement.

Our last DOF was on £600k pa. I somehow thing Preston aren't quite up to those figures.

Saints Looking To Preston For Ross Wilson Replacement on 13:56 - Nov 7 with 271 viewsSaintsforeverj

Saints Looking To Preston For Ross Wilson Replacement on 13:51 - Nov 7 by I_would

Our last DOF was on £600k pa. I somehow thing Preston aren't quite up to those figures.

Precisely. Our last DOF didn't last very long on that salary. Gao is skint and / or would rather go cheap and have the money himself. Preston want compensation and Gao won't pay it.

Saints Looking To Preston For Ross Wilson Replacement on 13:59 - Nov 7 with 266 viewsthis_charming_man

Aren't we looking for a transfer expert as well or is that the same guy?

Strange isn't it, one minute they were saying they will bring a few people in as they wanted to split Les duties up, next thing it all goes quiet and WIlson seems to be the direct replacement. Now he's gone there is literally no one with any football knowledge behind the scenes.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Would you rather

Saints Looking To Preston For Ross Wilson Replacement on 14:01 - Nov 7 with 265 viewsI_would

Saints Looking To Preston For Ross Wilson Replacement on 13:59 - Nov 7 by this_charming_man

Aren't we looking for a transfer expert as well or is that the same guy?

Strange isn't it, one minute they were saying they will bring a few people in as they wanted to split Les duties up, next thing it all goes quiet and WIlson seems to be the direct replacement. Now he's gone there is literally no one with any football knowledge behind the scenes.

I think our priority at the moment should be to drop Pacy Prowsey. Never mind securing the club's future etc.

Login to get fewer ads

Saints Looking To Preston For Ross Wilson Replacement on 14:03 - Nov 7 with 264 viewsSaintsforeverj

Saints Looking To Preston For Ross Wilson Replacement on 14:01 - Nov 7 by I_would

I think our priority at the moment should be to drop Pacy Prowsey. Never mind securing the club's future etc.

He scored in the last game.

Saints Looking To Preston For Ross Wilson Replacement on 14:34 - Nov 7 with 250 viewsarfurdent

No he is not

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/18020911.southampton-not-looking-appoint-joe-s

white Fiat driver wanted

Saints Looking To Preston For Ross Wilson Replacement on 15:16 - Nov 7 with 222 viewsthis_charming_man

Big shake up behind the scenes, big changes to coaching, apparently we are getting a DOF very soon!

Remember where you heard It first

#bewareoffalseprophets

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Would you rather

Saints Looking To Preston For Ross Wilson Replacement on 15:18 - Nov 7 with 219 viewsI_would

Saints Looking To Preston For Ross Wilson Replacement on 14:03 - Nov 7 by Saintsforeverj

He scored in the last game.

I've just checked and found that we actually lost that game, so pointless goal I think.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019