Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ralph interview 20:21 - Nov 20 with 982 viewssledger

anyone hear his interview yesterday he said and i quote we need the team to find a way of scoring more than we concede to turn things round,inspirational stuff eh

ralph interview on 20:42 - Nov 20 with 935 views1885_SFC

To be fair - he's talking a lot of sense! He's finally cottoned on to the fact that our defenders are absolute dogshít and that won't change anytime soon - so we need to score 2 or 3 goals every game we play just to get something from it.

Love life. Love music.

ralph interview on 21:13 - Nov 20 with 887 viewssledger

maybe if he actually played defenders in defence things might improve but agreed we arnt very good mind you listening to him so downbeat is it any wonder our players are the same,makes me want to end it all
ralph interview on 21:30 - Nov 20 with 864 viewskingslandstand1

ralph interview on 20:42 - Nov 20 by 1885_SFC

To be fair - he's talking a lot of sense! He's finally cottoned on to the fact that our defenders are absolute dogshít and that won't change anytime soon - so we need to score 2 or 3 goals every game we play just to get something from it.

But aren't we looking at some £1.8m CB from USofA, or was he the expensive £5m one??
ralph interview on 08:44 - Nov 21 with 637 viewsRon11

ralph interview on 20:42 - Nov 20 by 1885_SFC

If he's only just realised that our defenders are dogshit then he souldn't be in that job in the first place!
ralph interview on 13:12 - Nov 21 with 512 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

ralph interview on 08:44 - Nov 21 by Ron11

If he's only just realised that our defenders are dogshit then he souldn't be in that job in the first place!

I think the realisation is "they are much worse than expected"

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

ralph interview on 14:26 - Nov 21 with 471 viewsRon11

ralph interview on 13:12 - Nov 21 by Gennaro_Contaldo

I think the realisation is "they are much worse than expected"

He 'worked' with Yoshida, Stephens, Valery, Bertrand Soares and Vestergaard last season didn't he?

ralph interview on 20:58 - Nov 21 with 363 viewsinthebox

Doesn't sound as thou there will be any money available in January, so he has to keep the confidence up of the players he has. He really has a job to do.

ralph interview on 11:13 - Nov 23 with 236 viewssledger

he doesnt appear to be able to keep his own confidence up let alone the rabble on the pitch
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2020