Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hassenhuttl standing with a shock on his face. 12:03 - Dec 2 with 594 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

Nearing half time and 0-1 down to the bottom of the league club .... I really felt for Ralph - ash faced and unlike other managers in the premiership standing alone totally isolated with no other coaches near to bounce any ideas? and with his team seemingly playing with very little structure or fight and thought to myself no matter how positive I am - I really felt that relegation was a distinct possibility!
Today we find ourselves in a more positive position, and with real possibilities of moving up the table given yesterdays results - I can't help feeling that there is trouble in the boardroom, with Goa the main concern - there must be something going on, they feel the fans don't matter - and as usual, total silence!

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

Hassenhuttl standing with a shock on his face. on 12:09 - Dec 2 with 567 viewsthis_charming_man

Stood in shock as our pathetic defending gifted the team another goal, meanwhile those that told him to make do with what he has in defence looked down in ignorance.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Would you rather

Hassenhuttl standing with a shock on his face. on 12:32 - Dec 2 with 535 viewsSonicBoom

I'd happily start every game from 46 minutes given the choice...

Hassenhuttl standing with a shock on his face. on 12:42 - Dec 2 with 520 viewskernow

First half was terrible. A team devoid of all confidence, no-one wanting the ball, players terrified of making errors, playing backwards and sideways, no-one wanting to take any responsibility, fans restless and becoming very vocal and forthright in their condemnation.
Fortunately half time came with only a single goal deficit, for a change. When the camera highlighted Martin Semmens in the director's box, I had the feeling that he was being put in the public eye for a purpose. At that point I thought that if it stays like this Ralph will be gone in the morning.

Fortunately to his credit and the team's, things were turned around. Hopefully with the first home win of the season, and that annoying monkey off their backs, they can get a grip and give us all something to cheer about.
Hassenhuttl standing with a shock on his face. on 12:52 - Dec 2 with 500 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Hassenhuttl standing with a shock on his face. on 12:09 - Dec 2 by this_charming_man

Stood in shock as our pathetic defending gifted the team another goal, meanwhile those that told him to make do with what he has in defence looked down in ignorance.

Semmens was looking angry - I think I said that to you at the time. But I do feel for Ralph as I think the original post is right, it looks like he has zero knowledgable support.

Take Arsenal. The manager was sacked, yet they already have Ljunberg as assistant who can step in and probably step up. Most managers need that well informed number 2 - I think the club have ballsed up by not giving him one.

Ronald had Erwin - already a manager in his own right.
Pochettino had Jesus - again, more than capable and a proper right hand man.

Since the Koemans, Saints' managers have not had the best support structure around them. The club are too focused on promoting from within, yet from within is not giving the quality.

Get the guy a proper bloody assistant.

One for you to write a piece on, Nick ;)

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Hassenhuttl standing with a shock on his face. on 12:57 - Dec 2 with 488 viewsBuggalugs

Dear A Saint In Stoke

Thank you for roaring the boys on to a memorable victory against Watford on Saturday evening, where a trademark free-kick from our very own prodigal son helped secure all 3 points.

We have noted concerns by some customers that Ralph has seemed lonely on the touchline in recent weeks, so are launching a new initiative where members of the Saints Voice will be invited to join him in the dugout for Wednesday's vital 6 pointer with Norwich. We are convinced their expertise and input will be most welcomed, even if it's just to discuss where the away fans should be moved to.

Finally, I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for my own personal failings in compiling a board of Directors that know nothing about football, for not being more open about getting my money out of China and of course for messing up the release of the new kit.

We march on!

Gao Jisheng

Poll: Who is the most in-the-know on SFC’s transfer activity?

Hassenhuttl standing with a shock on his face. on 13:06 - Dec 2 with 471 viewssaint22

Hassenhuttl standing with a shock on his face. on 12:52 - Dec 2 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Semmens was looking angry - I think I said that to you at the time. But I do feel for Ralph as I think the original post is right, it looks like he has zero knowledgable support.

Take Arsenal. The manager was sacked, yet they already have Ljunberg as assistant who can step in and probably step up. Most managers need that well informed number 2 - I think the club have ballsed up by not giving him one.

Since the Koemans, Saints' managers have not had the best support structure around them. The club are too focused on promoting from within, yet from within is not giving the quality.

Pochettino had Jesus - again, more than capable and a proper right hand man

Well if Jesus can't help you......

Hassenhuttl standing with a shock on his face. on 13:10 - Dec 2 with 471 viewsdirk_doone

The number of staff who've left or been sacked and not replaced indicates we may be operating with a skeleton staff in order to cut costs. Obviously we only hear about the high profile positions. I don't know if the same thing is happening with lower level staff but finding a programme seller, for example, seems more difficult than in the past.
[Post edited 2 Dec 13:12]

Poll: Would you like a home 'kop' at St. Mary's directly behind one of the goals?

Hassenhuttl standing with a shock on his face. on 14:21 - Dec 2 with 393 viewskingslandstand1

Did Quique Sanchez Flores have anyone to consult with on Saturday? Didn't do him any good …………….…..

But get the gist of where you are coming from ASIS and as Chairman Gao has just said on here (well Buggalugs) he obviously hasn't got the dosh and wouldn't mind expecting him to realise that he couldn't afford to get rid of RH even if he wanted to, let alone find anyone better to deal with the problems we are having!
Login to get fewer ads

Hassenhuttl standing with a shock on his face. on 20:34 - Dec 2 with 260 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

Hassenhuttl standing with a shock on his face. on 12:52 - Dec 2 by Gennaro_Contaldo

An excellent factual post Gennaro_Contaldo - I , like your good self feel that Ralph would considerably benefit from a knowledgeable assistant - or are we so desperate for money - that we can't afford one? ............. with all the payment and bonuses coming from being in the Premiership - does all of the " Dosh " head straight for the boardroom, and never again seeing the light of day?

One disturbing fact is that the St Mary's attendance dipped below 27,000 on Saturday - we know that this tends to happen in the lead up to Xmas - but it was such an important game? On the other hand, you could say that given our pathetic defending and our seamless gifting of goals ( that we have all endured for 4 years now ) Christmas shopping would be more enjoyable and certainly less frustrating!

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

Hassenhuttl standing with a shock on his face. on 22:36 - Dec 2 with 202 viewsRonManager

Hassenhuttl standing with a shock on his face. on 13:06 - Dec 2 by saint22

Pochettino had Jesus - again, more than capable and a proper right hand man

Well if Jesus can't help you......

Nailed on..

I can remember when the internet was all fields

Hassenhuttl standing with a shock on his face. on 22:43 - Dec 2 with 189 viewsHeisenberg

Hassenhuttl standing with a shock on his face. on 22:36 - Dec 2 by RonManager

Nailed on..

Couldn't deal with crosses.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Hassenhuttl standing with a shock on his face. on 23:57 - Dec 2 with 160 viewsdarthvader

Hassenhuttl standing with a shock on his face. on 22:43 - Dec 2 by Heisenberg

Couldn't deal with crosses.

On the contrary he looked good on them
[Post edited 2 Dec 23:58]

keep the faith coyr

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019