Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
More racism 21:46 - Dec 22 with 8164 viewssaint22

Disgusting at spurs today
Pfa calling for a government investigation
Good luck getting Boris to look into that!
More racism on 14:42 - Dec 23 with 1226 viewsBicester_North

More racism on 13:13 - Dec 23 by saint22

There is NOTHING to be said that can defend racism in ANY form
so your protestations speak volumes

Lying filth like you undermine the whole of society. Bullshitting scum who thrive on division and mistrust. You are disgusting Ben.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

More racism on 14:45 - Dec 23 with 1225 viewsDorsetIan

More racism on 14:10 - Dec 23 by this_charming_man

Very simplistic view "Ian" of course there are more ways to react than to act now or not at all.

Except there aren't are there 'TCM'? Either you respond immediately to what the player has heard or you don't respond immediately.

It's a very simplistic view because logically you can do one or the other.

Thankfully, EUFA have put in place a clear and unambiguous protocol which seems to me to be widely supported.

Who knows whether it will work in the long term. There's only one way to find out.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

More racism on 14:47 - Dec 23 with 1218 viewsthis_charming_man

More racism on 14:45 - Dec 23 by DorsetIan

Except there aren't are there 'TCM'? Either you respond immediately to what the player has heard or you don't respond immediately.

It's a very simplistic view because logically you can do one or the other.

Thankfully, EUFA have put in place a clear and unambiguous protocol which seems to me to be widely supported.

Who knows whether it will work in the long term. There's only one way to find out.

YOu didn't say that, you said don't respond immediately or ignore it. there are lots of different shades to this, unfortunately in your simplistic mind "ian" you cant comprehend that as you've proven on this thread.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

More racism on 14:50 - Dec 23 with 1210 viewsDorsetIan

More racism on 14:08 - Dec 23 by Saintsforeverj

The problem is that stopping the game, the team walking off the pitch gives power to the "racist". It's attention, its fun, it's power. The point is, this approach is actually fuelling it. When we walked into Brighton ground on the day of stop homophobia, there were saints fans joking about it purely because the authorities highlighted it.

The "racist" knows they will have an effect on a PL player. Its worth doing it as the punishment is not worth the paper it's written on. Its like the child in school who knows that they can break the rules and enjoy watching the teacher squirm. All worth the fun and attention because the punishment was just a little talking to.

My view is punish the individual more harshly so that that the rest of the decent fans don't have to miss out on a match when the players walk off because of one idiot.

I bet this issue goes on and on and on and it keeps happening. You see if I'm not right. Some attention seeking idiot would love the power of ensuring that a PL teams leaves the field of play - what power! And are they even racist? They know that a monkey chant will give themsekves a hell of a lot of power. Some idiot somewhere will be clapping their hands excited to stop a PL match. I say report it, deal with the individual harshly and the message will get through.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2019 14:26]

You bet this issue goes on and on and keeps happening. Others think this it's worth a try.

Are you happy to get behind it for a while and see what happens? Give some support to people who are trying - perhaps imperfectly - to improve things?

More racism on 15:00 - Dec 23 with 1196 viewsDorsetIan

More racism on 14:47 - Dec 23 by this_charming_man

YOu didn't say that, you said don't respond immediately or ignore it. there are lots of different shades to this, unfortunately in your simplistic mind "ian" you cant comprehend that as you've proven on this thread.

Charming Man, i'm not interested in your ad hominem attacks. Putting my name in inverted commas and all this 'you didn't say that' / 'you've just proved my point' b@llocks (or are you Marcus_y in disguise?)

The position I have put forward on this thread is very clear and my characterisation of your obsessive anti-diversity posts is also not unfair.

For once, just get behind an anti-racist initiative. It's Christmas ffs.

More racism on 15:02 - Dec 23 with 1193 viewsthis_charming_man

More racism on 15:00 - Dec 23 by DorsetIan

Charming Man, i'm not interested in your ad hominem attacks. Putting my name in inverted commas and all this 'you didn't say that' / 'you've just proved my point' b@llocks (or are you Marcus_y in disguise?)

The position I have put forward on this thread is very clear and my characterisation of your obsessive anti-diversity posts is also not unfair.

For once, just get behind an anti-racist initiative. It's Christmas ffs.

Im simply quoting what you said, you can either react immediately or ignore it, that simply isn't the case is it. Its funny how when people start to lose an argument they get all defensive.

More racism on 15:10 - Dec 23 with 1187 viewsDorsetIan

More racism on 15:02 - Dec 23 by this_charming_man

Im simply quoting what you said, you can either react immediately or ignore it, that simply isn't the case is it. Its funny how when people start to lose an argument they get all defensive.

You know exactly what I was saying. Pedantry doesn't assist your position one bit.

More racism on 15:18 - Dec 23 with 1178 viewsSaintsforeverj

More racism on 14:50 - Dec 23 by DorsetIan

You bet this issue goes on and on and keeps happening. Others think this it's worth a try.

Are you happy to get behind it for a while and see what happens? Give some support to people who are trying - perhaps imperfectly - to improve things?

I know it won't work. I'm impatient. Just arrest the idiot and lock him up for along time. Do you not think this would just stop it straight away, job done? Why support players coming off the pitch etc when it won't stop the problem? More likely it will encourage an attention seeker to gain a bit of power. You want to stop racism, so why not just say lock the racist up and throw away the key. There we go, no more racism as people would be too scared.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2019 15:20]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Login to get fewer ads

More racism on 15:32 - Dec 23 with 1164 viewsDorsetIan

More racism on 15:18 - Dec 23 by Saintsforeverj

I know it won't work. I'm impatient. Just arrest the idiot and lock him up for along time. Do you not think this would just stop it straight away, job done? Why support players coming off the pitch etc when it won't stop the problem? More likely it will encourage an attention seeker to gain a bit of power. You want to stop racism, so why not just say lock the racist up and throw away the key. There we go, no more racism as people would be too scared.

Oh well, it’s happening now, so even if you don’t want to see how it goes, you’re going to anyway!

More racism on 15:38 - Dec 23 with 1159 viewsthis_charming_man

More racism on 15:10 - Dec 23 by DorsetIan

You know exactly what I was saying. Pedantry doesn't assist your position one bit.

getting things wrong over and over again doesn't help yours.

More racism on 15:55 - Dec 23 with 1139 viewsSaintsforeverj

More racism on 15:32 - Dec 23 by DorsetIan

Oh well, it’s happening now, so even if you don’t want to see how it goes, you’re going to anyway!

But it won't work! It won't stop racism. Again, Ian your supporting something that is doing precisely the opposite. It's like supporting a failing leader, giving you the opposite of what you want - remember that?

You're reprenstative of the type of person who screams how unfair something is and how it must stop and then you go round in circles not getting anywhere. Reminds me of Brexit. I assume that you disagree that a harsh sentence would solve the problem instantly? Or you believe that we should wave flags and sing alleluja, thinking that will stop people. What a wonderful world that would be.

I think you must enjoy going round in circles. You spin me right round baby right round. Then we put on what a wonderful world, just for you as it's Christmas. I will get you a sherry and we can sing what a wonderful world together, dreaming of Utopia, love and peace. Then I will spin you round and round as you love a bit of spinning and going round and round, upside down 😏
[Post edited 23 Dec 2019 15:59]

More racism on 17:18 - Dec 23 with 1081 viewsVagina_Dentata

More racism on 22:48 - Dec 22 by Saintsforeverj

I also think that the more they keep producing these campaigns with signs and flags, the more the idiots enjoy fighting against it being told what they can and can't say. The more we have multicoloured flags, arm bands for homophobia, the more some homophobic people enjoy being homophobic. It's attention isn't it. Like a naughty child. The more you say you cant do it, the more they do it.

Would it just not be better, to slap a 10 year sentence on anyone being racist or whatever if they really want to stop it. That would stop them. A few flags and campaigns won't stop these people. It will keep happening - that's the point. And I have my doubts as to whether they are actually racist or whatever, they just love the attention and fanfare that arises because of it and / or they are doing it to wind up the opposition player knowing it will send them into a frenzy - it's power.
[Post edited 22 Dec 2019 22:55]

I wonder if thischarmingman ever got over “the tranny flags”, or if he’s still posting about them on here and saints web in the early hours of the morning?
[Post edited 23 Dec 2019 17:19]

you can drink your weak lemon drink now.

More racism on 17:31 - Dec 23 with 1076 viewsChesham_Saint

More racism on 07:34 - Dec 23 by RednWight

If a player on the pitch can hear it then people near the idiot shouting must hear it
So they should report him , or better still tell him to shut up

That occurred to me, particularly when you consider that Spurs have a significant number of black fans and they sure as hell wouldn’t be happy about such stupid behaviour.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

More racism on 18:29 - Dec 23 with 1044 viewsthis_charming_man

nothing found so far by the looks of it

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/2019/december/club-statement-1/

remember this time last year when the media was full of the supposed disgusting racism at the Chelsea v man city game? Well it was proven that the guy didn't say anything racist but of course that was all brushed under the carpet wasn't it, wonder if the same will happen here.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2019 18:41]

More racism on 18:46 - Dec 23 with 1017 viewsRon11

More racism on 15:18 - Dec 23 by Saintsforeverj

And knife crime, terrorist attacks, armed robbery, burglary and rape too?
Or just the main offender, racism...
More racism on 18:56 - Dec 23 with 993 viewsBicester_North

More racism on 18:29 - Dec 23 by this_charming_man

nothing found so far by the looks of it

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/2019/december/club-statement-1/

remember this time last year when the media was full of the supposed disgusting racism at the Chelsea v man city game? Well it was proven that the guy didn't say anything racist but of course that was all brushed under the carpet wasn't it, wonder if the same will happen here.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2019 18:41]

What about the Yeovil town incident? Were there any arrests made for that one? Was pretty big news at the time.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2019 19:01]

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

More racism on 19:00 - Dec 23 with 979 viewsSaintsforeverj

More racism on 18:46 - Dec 23 by Ron11

And knife crime, terrorist attacks, armed robbery, burglary and rape too?
Or just the main offender, racism...

I think they should dam well get control of all the things you mention. Stop and search, take control of the streets, harsher sentences yes and force the gangs to behave. Enough of support and pussy footing around. Get the army on the streets and just sort them out!
[Post edited 23 Dec 2019 19:02]

More racism on 23:01 - Dec 23 with 796 viewsDorsetIan

More racism on 15:55 - Dec 23 by Saintsforeverj

But it won't work! It won't stop racism. Again, Ian your supporting something that is doing precisely the opposite. It's like supporting a failing leader, giving you the opposite of what you want - remember that?

You're reprenstative of the type of person who screams how unfair something is and how it must stop and then you go round in circles not getting anywhere. Reminds me of Brexit. I assume that you disagree that a harsh sentence would solve the problem instantly? Or you believe that we should wave flags and sing alleluja, thinking that will stop people. What a wonderful world that would be.

I think you must enjoy going round in circles. You spin me right round baby right round. Then we put on what a wonderful world, just for you as it's Christmas. I will get you a sherry and we can sing what a wonderful world together, dreaming of Utopia, love and peace. Then I will spin you round and round as you love a bit of spinning and going round and round, upside down 😏
[Post edited 23 Dec 2019 15:59]

Where are the circles? I support what UEFA and FA are doing. It’s a good idea and long overdue.

Whereas your post, friend....

More racism on 23:02 - Dec 23 with 794 viewskingslandstand1

More racism on 13:30 - Dec 23 by Saintsforeverj

What do you think about Muslims in Birmingham trying to stop schools teaching about equality and same sex relationships?

What do you think when a Muslim says a homosexual should be punished? Is it racist to say that you don't like a Muslim for having that view?

Stopping all racism in all its forms is a little more complicated than you suggest.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2019 13:32]

No answer given to that one I notice
More racism on 23:13 - Dec 23 with 747 viewsthis_charming_man

More racism on 23:02 - Dec 23 by kingslandstand1

It’s amusing how they never answer these sort of things, or when presented with a few facts either ignore them or make things up.

More racism on 23:14 - Dec 23 with 746 viewsthis_charming_man

More racism on 18:56 - Dec 23 by Bicester_North

What about the Yeovil town incident? Were there any arrests made for that one? Was pretty big news at the time.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2019 19:01]

I think they did actually make a couple of arrests but as far as I know no charges were ever brought against anyone.

More racism on 00:02 - Dec 24 with 702 viewsDorsetIan

More racism on 23:02 - Dec 23 by kingslandstand1

It’s not been answered because it’s got nothing to do with racism at football grounds.

Pure whataboutery.

More racism on 00:37 - Dec 24 with 686 viewsSaintsforeverj

More racism on 00:02 - Dec 24 by DorsetIan

It’s not been answered because it’s got nothing to do with racism at football grounds.

Pure whataboutery.

Or, there isn't an answer Ian is there? Certain groups just not compatible. You believe in supporting the rights of Muslims and homosexuals, yet Muslims say homosexuality should be punished - so what to do?? Whose side are you on? Or do you remain neutral? You must have a view.

Who cares what forum it is. The difference is, ask me any question and I would give my view.
[Post edited 24 Dec 2019 1:04]

More racism on 05:03 - Dec 24 with 624 viewssledger

After 4 pages of hot air can someone tell me if I am allowed to sing whose the wa*ker in the black to the referee
More racism on 05:04 - Dec 24 with 624 viewsOccasional_Showers

More racism on 15:32 - Dec 23 by DorsetIan

Are you talking about brexit again "Ian"?

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024