Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
More racism 21:46 - Dec 22 with 7952 viewssaint22

Disgusting at spurs today
Pfa calling for a government investigation
Good luck getting Boris to look into that!
More racism on 07:07 - Dec 24 with 1008 viewsVagina_Dentata

More racism on 23:13 - Dec 23 by this_charming_man

It’s amusing how they never answer these sort of things, or when presented with a few facts either ignore them or make things up.

The post in question was ignored for its absurdity - but seeing as you’re having trouble let’s break it down:
Is it racist to question a section of the Muslim community’s views on homosexuality? No.
Is it racist to denigrate all Muslims based on the views of that section? Yes.
Is it racist to ask questions about the oppressive nature of the burqa? No.
Is it racist to label all who wear the burqa as looking like letterboxes? Yes.
Is it racist to make monkey noises at black players? Yes.
Is it racist to call the referee the wonker in the black? No.
Is it racist to call people with glasses four eyes? No.
Is it racist to mock overweight people? No.
Is it racist to call Rafa Benitez a fat Spanish waiter? No - although possibly a hint of xenophobia.
Is it racist AND homophobic to refuse to nosh off a black man? No.

If you’ve got any other situations, be they real or imagined, I’d be happy to help you work out whether they’re racist or not.

you can drink your weak lemon drink now.

More racism on 07:28 - Dec 24 with 987 viewsMarcus_y

More racism on 23:02 - Dec 23 by kingslandstand1

No answer given to that one I notice

No response from them to my post about being mixed race either. They are idiots Plain and simple. It is their way or no way. Typical fascist lefties.

You're nothing but a lot of talk n'a' badge.

More racism on 08:02 - Dec 24 with 967 viewsthis_charming_man

More racism on 07:07 - Dec 24 by Vagina_Dentata

The post in question was ignored for its absurdity - but seeing as you’re having trouble let’s break it down:
Is it racist to question a section of the Muslim community’s views on homosexuality? No.
Is it racist to call Rafa Benitez a fat Spanish waiter? No - although possibly a hint of xenophobia.

If you’ve got any other situations, be they real or imagined, I’d be happy to help you work out whether they’re racist or not.

Wow, looks like I’ve got a new stalker. All of your last 12 posts across two forums have been about me or in reply to me. I’m flattered.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

More racism on 08:24 - Dec 24 with 950 viewsVagina_Dentata

More racism on 08:02 - Dec 24 by this_charming_man

Wow, looks like I’ve got a new stalker. All of your last 12 posts across two forums have been about me or in reply to me. I’m flattered.

Kitten, don’t flatter yourself. I merely enjoy pulling you up on your absurd opinions.

Do tranny flags still upset you?

Why are there black millionaires if we are racist?

Why do people get angry about racism if sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will never hurt me?

Why should we feel bad about our lives if we live in better conditions than 90% of the world?

More racism on 08:57 - Dec 24 with 921 viewsDorsetIan

More racism on 05:04 - Dec 24 by Occasional_Showers

Are you talking about brexit again "Ian"?

Well, yes, Ignatius. That is indeed my attitude to Brexit now. (And Boris for that matter). Stuck with them both, so let’s see how they go.

It’s an attitude the King Canutes on here could adopt when railing against the inevitable forces of social liberalism and anti-racism.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

More racism on 09:21 - Dec 24 with 895 viewsRon11

You should set yourself up as a Racism Consultant.
More racism on 09:24 - Dec 24 with 893 viewsthis_charming_man

More racism on 08:24 - Dec 24 by Vagina_Dentata

Kitten, don’t flatter yourself. I merely enjoy pulling you up on your absurd opinions.

Do tranny flags still upset you?

Why are there black millionaires if we are racist?

Why do people get angry about racism if sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will never hurt me?

Why should we feel bad about our lives if we live in better conditions than 90% of the world?

13/13, over the period of 3 days across 2 forums, starting as soon as you get up. What a strange individual

More racism on 09:47 - Dec 24 with 890 viewsHeisenberg

More racism on 07:28 - Dec 24 by Marcus_y

No response from them to my post about being mixed race either. They are idiots Plain and simple. It is their way or no way. Typical fascist lefties.

You seem to assume that you are the only mixed race person on here which makes you some sort of authority on the subject. I'm not getting into personal circumstances but I can tell you 100 per cent you are not. Besides it's totally irrelevant. An idiot is still an idiot whatever colour they are. I mean just look at Garth Crooks.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Login to get fewer ads

More racism on 10:23 - Dec 24 with 874 viewsVagina_Dentata

More racism on 09:24 - Dec 24 by this_charming_man

13/13, over the period of 3 days across 2 forums, starting as soon as you get up. What a strange individual

You went through my posting history across two websites at 8 in the morning and made a little checklist about yourself
Absolute obsessed specimen.

That’s 14 by the way - I’ve added that one on for you.
[Post edited 24 Dec 2019 10:24]

More racism on 10:29 - Dec 24 with 869 viewsVagina_Dentata

More racism on 09:21 - Dec 24 by Ron11

You should set yourself up as a Racism Consultant.

Thank you. Your reference means a lot to me.

More racism on 10:46 - Dec 24 with 861 viewsDominic_Oliver

Yes!
Boris may not wear the armband but he is clearly almost certainly an insane raging ethno-nationalist (fact) and probably is implicated in the building of the Nazi death camps (almost certainly).
I happily share your general rage ar Boris for the possible monkey noise made at Spurs.
Well said.
More racism on 11:01 - Dec 24 with 839 viewsMarcus_y

More racism on 09:47 - Dec 24 by Heisenberg

You seem to assume that you are the only mixed race person on here which makes you some sort of authority on the subject. I'm not getting into personal circumstances but I can tell you 100 per cent you are not. Besides it's totally irrelevant. An idiot is still an idiot whatever colour they are. I mean just look at Garth Crooks.

Did i say I was the only one?

You're nothing but a lot of talk n'a' badge.

More racism on 11:20 - Dec 24 with 813 views1885_SFC

More racism on 08:57 - Dec 24 by DorsetIan

Well, yes, Ignatius. That is indeed my attitude to Brexit now. (And Boris for that matter). Stuck with them both, so let’s see how they go.

It’s an attitude the King Canutes on here could adopt when railing against the inevitable forces of social liberalism and anti-racism.

My relationship is a bit like the recent election.

I thought I'd won the argument, but somehow we're spending Christmas at her Mother's.

Old School is Cool

More racism on 11:25 - Dec 24 with 797 viewsHeisenberg

More racism on 11:01 - Dec 24 by Marcus_y

To be fair you didn't. We shall have to agree to disagree. Merry Christmas.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

More racism on 13:38 - Dec 24 with 752 viewsthis_charming_man

More racism on 10:23 - Dec 24 by Vagina_Dentata

You went through my posting history across two websites at 8 in the morning and made a little checklist about yourself
Absolute obsessed specimen.

That’s 14 by the way - I’ve added that one on for you.
[Post edited 24 Dec 2019 10:24]

However, Aside from your posts about me, I couldn’t tell you what any of your Posts were about or what any of your views are, you weren’t even on my radar until recently when the stalking stepped up. I guess that’s the difference between us. Have a great Christmas pal,

More racism on 14:11 - Dec 24 with 708 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

More racism on 11:01 - Dec 24 by Marcus_y

But you have to be, we all only have "1 good mate who is black"!

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

More racism on 15:54 - Dec 24 with 647 viewsOccasional_Showers

“Is it racist to label all who wear the burqa as looking like letterboxes? Yes”

What if the person wearing the burqa is a white British convert?

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

More racism on 16:03 - Dec 24 with 639 viewsSaintsforeverj

More racism on 15:54 - Dec 24 by Occasional_Showers

“Is it racist to label all who wear the burqa as looking like letterboxes? Yes”

What if the person wearing the burqa is a white British convert?

Indeed. Letter box simply referring to the gap for the eyes looking like the gap on a letter box. Can we really call it racist. No mention of colour at all. A goalkeeper was wearing orange and we all chanted that he looked like a watsit. Back in the day, a player with long hair we sang you have a pineapple on your head. Why is it any different?

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

More racism on 16:13 - Dec 24 with 625 viewsOccasional_Showers

More racism on 16:03 - Dec 24 by Saintsforeverj

Indeed. Letter box simply referring to the gap for the eyes looking like the gap on a letter box. Can we really call it racist. No mention of colour at all. A goalkeeper was wearing orange and we all chanted that he looked like a watsit. Back in the day, a player with long hair we sang you have a pineapple on your head. Why is it any different?

My personal objection to the term is the inaccuracy of it. A pillar box or a post box is much better description than a letter box.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

More racism on 16:21 - Dec 24 with 610 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

More racism on 16:03 - Dec 24 by Saintsforeverj

This is what Johnson said.

He said he felt "fully entitled" to expect women to remove face coverings when talking to him at his MP surgery - and schools and universities should be able to take the same approach if a student "turns up... looking like a bank robber".

"If you tell me that the burka is oppressive, then I am with you," he said.

"If you say that it is weird and bullying to expect women to cover their faces, then I totally agree - and I would add that I can find no scriptural authority for the practice in the Koran.

"I would go further and say that it is absolutely ridiculous that people should choose to go around looking like letter boxes."

He said businesses and government agencies should be able to "enforce a dress code" that allowed them to see customers' faces.

But he said: "Such restrictions are not quite the same as telling a free-born adult woman what she may or may not wear, in a public place, when she is simply minding her own business."

He said a total ban on face-covering veils would give a boost to radicals who said there was a "clash of civilisations" between Islam and the West and could lead to "a general crackdown on any public symbols of religious affiliation".

All in all a very reasonable point of view, and only the 'Offence Brigade' will want to be offended by his thoughts. But they do exist in reasonable numbers, and need challenging on all their silly outrages.

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

More racism on 16:29 - Dec 24 with 609 viewsSaintsforeverj

More racism on 16:21 - Dec 24 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

This is what Johnson said.

He said he felt "fully entitled" to expect women to remove face coverings when talking to him at his MP surgery - and schools and universities should be able to take the same approach if a student "turns up... looking like a bank robber".

"If you tell me that the burka is oppressive, then I am with you," he said.

"If you say that it is weird and bullying to expect women to cover their faces, then I totally agree - and I would add that I can find no scriptural authority for the practice in the Koran.

"I would go further and say that it is absolutely ridiculous that people should choose to go around looking like letter boxes."

He said businesses and government agencies should be able to "enforce a dress code" that allowed them to see customers' faces.

But he said: "Such restrictions are not quite the same as telling a free-born adult woman what she may or may not wear, in a public place, when she is simply minding her own business."

He said a total ban on face-covering veils would give a boost to radicals who said there was a "clash of civilisations" between Islam and the West and could lead to "a general crackdown on any public symbols of religious affiliation".

All in all a very reasonable point of view, and only the 'Offence Brigade' will want to be offended by his thoughts. But they do exist in reasonable numbers, and need challenging on all their silly outrages.

Perfectly reasonable and logical. Obviously the voters agreed. Just his opinion that just showing your eyes is possibly a security issue, that he would like to see a person's face when speaking to them (I would say the same, including someone wearing a helmet or whatever). He is entitled to his opinion. Certainly not racist: his cabinet is full of different races and a Muslim!

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

More racism on 16:31 - Dec 24 with 607 viewsVagina_Dentata

More racism on 13:38 - Dec 24 by this_charming_man

However, Aside from your posts about me, I couldn’t tell you what any of your Posts were about or what any of your views are, you weren’t even on my radar until recently when the stalking stepped up. I guess that’s the difference between us. Have a great Christmas pal,

You’ll have seen in your trawl through my posts, I don’t really post that often on either forum. When you make yourself as ubiquitous as you do and post as often across the two forums, it’s hard not to enter a thread and end up conversing with you. I only took note of your views when you took a particular dislike to the club’s diversity attempts.

Anyway, merry Christmas to yours - we’re just two men shouting into a void at the end of it all.

More racism on 16:36 - Dec 24 with 598 viewsVagina_Dentata

More racism on 16:29 - Dec 24 by Saintsforeverj

Perfectly reasonable and logical. Obviously the voters agreed. Just his opinion that just showing your eyes is possibly a security issue, that he would like to see a person's face when speaking to them (I would say the same, including someone wearing a helmet or whatever). He is entitled to his opinion. Certainly not racist: his cabinet is full of different races and a Muslim!

As I said above, there are discussion to be had concerning the burqa and of course it isn’t racist to have these. Whether people use racist rhetoric as part of the discussion is another matter.
I would never consider myself an expert but we have had several young female Muslim staff members recently and it has been very interesting to hear their views.
[Post edited 24 Dec 2019 16:37]

More racism on 18:13 - Dec 24 with 514 viewsBazza

More racism on 16:36 - Dec 24 by Vagina_Dentata

As I said above, there are discussion to be had concerning the burqa and of course it isn’t racist to have these. Whether people use racist rhetoric as part of the discussion is another matter.
I would never consider myself an expert but we have had several young female Muslim staff members recently and it has been very interesting to hear their views.
[Post edited 24 Dec 2019 16:37]

Vagina,
Would be interested in the Muslim views.
Burqas are encouraged by certain branches of Islam, so a religious construct. Like xmas?
Islam is not a race no more than is Christianity. Liking a burqa to a letterbox is a joke, probably an insensitive one but not racism.

Btw isn't your name sexist?
More racism on 18:31 - Dec 24 with 493 viewskernow

More racism on 07:28 - Dec 24 by Marcus_y

What sort of response were you expecting?
Congratulations or commiserations?

Could it be that you have no idea how much of a fukk some folk do not give?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024