Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Heard something shït 12:45 - Jan 2 with 1669 viewsdarthvader

..that Arsenal are going to bid for Danny ings. Probably in the summer though.
One of his mates reckons he would welcome the move as Danny would pocket 10percent or something.
I'm hoping it's a wind up .

keep the faith coyr

Heard something shït on 13:05 - Jan 2 with 1626 viewsHeisenberg

Well if he keeps scoring and doesn't get injured he's not going to be cheap. By current standards he's got to be in the £50m plus bracket. West Ham and Villa have splashed 40m plus on strikers who are nowhere near as good as Ings.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Heard something shït on 13:45 - Jan 2 with 1570 viewsTimSaint

All the usual rumours for this time of year.

Apparently Aubameyang is leaving in the summer, so lets just see who the top scorers are and sugggest them. They tried to sign VARdy a few years back, so who else is there - oh yes, Ings

Cascarino also recently said that Everton need goals, so the new boss should go for Ings

TimSaint

Heard something shït on 13:55 - Jan 2 with 1547 viewsdirk_doone

Heard something shït on 13:45 - Jan 2 by TimSaint

Apparently Aubameyang is leaving in the summer, so lets just see who the top scorers are and sugggest them. They tried to sign VARdy a few years back, so who else is there - oh yes, Ings

Cascarino also recently said that Everton need goals, so the new boss should go for Ings

Leicester's owners didn't want to sell Vardy and, hopefully, our owners don't want to sell Ings. He's clearly very happy playing for the club he's supported all of his life.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Heard something shït on 14:02 - Jan 2 with 1529 viewsSteveMoron

He went to Liverpool and had a miserable time. Once bitten and all that. Plus he supports Saints. Just give him a pay rise.
Heard something shït on 14:12 - Jan 2 with 1513 viewsTripleNiemi

I am gonna go out on a limb here and say bollox. Even if a bid comes in from anyone i think he will stay a Saint. Deluded... perhaps, but i think he has been there and done it to some extent. Provided we stay in the top flight reckon he won't move. That said, perhaps the club need to review what he is on if not up near the higher earners.

Could become a Saints legend.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Heard something shït on 14:22 - Jan 2 with 1494 viewsthis_charming_man

Heard something shït on 13:55 - Jan 2 by dirk_doone

Leicester's owners didn't want to sell Vardy and, hopefully, our owners don't want to sell Ings. He's clearly very happy playing for the club he's supported all of his life.

What price can you put on a decent goalscorer? Not many 15-20 a season strikers around, would cost us £40m to replace him minimum plus £100k + a week, if he stays fit we should make him a decent offer to stay.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Heard something shït on 14:26 - Jan 2 with 1487 viewsdarthvader

Heard something shït on 14:02 - Jan 2 by SteveMoron

He went to Liverpool and had a miserable time. Once bitten and all that. Plus he supports Saints. Just give him a pay rise.

I hope you are right. Injury free he could become a 25+ goals a season man and better for us , the club he loves.
But as we know from recent seasons, money talks.
I like to think the Ings would stay, and we give him a contract extension or upgrade.

keep the faith coyr

Heard something shït on 14:59 - Jan 2 with 1440 viewssolent_toffee

Heard something shït on 13:45 - Jan 2 by TimSaint

Cascarino does talk some rubbish to be fair. Ancelotti has already said he won’t be signing a striker in this window as he has got DCL, Richarlison and is now giving Moise Kean a go.
Login to get fewer ads

Heard something shït on 16:23 - Jan 2 with 1339 viewskingslandstand1

Heard something shït on 14:12 - Jan 2 by TripleNiemi

I am gonna go out on a limb here and say bollox. Even if a bid comes in from anyone i think he will stay a Saint. Deluded... perhaps, but i think he has been there and done it to some extent. Provided we stay in the top flight reckon he won't move. That said, perhaps the club need to review what he is on if not up near the higher earners.

Could become a Saints legend.

Haven't a clue where he is in the salary dept but we paid 20 mill after he proved himself so should be doing ok. Bit of a pisser if he is on less than some of Reeds signings do with current form I'm sure his agent is having a word
We would need to be top half or near it though for him to not think about it and at least show real signs of ambition jot just BS talk about it
Heard something shït on 19:23 - Jan 2 with 1186 viewsgutentagherrflick

Heard something shït on 16:23 - Jan 2 by kingslandstand1

Haven't a clue where he is in the salary dept but we paid 20 mill after he proved himself so should be doing ok. Bit of a pisser if he is on less than some of Reeds signings do with current form I'm sure his agent is having a word
We would need to be top half or near it though for him to not think about it and at least show real signs of ambition jot just BS talk about it

£70k per week, goal bonuses on top apparently
Heard something shït on 21:17 - Jan 2 with 1082 viewscocklebreath

Is he actually a saints fan? I’ve never heard him say it just that he’s a local lad

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Heard something shït on 23:21 - Jan 2 with 998 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Heard something shït on 21:17 - Jan 2 by cocklebreath

Is he actually a saints fan? I’ve never heard him say it just that he’s a local lad

No, I don't believe he is.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Heard something shït on 23:28 - Jan 2 with 990 viewsSaintsforeverj

Heard something shït on 23:21 - Jan 2 by Gennaro_Contaldo

No, I don't believe he is.

Danny Ings is a Saints fan.
https://www.90min.com/posts/6139923-southampton-sign-boyhood-fan-danny-ings-on-l
[Post edited 2 Jan 2020 23:30]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Heard something shït on 20:00 - Jan 3 with 782 viewsBridders2

We've just signed him on a permanent basis from Liverpool so I presume he's on a new 4 year contract? Which means the club can say NO to predictors for a couple of years. Does anyone know the length of his contract?¾
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024