Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Poor performance but good win 03:39 - Jan 5 with 1541 viewswemarch

I can see why we performed so poorly before Dec. Romeu, Yoshida, Vestguard, Danso, Bofoual, Gunn all played most part in 1st half of the season, watching this game is like changed gear back to pre-Dec match, Romeu only pass backwards or sideways, every single pass forward by Yoshida and Vestguard can't find his team mate, so many touches each time they get the ball, even when their mate are just beside without opponents marked, they seems can't see and held the ball till eventually lost it. match rythum can't be brought up by any of those on the pitch who only slow it down, blind of where team mates are, or error passes. I felt Watching this game is more painful than slow death, drinking toxic, or lost sex ability. only moments shown glimpse of hope were Adams assist to Vokins score and Long's headed back pass to Smallbone's volley score. I guess it's chances lost for those sub getting back to lineup and I hope they will never be used again!!!
Poor performance but good win on 09:31 - Jan 5 with 1390 viewssaint68

Would agree that at times it was like being back in October, there was an opportunity for a few of them to shine and they didn't,.

The young lads were good and we're through to the next round safely, so all in all a good result.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Poor performance but good win on 10:41 - Jan 5 with 1337 viewswibbersda

That is a very astute observation wemarch and you are absolutely right.
Poor performance but good win on 11:31 - Jan 5 with 1301 viewsBicester_North

Slow death, drinking toxic and lost sex ability

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Poor performance but good win on 13:53 - Jan 5 with 1234 viewsI_would

The question is why was Ralph persisting with Vestergaard Romeu and Gunn week after week?

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Poor performance but good win on 15:00 - Jan 5 with 1206 viewswemarch

well, he's found who he should play now right? I would think Ralph will be provided pack of analysis showing him who played more attacking football according to his tactics and play those more. and I would like to think those should be used in training ground as well you make selection for weekend games, if I were Ralph. don't know his choice or decision progress. what do u think?
Poor performance but good win on 16:54 - Jan 5 with 1141 viewsI_would

Poor performance but good win on 15:00 - Jan 5 by wemarch

well, he's found who he should play now right? I would think Ralph will be provided pack of analysis showing him who played more attacking football according to his tactics and play those more. and I would like to think those should be used in training ground as well you make selection for weekend games, if I were Ralph. don't know his choice or decision progress. what do u think?

If he can shift his persistence with favourites (players with a 'y' suffix) we can stay up just I think.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024